Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ive just had an email from my little ones school, MULTIPLE cases in the class. I feel like I’m gonna have the shits I swear. The neighbours won’t be getting their yearly baileys if he’s positive cos il need them
Honestly it’s like wildfire at the moment

What I’ve found with my teen though is it started suddenly and progressed quickly. Hopefully if it does invade your family it’ll be the same xx

Oh nooooo I hope you manage to avoid it xx

Reactions: 14
Yeh yeh yeh whatever Soph. Tell us you don't read Tattle without telling us you don't read Tattle. Grinch you are oh so predictable.
Have a word with yaself love and stop writing fake messages.

Reactions: 30
Yeh yeh yeh whatever Soph. Tell us you don't read Tattle without telling us you don't read Tattle. Grinch you are oh so predictable.
Have a word with yaself love and stop writing fake messages.

View attachment 910671
It tells you that only she can see the number of likes so nothing has actually changed from her perspective whatsoever

Reactions: 19
Lonnie was sat in the high chair yesterday. Not in his newborn recliner.

Reactions: 13
Not sure if this has been mentioned:

Is she fully vaccinated? Or with her blood tablets doss it mean she isn't or against it?

If so, how did this work when she went to Scotland:

Reactions: 19
We outed the reveal way back in October though. Why react to that now?

Reactions: 16
Where the fuck is Jamie on a weekend then? Does he have weekend stays at the church with full board and breakfast in the confession box? Is he at a gamblers convention each weekend? Or is he really at your country pad doing it up? Surely her sheep are questioning this sentence too.......

Reactions: 33
Be kind to yourself. BE FUCKING KIND TO YOURSELF?! Get in the bin.

I watched 2 people die last night despite doing everything to help save them. I came out of a busy nightshift to a flat battery and when I finally got on the road it was home to a cold and empty (bar the dog) house. My partner is in a different time zone and I get to speak to him Of there is WiFi which more often than not drops out mid conversation. Oh and I'm back tomorrow day in overtime because money is getting tight.

So yeah you self absorbed jumped up privelaged lazy little c*nt can shove your words where the sun doesn't shine. I'm done.

OOn a happier note I've got to spend time with my nephew and his smile has brightened my day. ATV you nusty trollz.
Think I'll watch a real tearjerker of a film later. Sort me out.

P. S. I had gin at 11am

Reactions: 62
Sending you a massive hug and an even bigger gin xxx

Reactions: 22
I think in Hinch world everyone works Monday-Friday 9-5 so Mums and Dads are both at home with their families at the weekend. She’s just pointing out that in the week in her house both of them are home unlike what she might consider to be normal. She’s led a sheltered life!

Reactions: 33
Not sure if this has been mentioned:

Is she fully vaccinated? Or with her blood tablets doss it mean she isn't or against it?

If so, how did this work when she went to Scotland:

View attachment 910682
As above, doesn't matter for Scotland. Finland on the other hand, she's not getting in without a vaccine now post Brexit and has to quarantine and test etc when coming back

Reactions: 13
Posted this back end of last thread. Is there nothing in this world that she won't fucking flog?

View attachment 908606
I actually still can’t get over this sorry. From the woman with the most excessive/lavishly decorated tree THIS is what she puts out as part of her range. It just looks shit doesn’t it?It’s ALMOST like she doesn’t care at all once she’s making money isn’t it hmmmm

Reactions: 20
What I’ve found with my teen though is it started suddenly and progressed quickly. Hopefully if it does invade your family it’ll be the same xx
Yeah I had it last year, started to feel my throat go sore and within an hour I couldn’t move. It’s so fast how you fall ill. I had it really, really badly though and it dragged on with me for three months, but I do have poor health, weak immune system etc

My little ones had it a few weeks back, came on so quick again but they started to get better after a week.

Hope everyone here dealing with it gets well soon

Reactions: 27
So Jamie is at home with her 24/7 and she sees her sister and her parents every day. I wonder if she realises on any level how totally weird that is? That as a 31 year old woman she never spends any time completely alone or just on her own with her children. I love my parents and my boyfriend but if we go away on holiday together for one week that is more than enough time in each other's company.

Reactions: 44
Ok I’ve tried…..this good old classic…

Hinchmas time,
Snapped her toe and whined,
Ronnie and Lennie don’t actually rhyme,
Tescho tat on the fireplace,
And that shitty wall tree,
Tattlers rejoice in her downfall, with glee

Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.