Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in another time zone and omg that was a lot to catch up on!! The level of time and effort she went to responding to all those comments, really confirms (as if anyone needed it!) that she must obsessively check Tattle allllll the time. Can’t handle any criticism, can’t rise above and ignore/not read it.

I’m confused about where Jamie is. Why does she write as if he’s not at the hotel with her, but her mum has the kids at home? Also, first night of sleep? I can’t keep up, but hasn’t she had weekend breaks fairly recently?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Her comment about not using many cleaning products has made me think of when Michele Ogundehin called her out on her planet destroying cleaning habits. She didn’t go head to head with Michele because she knows she is a tend celebrity in comparison and Michele would obviously get the support

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve just had a look, her replies to the ones not blowing smoke up her arse are so hostile!
Also, that’s a forehead of Botox…regardless. You get the bunny nose…. I would know! 😂
Absolutely spot on, I don’t get why she doesn’t just admit she’s had Botox etc, it’s hardly a crime but wow those comments, have to be some tattlers amongst them and I love it,but what gets me is that if you dare to say anything against her then your a jealous bitter twisted hater with no life, there’s no such thing as freedom of speech any more, her barmy army can say what they like but nobody is allowed an opinion unless it’s saying that their leader is wonderful, amazing, beautiful blah, blah, blah

Reactions: 20
Trolls my teen has covid 😭

3yo can’t go to childminder now until teen out of isolation.

My not tend, very real and medicated and therapied, anxiety and intrusive thoughts are waaaaaay out of control right now.
Wish I could jump on a bloody plane on my own.

If I’m awol that’s why (not cos I’m on a plane but cos kids are breaking me) but equally I’m going to need distraction and lots of laughs
Hope they better soon! I feel your pain my son had it back in October he wasn't to poorly with it tho so fingers crossed x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Poor little Dixie and Delilah 😂😂 she’s off her head this evening and it’s even more enjoyable than when big Freda goes off 😂 I guess Jamie got in some marching powder for their child free night because she is pumped!
Did anyone notice when she showed her and Janine having lunch that she was doing everything possible to talk and avoid even trying to eat that chicken thing she had then towards the end dipped her fork in the sauce, like surely you would cut a piece of the chicken and then dip it in the sauce if you were gona eat it,,, or am I weird for even noticing that

She's definitely had a drink. Happy New yeah 🤣
These silly women who are obsessed with her call people who say anything against her jealous women and pretty much pathetic haters who should get a life yet they are the ones who cream their pants when she replies to a comment they put up

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
If I was going on an aeroplane for the first time in however many YEARS because I hadn’t flown anywhere since before I had kids I would be posting about how weird it felt to be travelling again etc. She seemed pretty blasé about it all. As if she’s been flying abroad frequently…

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow. What a night. It would be strange if Inch wasn’t with her but it feels like she was on her own to be reading through on the plane and going off like that with no one to rein her in. If you hadn’t slept all night and kept going through the day though, the last thing you’d be doing would be on your phone. You’d be getting 40 winks in. Nutter.
I work nightshift and there’s times I stay awake for over 40hours because I have too much to do. For example my kids wake around 7am, I’m awake all day then work 8pm-8am and don’t sleep until my kids go to bed at 7pm.

I haven’t commented under any posts recently but I have been reading. I love when people get bingo 😂 I feel sorry for her, she’s literally trying to cling onto any fame she has now. I used to think she cleaned for the sake of her mental health, now I think she is all about the ££. And Jamie enables her. I used to see loads of people (my own friends) post about her but now I barely see a person post about her. Who even are her followers now???? She’s made her money, she could easily say I’m out guys and piss off to the cottage she’s clearly bought, but she’s greedy.

If I was going on an aeroplane for the first time in however many YEARS because I hadn’t flown anywhere since before I had kids I would be posting about how weird it felt to be travelling again etc. She seemed pretty blasé about it all. As if she’s been flying abroad frequently…
I agree. I’m going on holiday in 5 weeks, haven’t been away from March 2020…I will be unreal excited!

I can't believe she went to A&E in the middle of the night for a broken toe!!! And people wonder why the NHS is on it's knees... Because of idiots like that!!!

Why could she not just be a grown up and use some bandage to strap it up?? The woman is an absolute joke!! What a waste of precious time and resources!!
I work in a&e.. you wouldn’t believe the stuff people come in with during the night 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it a painkiller
It’s liquid morphine & tastes vile. I take it occasionally as a top-up for pain relief. Struggling to believe they gave it to her for a broken toe. I was given less than that after my joint replacement op!

Reactions: 10
I personally think that message came from her, to herself. It’s far too specific to certain parts that we know she doesn’t like in herself. Add on the double spacing around punctuation. The reply is very “woe is me”. She ripped apart a fan earlier by seeing negativity where there was none, so now she has to pull out all the stops to deflect. She’s not a well woman at all

Someone said something about her nails on the post as well, and she instantly jumped to the conclusion they meant her actual hands. It’s all projection of her own insecurities

It’s not like she doesn’t have form for this kind of thing….

Reactions: 13
Most of her #bekond messages have been removed from the Virgin page. Especially the one to Delilah’s owner.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Katie is near Dumbarton…ffs that’s where I go for B&M it has a massive one! I should give up my girls gin day tomorrow and stalk B&M to see if I spot Hinch! Nah I’ll go for the Gin trees instead.
And Glasgow airport is around an hour from London with hotels right there. It’s not a wild stretch. Plus, how many times have we complained on here about how she doesn’t give flying fig about Katie? Can you imagine the sheep, the PR, children’s charity etc and doing it so close to Christmas? The reactions to her flying to visit a very special person called Katie would OTT.

I’ve flown in and out of GLA more times than I have had hot dinners and I notice she showed vids of departure but not arrival - I’d recognise Glasgow airport anywhere.

She will be gifting a Hinch basket of signed books by the best selling orfur.

Just had another thought - she could be popping up to visit Mario, Derek and Oor wee Rayn (hello ma lovelies). He’s in Paisley, I think, and that is super close to the airport.
Not sure what visit would be worse, but if she goes to Mario’s, I hope he deep fries her some eggs, and Del Boy gets her baked! He’s been gifted PR packages from P&G. BOAK! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the words of our Sopha:
“if you don’t like it, don’t look at it hunnnnayyyyyy”
Which reminds me when she went off on her different defensive rants on virgin media someone should have said that to her lol. She doesn’t practice what she preaches at all does she

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm one of the people who thinks Hinch looks a million times better without the filters. I hate that she uses them because I think it's damaging for other people's mental health as well as her own. I like her natural face, she's attractive! It's such a shame she hates herself so much.
She uses far too many chemicals. Her Hinch hauls are an environmental nightmare, so much unnecessary cheap tat that only contributes towards landfill.

Calling her out for that, either on here or in SM comments, isn't unkind. Public figures need to be accountable.
She keeps saying 'be kind' but that's not what she means, she means be nice. She doesn't want accountability, she just wants compliments and people to be nice to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I knew we’d get the blame for those comments on Virgin. They can’t believe there’s other people who don’t like her.
She brought that pile on on to her herself. The initial comments were just people who were shocked she looks nothing like her videos. Fair enough. She doesn’t.
Then she comes on with her passive aggressive bitchfest and wonders why other people turn up the trolling a notch.
The moral of the story don’t dish it out if you cant take it Soph and don’t assume everyone who isn’t a fan is a Tattler because we don’t post messages off here - that’s the whole point of being on here!

And using little Arthur to distract from her going off on one is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.