Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I Googled Tulisa and Hunch, I got this. I don't think I was here or following her threads when this happened. Her neighbours must dislike her and when called out on her actions she didn't want to comment. 🙄 I really hope we're beginning to see the end of influencers like Hunch. I don't wish anyone to lose their income but she shouldn't be allowed to get away with the shamless things she does.

covidiot.png

Reactions: 27
I bet her bum hole has fallen out now that it turns out the Cat Lady she tore a new one is actually a fan and one of the cats is dead. bleeping hell. Can’t make it up 😂
Oh stop it, i've got a toddler that won't stop waking up and I'm literally laughing out loud. This is keeping me sane tonight. Cheers Hinch. All the very bloody best 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Gods sake Sophie Rose!!!

I have ONE evening off from my kids!

One! Evening!!! (Not a #gifted hotel stay) and you decide to go all Fiddle Fingers on the comments!

I'm not even sober.

Off I go to try and catch up on 10 pages without falling alseep........sorry for any random likes. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Talking about her unkind comments whilst the rest of the nation mourns little Arthur. Go and put your fat dog to bed and shut up soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else notice that her post re: xmas jumper/ save the children hasn't had as much likes? No wonder she's in a foul mood!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
Can we please not talk about the Arthur’s story on here. It’s too horrific and real and sad and it feels almost demeaning to him to bring it up.
Soph is an attention craving narcissist which is why she’s suddenly mentioning it. Let’s not engage.
Arthur deserves to be spoken about by people who actually care about his story and not just someone doing it because she feels she has to like Hinch has.
Arthurs story should be spoken about, tattle or not tattle, what happened to Arthur is happening everyday, everywhere, to other children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Arthur deserves to be spoken about by people who actually care about his story and not just someone doing it because she feels she has to like Hinch has.
Arthurs story should be spoken about, tattle or not tattle, what happened to Arthur is happening everyday, everywhere, to other children.
good god, I know that. But is that why we are here, on this particular thread? I say that because I’ve been particularly affected by the entire story and hoped this thread wouldn’t become how badly we’ve all been traumatised by the bleeping horrific shitshow that was his poor life and ultimately, his death. I’m not trying to deny the story, only that HINCH’s mention of it shouldn’t mean we forget the purpose of this particular part of the internet - to expose that self-serving witch for what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When I’m in a lush hotel with my fella I want to be bent over every surface I can find…how is this fun, Sopha? How are are you choosing to spend a Friday night off like this?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Sophie is watching the news?? Has this ever happened before? Has she finally realised that there’s a world outside of Castle Greyskull in the tiny hamlet of Maldon? Other people exist? Life is not all Disneyland and rainbows? Surely not?

Reactions: 28
I'm sorry to keep posting but all I can think of now whenever I think of Sophie is that Come Dine With Me sketch that's all like :"Dear Lord, what a sad little life, Jane"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.