Mrs Hinch #46 *gifted this *gifted that, but Hinch’s house is still full of tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10229B5C-1726-4861-9DC4-EDEE88E3833D.jpeg

This one is worse 😔 imagine being so pressured to have a clean home that you stop your children doing fun things and making memories.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So it’s pretty clear she reads tattle. I call her out and say ‘be nice to see a day in the life of a new mum etc’ and then 2 hours ago she posts a story about how she starts her mornings 😂😂 MORNING SOPHIE, ATB MAYTE 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 35
You sound exactly like me 😘. I’ve always been fussy, but never obsessive. I found myself getting beyond obsessive with everything.
One day in March I had a massive haemorrhage, still to this day not even the:) doctors know why, but I seriously think it was the fact that it was because I was using way too many chemicals. I was spraying the beds we sleep in, my curtains, everything. We all started waking up with miagraines.
I had massive amounts of cleaning products for the bathroom etc, and zoflora was just being thrown about all over (I’m ashamed to say).
I read somewhere about women who had been following Hinch, had struggled with their monthly cycles, either having too few or too many/heavy periods and that they thought it was linked to the massive chemical use.
I stopped using everything shortly after, binned quite a bit, and lo and behold migraines are non existent and I’ve never bled like that since 🤞🏼. It actually scared me 😢.
None of her army realise how toxic the products can be when used excessively, especially around little ones. I wish she would address something about it, especially now she has her own baby.
This excerpt is from page 9 of the Data safety sheets of Zoflora https://www.zoflora.co.uk/media/28212/zoflora-all-perfumes.pdf
Note the last 2 lines. Why would anyone want to spray that tit around their homes, compromising their fertility and their internal organs? It honestly makes no sense to me.

Edited to say: I hope you don't think I was poking at you cos I wasn't x I just wanted to back up your argument :)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
You sound exactly like me 😘. I’ve always been fussy, but never obsessive. I found myself getting beyond obsessive with everything.
One day in March I had a massive haemorrhage, still to this day not even the doctors know why, but I seriously think it was the fact that it was because I was using way too many chemicals. I was spraying the beds we sleep in, my curtains, everything. We all started waking up with miagraines.
I had massive amounts of cleaning products for the bathroom etc, and zoflora was just being thrown about all over (I’m ashamed to say).
I read somewhere about women who had been following Hinch, had struggled with their monthly cycles, either having too few or too many/heavy periods and that they thought it was linked to the massive chemical use.
I stopped using everything shortly after, binned quite a bit, and lo and behold migraines are non existent and I’ve never bled like that since 🤞🏼. It actually scared me 😢.
None of her army realise how toxic the products can be when used excessively, especially around little ones. I wish she would address something about it, especially now she has her own baby.
Gosh that sounds scary, so pleased for you that you have managed to move past it! I have to wonder if Hinch gets any of those symptoms? Maybe some people just don't react in the same way to others.....

Reactions: 4
This excerpt is from page 9 of the Data safety sheets of Zoflora https://www.zoflora.co.uk/media/28212/zoflora-all-perfumes.pdf
Note the last 2 lines. Why would anyone want to spray that tit around their homes, compromising their fertility and their internal organs? It honestly makes no sense to me.

Edited to say: I hope you don't think I was poking at you cos I wasn't x I just wanted to back up your argument :)
No I wouldn’t have thought that anyway xx
I knew it was something to do with what the chemicals I was using.
Sad to see it written there in black and white, just confirms what I thought ☹
Why would they allow something on the shelves that is so damaging and people are buying it without knowing

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So it’s pretty clear she reads tattle. I call her out and say ‘be nice to see a day in the life of a new mum etc’ and then 2 hours ago she posts a story about how she starts her mornings 😂😂 MORNING SOPHIE, ATB MAYTE 😘
She has to shower at 6,she queuing outside shops before 9

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gosh that sounds scary, so pleased for you that you have managed to move past it! I have to wonder if Hinch gets any of those symptoms? Maybe some people just don't react in the same way to others.....
Thank you, I’ll never use zoflora again that’s for sure x
With her being hospitalised a few times, it did cross my mind, but nobody knows why she was in...

Reactions: 7
i still question is Jamie ever going to go back to work? 😂
It's not looking like it is it!
Perhaps he can work from home?
If he doesn't he must be bored to tears.i know he went on the jaunt to the garden centre but he doesn't feature in her daily shopping trips.you'd think she would take advantage of some daddy day care if he's sat at home doing nothing.he cant be decorating-thats all been done for them.
I'm sure they've got a long term plan-he probably fancies himself as her manager.
My partner retired at 50-worse thing he every did.

Reactions: 3
She has to shower at 6 or she would never get time...Thanks for the response to my post yesterday Soph....Morning Hun 👋🏼 ATB 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So people start asking if jamie is going to work ever again and boom .....she let's us know he's at a meeting!
Morning our Soph 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are these idiots for real?!?!?!?!
Disgraceful isn’t it.
As if it’s not bad enough that the pet ‘friendly’ one is tested on animals, let’s brand this to a baby even though it’s incredibly toxic.

I hate the world

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So people start asking if jamie is going to work ever again and boom .....she let's us know he's at a meeting!
Morning our Soph 👋
Shopoholics anonymous or marriage guidance🤔

Just been on her live stories. Why does she talk so stupid??????? Its really really annoying

Worked? How? By writing your address down?
What does this 'working with' actually mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many people will suggest getting Hinch's new book??
I had to comment on that post in the fb group and most told her to take a break from Mrs hinch and focus on herself and the baby, and that’s what she’s going to do as she responded and turned comments off

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't believe for 5 minutes that someone messaged her asking if she had put on weight just had to get it in there she says she's chuffed but sounds soo offended that someone apparently asked her.. anything to get the 'hinch army' going hey?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.