Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry to keep posting but all I can think of now whenever I think of Sophie is that Come Dine With Me sketch that's all like :"Dear Lord, what a sad little life, Jane"
“Take the money and get off my property Instagram Sophie”

Reactions: 22
I hope fiddle fingers has left the elf out for the boys, maybe something like this in case they are missing mummaz and her snapped toe

Reactions: 42
Thought she’d gone to bed like 4 hours ago as she never gets any sleep
Classic case of can give it all out and then some but cannot take it back. It’s called karma you dickhead What you give out comes back to you no matter who you are tending to be.

Reactions: 34
The comment was a bit too personal. I'm aaaallll for bantz but that comment was only submitted purely for a reaction. Howeverrrrr her poor poor me reply is pathetic.

Reactions: 84
The comment was a bit too personal. I'm aaaallll for bantz but that comment was only submitted purely for a reaction. Howeverrrrr her poor poor me reply is pathetic.
Agree, the original comment to her was particularly nasty. And if she's doing this to get attention in the press, it will be great for a sad trollz story.

Reactions: 30
Hilarious but a little funny how there are spaces before the full stops and commas in both comments Are you talking to yourself sofa?

Reactions: 86
It’s so horrifically sad. Nothing said now is adding anything positive to anything at the moment, the one thing I will do is stick up for his teacher, who was communicating with A’s father during lockdown as she knew he was high risk. He told her A was doing just fine, Due to covid restrictions, there was really very little else she could do, she testified in court, so hopefully nothing I’m saying isn’t allowed as has already been published by the press, And yes, I only know what is being circulating amongst my community at the moment, but she’s the teacher or ex teacher of many of my friends children and they are all behind her. The social workers and the police who ignored the bruising are mostly to blame here (regarding safeguarding obviously). But at this point it is truly heartbreaking. it’s just horrendous and that poor little boy suffered for various reasons, all of which are totally unforgivable and unacceptable. He should have known he was loved. Just awful.
ETA clarification.

Reactions: 14
Agree, the original comment to her was particularly nasty. And if she's doing this to get attention in the press, it will be great for a sad trollz story.
She says ohhh you need a thick skin for social media.. But then spends her night with her husband in a hotel room, I'd be breaking the headboard, not on my phone replying to comments of some disapproving opinions ....... She's drawing more attention because she loves it, something has happened and she's using her way of coping which is lashing out all angry.
Wait til tomorrow, Gretel will be out.

Reactions: 36
In the middle of the night in the middle of a pandemic!! MELT.

Reactions: 9
Great recap! Do we think she had flown to Scotland to surprise Katie?

Reactions: 8
I agree, I don't think it was needed at all. Shes a massive twat but that was uncalled for.

Reactions: 18
Katie is near Dumbarton…ffs that’s where I go for B&M it has a massive one! I should give up my girls gin day tomorrow and stalk B&M to see if I spot Hinch! Nah I’ll go for the Gin trees instead.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.