Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Fred here guyshh

Reactions: 8
All the gushing comments on her post make me feel so uneasy. Why are people praising her like she’s a saint? 🥴
It’s gross. Minimal effort from Hinch. Zero acknowledgment of Katie’s condition or attempt to raise awareness, which could actually bring something to the cause. Just “aren’t I a good person for visiting this disabled girl?”

She claims to “love” Katie and her mother, so surely then it’s just like popping round to visit a friend? What’s the big deal? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Also why did Hinch buy London tat as gifts for Katie? She could literally have brought a selection of her own merchandise!

Reactions: 14
In a former life working in womens hostels , aged 16plus, invariably at some point you’d get ‘ hero’ worshipped , obviously it was your responsibility to sensitivity change that . I’m gobsmacked that a mother would allow a vulnerable girl to hero worship some influencer on the www. It’s so scary,

obviously it’s not about to happen with Katie but I’ve had young women follow me home, can you imagine how dangerous that could be for them/me/the organisation.

now it’s happened once, every time the door goes, is Katie going to secretly wish it is zoph?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.