Mrs Hinch #46 *gifted this *gifted that, but Hinch’s house is still full of tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to comment on that post in the fb group and most told her to take a break from Mrs hinch and focus on herself and the baby, and that’s what she’s going to do as she responded and turned comments off
What was this about?

Reactions: 1
Shopoholics anonymous or marriage guidance🤔

What does this 'working with' actually mean?
It means Soph emails Gleam while stamping her foot and saying " I want that, get me that thing"
Gleam emails the company saying give that thing to Mrs Hinch and she'll tell her sheep where she got it and give you a shout out
Company sends thing to Hinch where she displays it and gloats about it to her fans and saying "Aww I don't know what a poor ickle girl like me has done to deserve all this shite. Oh Hinchers you should get this and you could be just like me"
A week later, Soph gets Jamie to throw it in the garage, never to be seen again.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I found out recently that every time you buy anything from her Swipe up links you don't even need to buy that item - if it's one from ebay or amazon she gets paid 10% on all your orders for 30 days! It's part of their affiliate programs! So she can advertise cheap tat to get you curious but when you Swipe up, even if you come away from that item and buy another she still gets paid.... I was so shocked! Made me look at other accounts differently too! No wonder Lynsey Queen Of Clean links dresses etc too! Anything to get you to buy off a certain website and they can make some extra money for house extensions and family Disney trips 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't believe for 5 minutes that someone messaged her asking if she had put on weight just had to get it in there she says she's chuffed but sounds soo offended that someone apparently asked her.. anything to get the 'hinch army' going hey?
Nobody’s asked her, she’s had a good old read on here last night and she’s answering us 😂

Edit: Is this the first time she’s addressed having weight issues on her stories?

Reactions: 18
I've put on weight cos I keep sitting down to read this thread and wonder at her latest antics.my friends are starting to wipe their feet as they leave my house.i wonder if this is her master plan-to open up a cleaning company to sort out the chaos she has left behind!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've put on weight cos I keep sitting down to read this thread and wonder at her latest antics.my friends are starting to wipe their feet as they leave my house.i wonder if this is her master plan-to open up a cleaning company to sort out the chaos she has left behind!
🤣 That’s finished me 🤣

Reactions: 2
Her contract must have ended with B&M and Homebargains. I went into a local Poundstretchers the other day and all the “Mrs Hinch Recommends” signs were up hence her visit to load up with tat the other day. Anyone remember a few months ago she went into a Poundstretchers and asked the cashier who Mrs Hinch was (as they had some hand written sign up), and the cashier didn’t know. Her response was something along the lines of “Well, it’s me!”. As in “you aren’t paying me and haven’t asked my permission to use my name/brand”
Clearly, Gleam have been in touch with Poundstretchers and now they have come to an arrangement to stick the Hinch “brand” (because that’s what it is) for the next few months or whatever.
It’s her job to go and buy a tit load of crap. She’s advertising the store. She will be reimbursed for all that crap as well. I put money on it that half of that tit she doesn’t want. It’s all product placement. It’s all about the money hinchers! Swipe up!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I found out recently that every time you buy anything from her Swipe up links you don't even need to buy that item - if it's one from ebay or amazon she gets paid 10% on all your orders for 30 days! It's part of their affiliate programs! So she can advertise cheap tat to get you curious but when you Swipe up, even if you come away from that item and buy another she still gets paid.... I was so shocked! Made me look at other accounts differently too! No wonder Lynsey Queen Of Clean links dresses etc too! Anything to get you to buy off a certain website and they can make some extra money for house extensions and family Disney trips 🙄
It's not 30 days for Ebay or Amazon, it's actually 24 hours unless you use the special aff one for Amazon, but the standard swipe ups are just 1 day.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
OMG she's a lot to be happy about - and she mentions her F**KING pegs and washing line... not her new healthy baby, a husband who loves her, a huge house which has been furnished to her taste for her with no expense of hers being spared... but she's so happy TO HAVE A NEW WASHING LINE AND PEGS! Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It means Soph emails Gleam while stamping her foot and saying " I want that, get me that thing"
Gleam emails the company saying give that thing to Mrs Hinch and she'll tell her sheep where she got it and give you a shout out
Company sends thing to Hinch where she displays it and gloats about it to her fans and saying "Aww I don't know what a poor ickle girl like me has done to deserve all this shite. Oh Hinchers you should get this and you could be just like me"
A week later, Soph gets Jamie to throw it in the garage, never to be seen again.
I WANT A GOLDEN GOOSE.........AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've got one last thing to say this morning.although it's through gritted teeth...it was nice to see Ronnie responding to her earlier with his little smile.
That's all,you'll think I've gone soft in the head
(Don't bother commenting on that last bit!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've got one last thing to say this morning.although it's through gritted teeth...it was nice to see Ronnie responding to her earlier with his little smile.
That's all,you'll think I've gone soft in the head
(Don't bother commenting on that last bit!)
I WANT A GOLDEN GOOSE.........AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!
Or I'll thsweam ,and thsweam and thsweam!!!

Reactions: 5
She has no clue how to furnish her house.. she’s gone from it been a decent size to it been large and not knowing what to do with It. I think her gardens lovely not sure why you need a table and chairs and a sofas and table? When there’s only her and Jamie 😂🤷‍♀️ It’s #gifted though isn’t it 😂, & that little veranda or whatever you call it above the patio doors turned out pointless because now it’s her dining room & she has parasols?

Reactions: 10
Her contract must have ended with B&M and Homebargains. I went into a local Poundstretchers the other day and all the “Mrs Hinch Recommends” signs were up hence her visit to load up with tat the other day. Anyone remember a few months ago she went into a Poundstretchers and asked the cashier who Mrs Hinch was (as they had some hand written sign up), and the cashier didn’t know. Her response was something along the lines of “Well, it’s me!”. As in “you aren’t paying me and haven’t asked my permission to use my name/brand”
Clearly, Gleam have been in touch with Poundstretchers and now they have come to an arrangement to stick the Hinch “brand” (because that’s what it is) for the next few months or whatever.
It’s her job to go and buy a tit load of crap. She’s advertising the store. She will be reimbursed for all that crap as well. I put money on it that half of that tit she doesn’t want. It’s all product placement. It’s all about the money hinchers! Swipe up!
That means then that everything she was posting about poundstretcher yesterday should have been #AD?
Is anyone still reporting her ‘slip ups’ to ASA? I can’t remember who it was who was hot on it a few months ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG she's a lot to be happy about - and she mentions her F**KING pegs and washing line... not her new healthy baby, a husband who loves her, a huge house which has been furnished to her taste for her with no expense of hers being spared... but she's so happy TO HAVE A NEW WASHING LINE AND PEGS! Give me strength
👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.