Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t trust DT but do hope that at least the person who replied does thing sheā€™s a twit šŸ‘

Im sure not everyone loves her as much as she likes to believe

Reactions: 11
The local branches are really bad at acknowledging donations too. My mum paid about Ā£100 for stuff for her sponsored dog, theyā€™d sent her a wish list, no thank you, no acknowledgement at all. I thought it was bleeping rude frankly.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I feel like its me to a T. When I have said it to people they just laugh at me so I've never done anything about it. I'm glad I'm not alone
Iā€™ve already got an ADHD diagnosis from when I was 11/12 but the older I get the more convinced I become about autism!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The local branches are really bad at acknowledging donations too. My mum paid about Ā£100 for stuff for her sponsored dog, theyā€™d sent her a wish list, no thank you, no acknowledgement at all. I thought it was bleeping rude frankly.
Thatā€™s awful

Reactions: 6
This is the effect she's having on folk, people think her "show House " with no toys out is normal ..yet she preaches she's so relatable and good for people's mental health!!

If you have young kids then it's kinda a given that there's going to be toys about during the day!
Thats actually so sad. My toddler trashes the living room as soon as he's up and i just roughly tidy it away when he goes to bed. He's napping at the minute and when he gets up we're making chocolate snowman muffins. It's just the little kit from b&m but I've it all set up for him. I feel so sorry for Ron that he's going to frow up feeling like he's not good enough for her. She's such a horrible cow and he's such a sweet boy. It's funny how she doesn't share any tattle screenshots of us trolling Ronnie.... oh yeah, thats because we don't we think more of him than his own selfish mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I would love to see the sales figures from her Tesco range I mean donā€™t get me wrong she does have nutters willing to buy it but noway has she still got the minke sell out effect! I know she has a large enough following today be paid for duck all on Instagram (even if millions are fake bots) but I just canā€™t see any of her stuff being really sought after and a large portion of her ā€œfan baseā€ have ended up here seeing what a compulsive liar she is and a total sell out

So if I rocked up to a local DT they would let me go meet all the dogs and film them? šŸ™„

Well it was on her crappy beg board! The one that Covid really messed up so she deleted the post šŸ˜‚
Hahahahaha I always forget how bleeping WEIRD this was. They both look like psychopaths and her face is like melted plastic. Imagine a) being over 30 years old and a married mother to a child b) cutting up magazines c) sticking cut up magazines onto a piece of card d) making a border out of twigs e) forcing your foul husband to have a selfie with you and it e) putting a yellow filter on it to make yourself look like you have a chronic liver disorder and reconstructive facial surgery f) posting the result online g) thinking actions b-f are acceptable things to do and feeling 0 shame

SO

WEIRD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Iā€™ve just had a reply from Dogs Trust! From the HQ, rather than the local centre
And I'm calling bullshit!! They are actually one of the most corrupt, greedy charities around. Volunteers have a process to go through. Induction days, paperwork, health and safety etc. They don't just rock up with a few treats and get let in to upset and annoy the dogs just for an Instagram post. They could have brought a few dogs out one at a time to meet the grinch and explained each ones stories. Deceitful people šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 20
Thatā€™s awful
I know, told her to stop donating but obviously she didnā€™t want the dogs to suffer so didnā€™t, all you need to do is say thank you.
I give to a local independent shelter now instead after they denied knowledge of the dog Iā€™d sponsored.

Reactions: 14
Thats actually so sad. My toddler trashes the living room as soon as he's up and i just roughly tidy it away when he goes to bed. He's napping at the minute and when he gets up we're making chocolate snowman muffins. It's just the little kit from b&m but I've it all set up for him. I feel so sorry for Ron that he's going to frow up feeling like he's not good enough for her. She's such a horrible cow and he's such a sweet boy. It's funny how she doesn't share any tattle screenshots of us trolling Ronnie.... oh yeah, thats because we don't we think more of him than his own selfish mother.
Awww he'll love doing them!! We did Bruce the Brussel sprout cupcakes the other day, cheap kit from Asda. Kids found them hilarious. They made a mess but it was all laughter and they enjoyed eating them ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Iā€™ve done the same , canā€™t stand the thought of the money that dogs trust spend on flashy leaflets Letters etc.
donating locally and by donating to their charity shop, I know that the dogs will get a bigger majority not CEOs etc

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A lot of them symptoms cross over with adhd to. Before I was medicated I rarely left the house as I struggled with racing internal thoughts (hyperactivity aspect of adhd, common for women that can get misdiagnosed as anxiety) about how others perceived me. Sometimes adhd and autism can over lap as a lot of the symptoms are similar. Some people can have both.

I donā€™t think Mrs Hinch has autism or ADHD though, before i did once. I just think she has narcissistic personality disorder and actually saying she has ADHD or autism is an insult to us neurodivergent folk.

Iā€™d say if you think it is impacting your life then itā€™s worth getting an assessment as there is support out there
I bloody love you and all your knowledge, Iā€™ve learned so much from you as with many others on this thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She canā€™t even do a good morning post? How much effort is it to post an overly filtered photo and a sappy, stolen quote? I can believe how many days off she has, when this is apparently her job.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Iā€™ve personally had a terrible experience adopting a dog from dogs trust- they informed me about behavioural problems and advised that they were as result of severe anxiety which he was having medication for but it turned out to be the result of a suspected brain lesion. They knew after several neurologist appointments throughout his time with them that it was believed to be neurological but didnā€™t disclose this as they didnā€™t want to pay for an MRI scan which the neurologist advised was essential in order for him to be rehomed. I am now having to fork out thousands in vets fees as his shared adoption scheme was for the anxiety medication that he doesnā€™t need and not the neurological treatment. Along with this the poor dog has had to suffer unmedicated seizures caused by said neurological issue until I was able to get him diagnosed and treated.
Anyway to get back on topic, after my experience it absolutely doesnā€™t surprise me that hinch is promoting them and I certainly wouldnā€™t be surprised if their answer about her being paid wasnā€™t entirely truthful šŸ™„

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She also says that tree is special to her for many reasons...šŸ™Š

What could they be?

1. It's a tree.
2. It's a tree.
3. It's a tree.
4. ....
The tree is certainly not special to her because itā€™s Ronnieā€™s tree.
The tree is special to her because it has her name on it and is earning her money. Thatā€™s all she cares about šŸ™„

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.