Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also just started following Jessie J and I can’t help but feel it’s more grief tourism for her…

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
She blatantly follows these companies on her Hinch account to hint for freebies. Otherwise she’d follow them on her (fly free) Sophie Rose (added in her teens) account.

Absolute BEG!!
Funny you say this - I popped on to Gemma A's insta the other day after someone here mentioned it. She only follows 313 accounts, Ladbaby Mum - 463. But Soph & SS 4k+

Reactions: 14
This is the effect she's having on folk, people think her "show House " with no toys out is normal ..yet she preaches she's so relatable and good for people's mental health!!

If you have young kids then it's kinda a given that there's going to be toys about during the day!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She’s also just started following Jessie J and I can’t help but feel it’s more grief tourism for her…
Incoming post about how she is devastated for JJ and sends her love and blah blah blah along with an inspirational quote. Anything for content eh Soph?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I suspect a REAL Lapland this year if that sort of thing is happening. Without the kids of course. Can’t imagine where you would go in a camper van at Xmas but my suspicion since she said it was something like northern lights or actual Lapland.
Explains the duvet she was wearing 🤷‍♀️
Couple of thermals and long johns under that and Bob's yr mother's brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would love to see the sales figures from her Tesco range I mean don’t get me wrong she does have nutters willing to buy it but noway has she still got the minke sell out effect! I know she has a large enough following today be paid for duck all on Instagram (even if millions are fake bots) but I just can’t see any of her stuff being really sought after and a large portion of her “fan base” have ended up here seeing what a compulsive liar she is and a total sell out

Ah yes, just found it. I don’t believe them to be honest. Why pay everyone else but not her? The local branch also wouldn’t be in charge of anything like that it would be from their HQ.

(Attached tweet so people don't have to go looking for it.)
So if I rocked up to a local DT they would let me go meet all the dogs and film them? 🙄

I suspect a REAL Lapland this year if that sort of thing is happening. Without the kids of course. Can’t imagine where you would go in a camper van at Xmas but my suspicion since she said it was something like northern lights or actual Lapland.
Well it was on her crappy beg board! The one that Covid really messed up so she deleted the post 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
“When I get my (brand new, not a mark, never worn) wellies out, Henry knows it’s time for the (muddy) field!” Do us a favour hun, anyone would think that you think all your followers are stupid... oh wait...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I would love to see the sales figures from her Tesco range I mean don’t get me wrong she does have nutters willing to buy it but noway has she still got the minke sell out effect! I know she has a large enough following today be paid for duck all on Instagram (even if millions are fake bots) but I just can’t see any of her stuff being really sought after and a large portion of her “fan base” have ended up here seeing what a compulsive liar she is and a total sell out

So if I rocked up to a local DT they would let me go meet all the dogs and film them? 🙄

Well it was on her crappy beg board! The one that Covid really messed up so she deleted the post 😂

Mate, that photo of Inch will haunt my mightmares 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just had a reply from Dogs Trust! From the HQ, rather than the local centre
I still don’t believe them. 😂 Sorry but whoever posted that expose article about them, them paying for Instagram posts was on the list of stuff they were doing.

Reactions: 25
I still don’t believe them. 😂 Sorry but whoever posted that expose article about them, them paying for Instagram posts was on the list of stuff they were doing.
I don’t either! I think they know they can’t argue with the fact her own dog is neglected and mis-treated, and because of that they can’t possibly admit to paying her.

Reactions: 26
I don’t either! I think they know they can’t argue with the fact her own dog is neglected and mis-treated, and because of that they can’t possibly admit to paying her.
I have bad personal experience with them too, so I don’t trust them. My kids were sponsoring a dog, we paid lots to them and were supposed to be allowed to visit, when I called to arrange they claimed they’d never heard of the dog we’d paid them hundreds for. I don’t doubt they do good work but on the fundraising side they are dubious.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
If she does some quote and a story towards Jessie then I'm DONE.. Clearly didn't even follow her til she seen the internet flooded about her misscarriage, therefore not genuine in the slightest. I'll be disgusted.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.