Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I don't think it was needed at all. Shes a massive twit but that was uncalled for.
I personally think that message came from her, to herself. It’s far too specific to certain parts that we know she doesn’t like in herself. Add on the double spacing around punctuation. The reply is very “woe is me”. She ripped apart a fan earlier by seeing negativity where there was none, so now she has to pull out all the stops to deflect. She’s not a well woman at all

Someone said something about her nails on the post as well, and she instantly jumped to the conclusion they meant her actual hands. It’s all projection of her own insecurities

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Can you imagine the guys at virgin radio watching it all kick off on their insta page because of hinch and sit there like this
149355E5-1F4D-4263-9F10-3E23A51E2277.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Thought she’d gone to bed like 4 hours ago as she never gets any sleep 😂
She didn’t let Chris Evans get a word in but managed to shout out “you’ve sold my book!” Someone please tell me how the duck the sheep do not see her as master manipulator and master saleswoman as well as a professional victim? She’s a bleeping disgusting specimen of human hole and deserves a slipper (size giraffe) followed by a wellie (size XL giraffe) right up here own hole.

Reactions: 26
I personally think that message came from her, to herself. It’s far too specific to certain parts that we know she doesn’t like in herself. Add on the double spacing around punctuation. The reply is very “woe is me”. She ripped apart a fan earlier by seeing negativity where there was none, so now she has to pull out all the stops to deflect. She’s not a well woman at all
I completely agree! The way she answered it too was really weird. Surely you’d just ignore it and move on? I think she’s panicking- clearly ain’t getting no sleep she so desperately needed!

The comment is too personal to be from some random person? So she’s getting someone she knows or doing it herself whilst inch is snoring next to her to defend herself even more, making out its worse than it is so she comes out looking better to the faaaaaaans and media

Reactions: 34
Ok I'm a tad tipsy (and still awake cos youngest child woke up when I stumbled home 🤦🏼‍♀️) but in my very humble opinion that comment on VR about her appearance being manly etc was a bit much. I don't want to moderate if it was anyone from here as that's not my place but please be mindful, she is clearly insecure about how she looks.

Saying that her reply was so ott and definitely gearing up for a Gretal rant tomorrow 🥱

ETs my drunk typing it

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Someone said something about her nails on the post as well, and she instantly jumped to the conclusion they meant her actual hands. It’s all projection of her own insecurities
Not to mention there’s only one follower and one post on the account….

Reactions: 25
She doesn’t defend the comment above the talons on Virgin about her filtering her face and advertising make up, which I feel is such a huge con! She has very little interest on her Instagram now and her followers are bots - I’d love if these companies stopped throwing stuff at her for free. She’s not as big as they think she is!

@Bunnykins the super noodle hair had me howling! Absolutely spot on

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's writing comments from fake accounts about herself again then replying like a true victim!
Yep she blatantly wrote that. Even her reply has those same punctuation errors like the space before the full stop. But it’s proves she reads here coz she’s mentioned Tulisa which is alway mentioned here. She’s trying to make people think someone from this site wrote it (and I really hope they didn’t) she’s hoping a paper will pick it up and print the story tomorrow or she will have a woe is me cry to her sheep who will either all flock her with abuse (be kind goes right out the window) or will head over to virgin radios page and abuse that clearly fake Instagram account.

Reactions: 29
WHAT AN EVENING 🍿

I have to say though, I’m sure there were a lot more comments during DM Your Dad-gate. It’s almost like her actual organic reach is dwindling and bumstretcher was too busy bumstretching to come to her defence

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thought she’d gone to bed like 4 hours ago as she never gets any sleep 😂
The comments gone now and I very much doubt someone at virgin radio removed it at 1am so she must have taken it down when she realised it was obvious she sent it to herself. I’ve got to say I’m not overly keen on the nasty post people have actually posted about her on virgin radios Instagram post. I am in the camp of if you don’t like her keep it to yourself or on tattle 😂😂😂 it’s very clear to see who the tattlers are on that post. But I also don’t think that message was from anyone here. As I said before she definitely sent it to herself.

Reactions: 35
Trolls my teen has covid 😭

3yo can’t go to childminder now until teen out of isolation.

My not tend, very real and medicated and therapied, anxiety and intrusive thoughts are waaaaaay out of control right now.
Wish I could jump on a bloody plane on my own.

If I’m awol that’s why (not cos I’m on a plane but cos kids are breaking me) but equally I’m going to need distraction and lots of laughs
Ahh Polly, take care, I hope you’re okay and look after yourself and be gentle, Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The comments gone now and I very much doubt someone at virgin radio removed it at 1am so she must have taken it down when she realised it was obvious she sent it to herself. I’ve got to say I’m not overly keen on the nasty post people have actually posted about her on virgin radios Instagram post. I am in the camp of if you don’t like her keep it to yourself or on tattle 😂😂😂 it’s very clear to see who the tattlers are on that post. But I also don’t think that message was from anyone here. As I said before she definitely sent it to herself.
The more you read that comment the more like her it sounds 🤣 she's taken bits she's read on tattle and then thrown in her favourite dis about hoping Santa brings you some Christmas confidence (or some similar BS)
Her arse has fallen out so she's deleted it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow. What a night. It would be strange if Inch wasn’t with her but it feels like she was on her own to be reading through on the plane and going off like that with no one to rein her in. If you hadn’t slept all night and kept going through the day though, the last thing you’d be doing would be on your phone. You’d be getting 40 winks in. Nutter.

Reactions: 15
Hope you’re okay xx
Hope you’re okay xx

She’ll need ID so passport probably easiest I guess

For everyone saying about oramorph - My op was 5 hours, I have staples straight down my back, I was on oramorph after I woke up.. now I’m on codeine, paracetamol & ibuprofen.
You’re seriously telling me they gave me the same pain relief they did to someone with a broken toe?
Sorry but I don’t believe her.
Then again could be the opiates 🤣🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her wee dig using the two cats is very similar to the bully tactic that happened to Barb! Stalking and using it against them, get a life you weasel!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.