Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEvil

I apologise in advance if this is going to sound like a mad ramble but I realised something today. I was a tiny bit sucked in by the hinch thing for about a week until I became very concerned about her over use of chemicals and lack of concern about the environment and found this place. I thought I was ‘saved’ from getting sucked in further.

But I’ve still been almost obsessively following her, almost to hate her more than anything. And I was convinced my eyes were open.

But I’m realising that although I wasn’t buying any of her shit I was still being sucked in to her idea of perfection. Why isn’t my home that immaculate? Why am I such a failure? If she can do it why can’t I? I have the money, I can afford the stuff she has so why isn’t my home so perfect.

It’s my birthday today and my husband and daughter brought me out a lovely cake. So I wanted to take a picture of it so that I could show it to my family. Except the first picture I took there were toys and crap in the background so I moved the cake around and moved everything out the way so I could get the perfect insta picture to show everyone. And then it hit me. Why the fuck am I spending time doing this. My three year old just wanted to eat cake with me. She was so excited and I was ruining the moment shoving my actual life out the way.

And then I realised that when I look back on my old family photos, the things that make me happy are seeing someone in the corner photoboming the picture. Or seeing an old ornament that reminded me of my gran. And that the staged photos, as lovely as they look on the wall just don’t evoke the same emotions as the warts and all ones with all the little things you see in the background.

Anyway, this was just my way of saying, insta perfect isn’t reality and perfect isn’t reality. And it isn’t what will ultimately make you happy. It might make other people think you were happy but does that really matter?

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Allthebest

You all want immaculate homes. You want to cover your house in bleach & you want the perfect grey and white show home. I get it, I really do. But this ‘trend’ has become ridiculous. People aren’t sitting with their children at dinner time because they need to wash the pots and pans straight away. Children aren’t playing with play dough because god forbid the cleaning up. The toys are all hidden away in their bedrooms incase you have a visitor. Bed time stories are non existent because the floor won’t mop itself.

Slow down mummas.

Soon enough your children will all be grown up, they’ll fly the nest and you’ll be sat alone in your perfectly tidy home wishing for one more day of chaos.

It’s not just your home, it’s theirs too. I won’t turn my home into an instagram worthy fragile building. I’ll keep tripping over lego, I’ll laugh whenever the children have more chocolate biscuit around their mouths than in it. I will put the tub of ‘pink stuff’ down and I’ll spend my last £2 buying them an ice cream on the beach. You can moan about the state of my home. You can move that pile of toys of the sofa before you take a seat. But I’d rather spend time with my child than make my house immaculate to please you. Love us for who we are 💜

Your house is a building, that’s all it is. Your home is the heart beats that fill the walls. It’s the laughter as your children hose down their sandy toes. It’s the squeals of excitement as you do the funny voices in the bedtime story.

Sing to them Mummas. Sing until your throat is sore. Read that story over and over until the pages turn crisp. Pick them up, even if it is the 10th time today, one day they won’t ask anymore.

Your child’s fondest memories won’t be watching you on your hands and knees scrubbing the floor. You have forever to tidy up. Your children will never be as young as they are today.

If you’re one of the lucky ones who will wake up tomorrow morning, appreciate it. If you woke up tomorrow and all the people you love were gone, your house would look the same, your home would never feel the same again ✨

- Niamh Hocking

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Allthebest

That last video of her feeling powerful was the final straw for me. I need to block her and forget she ever existed. It's time for me to accept that she makes my anxiety and depression 100x worse. I spend my days hating my home and feeling miserable about everything I wish I could afford for me and my children. My antidepressants need to keep being increased because my panic attacks are through the roof. Not blaming her entirely but her bullshit lying life doesn't help. Of course she feels like she is bossing her day, she isn't doing fuck all!

I am going to enjoy my home and my children along with all of our handed down furniture that makes up our home. There are so many who don't even have that. That's what I need to remember. Screw Hinch and her fake happy gifted life.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I've been a bit absent from here, but have been observing from the side lines and you guys are as funny and as insightful as ever! I have had to post after her most recent story though! It's actually bad how much this woman, who I don't even know and who had no direct impact on my life, riles me up! I actually cannot deal with how fake and utterly ridiculous she looks and sounds over Jamie's tshirt and the washing. Am I missing what is so hilariously funny? She seems almost manic? It's like it's so funny, and she's been laughing so much that she can barely get her words out. It's just SO FAKE!! She did the exact same thing a few weeks ago and I thought the same. I cant remember what it was about - something to do with when you're out and then randomly remember something.

To be fair to her, it might be funny but I think this was just the final straw for me. After having the baby, I really wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt but since she's been back from her "break" my tolerance of her has become non-existent. The (subtle) bragging about every detail of her life from her birth, to the log cabins, to the perfect 'sibling' relationship that has blossomed between Ronnie and Henry, to the extension & all that entails is just incessant. I am finding EVERYTHING to do with the extension and the thousands of pounds worth of gifted goods, utterly VULGAR!! How any of her Hinchers (🤮) still believe in the hype, and still think she is the totally relatable "girl next door', I have no clue. On her recent grid post someone was bleating on about how hard she has worked and deserves every single gifted item she receives and it was like a red rag to a bull for me! I know I have said this before but I would love to see her work 12.5 hour shifts, with an added half an hour for patient handover (plus any additional time you decide to stay with a patient for), plus travelling time, switching between day and night shifts, keeping the house nice, raising a child and all that goes with it (Mum's Taxi service, organising events & dates & things to do, helping with homework, school runs, school meetings etc. etc.), sorting and paying all the ever mounting bills, cooking, cleaning etc. etc. We all know the list goes on and on. I think for all that I definitely deserve new luxury flooring, new wallpaer, new blinds, new doors, new carpets, new luxury bedroom with custom built in wardrobes and bespoke bed, new mirrors, new candle sticks etc. etc. I won't be getting it though....not unless I save HARD! I know I sound jealous, and maybe, partly I am because YES I would love all these things and I know they are not in my future - at least not any time soon. It annoys me that flinging a cleaning cloth around, giving it a name and dousing your house in chemicals is deemed as "working hard." I just don't understand how she isn't eaten up with embarrassment as she lists all these things as gifted, knowing how her army want to emulate her and that they won't be able to. Surely she knows by now, the lengths they will go to and it doesn't even bear thinking about the debt people will get into, to copy this latest phase of the Hinch. And then the problems that will snowball from the mounting debt.

Sorry...first post back and I went on a rant 🙊... and I still have so much more i want to say...😡🤐

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Paddy

This woman seriously has no morals! How can she even think for one second that what she is doing is morally right in anyway!
She promoted herself to a certain type of audience and now that audience is supposed to keep up with her majorly out of control and over the top spending/shopping habit! I was lucky enough not be sucked in, but others haven’t been! We live in a throw away society that she is majorly promoting, could you imagine how much good she could do with a following of 2.6m cruelty free, chemical free, less plastic, but she is just want, want, want, take, take, take.
I was 19 when I had my daughter, my fella had a standard 2 weeks off then had to go to Ireland to work for 2 weeks then home for a weekend then away again! Trust me it’s not as glamorous as she makes out! I don’t get how she’s out shopping all the time, doing stuff around the house, constantly on her phone and fully dressed with a full face of make up?! Be a real relatable person Sophie!

(Sorry for the long rant at this time in the morning 🤦‍♀️😂)

• Heart

Allthebest

Soph, it's obvious you read here so I want to share a message with you.

You upload videos saying this is the happiest you have ever felt but the fact that you feel the need to delete any comment that isn't singing your praises (even when it isn't nasty) and also block anyone who doesn't worship the ground you walk on clearly shows you're not happy deep down.

You have openly admitted you need things a certain way before you share a grid post. You can't even share a video without a filter.
You're so afraid of being your true self. Why is that? What is it you know of yourself that you're afraid people won't like?

You're selling a lie and other women are making themselves miserable to try and achieve the same lifestyle, and all the while you're not even happy in your own life. Such a shame.

The really sad thing is people would love you a lot more if you showed the real you. Filter free and highs and lows. And I promise you would learn what genuine happiness is too because you would be living a life true to yourself and not a show that you need to moderate to keep up your "perfect image".

• Heart

Mummaofgirls

So I was thinking...i feel like tattle really got to her yesterday. Apart from the new bedroom reveal she went pretty quiet in the afternoon/evening time. Probably because she was so livid if she did post it only would have been some Gretel rant proving just how much she takes in from here. But Soph, did you not think people would have appreciated a more relatable post of what your bedroom honestly looks like? Where does the baby sleep? Stack of nappies and wipes ready for night changing? Any prepped bottles ready to go? Muslins, bibs? The night light? The majority of your comments from your hinchers who admitted they still love you (which you have blocked of course) were just trying to explain to you that since they have began to follow you you have now changed completely and you have become the most unrelatable human in your day to day life. These poor hinchers are crying out for genuine, honest and useful tips on how to manage with their housework and being a mum etc whilst apparently suffering like yourself with anxiety etc and your not helping them at all! Your just making their lives worse by giving them more unrealistic goals to try and live up to, all the while making them more miserable and feeling ashamed of themselves or like they are failing, and yet they still long to be like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Tattle: Mrs Hinch doesn't seem to have many friends or much need for all the garden seating...
Mrs Hinch: Promptly invites her friends and their offspring round & has loads of enviable fun swaddling each other in a giant blanket!

Tattle: Ohhhh wonder what's happened with Tracy as no mention of her lately....
Mrs Hinch: Shares Tracy's post to her insta story!

Tattle: No mention of the Amazon (the equivalent of the Earth's lungs!!) burning on fire....
Mrs Hinch: Reposts wwf's post but can't even come up with a caption...not even a sad face emoji. (I doubt she even knows how bad this is)

Tattle: Mrs Hinch doesn't give to charity....
Mrs Hinch: Sends friend home with "basket of goodies" a.k.a hoarded crap from her Narnia
Also Mrs Hinch: Crops emails to show latest "ebayer" purchases & conveniently leaves in an email confirmation of her charitable donation to KC.

Tattle: Her page isn't really about cleaning or tips anymore....
Mrs Hinch: Can't sleep (sets alarm) at 3am so watches her basket highlight and then wants to clean and links it to show her page is still about cleaning!

Tattle: That butterfly was photoshopped....
Mrs Hinch: This time VIDEOS (as an 🖕🏻) butterfly returning to it's whisperer before returning it to the wild. (She probably kept it captured overnight just to recreate....i joke)

Mrs Hinch: I don't listen to negativity or read anything bad about myself *sings "Bye Girl" in very cringe voice....
Tattle: Oh really....do you not? 🧐 🤥 🤔 🧐 🤥 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Also I’ve said this before and I will say it again and again but she’s setting a terrible example for a new and first time mum.

This whole I can still Hinch, shower, eat my breakfast (she said alone then turned the camera around on Ronnie), put my make up on is totally unrealistic for everyone. My daughters dad went back to work after 3 weeks. He had his 2 weeks paternity leave and had saved up a weeks holiday that his work said he could take once paternity leave was finished. With him around I could manage all that (bar the hinching as I was torn to bits and just about got some dishes done and put a wash on before I had to sit down) but once he was back at work I was alone. Just me all alone until he came home then he was obviously tired from working so we were both shattered but worked through it together each of us doing our bit but then he had to go to bed to be up early the next day and I did all the night feeds.

I could barely keep on top of the housework, even when she napped I was on the go constantly. Couldn’t have a shower until her dad was home so someone was there if she woke up and when he did get home I was too exhausted to drag my stinky sweaty ass into the shower.

She’s projecting this ‘I am just winging it guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys’ with a massive smile on her face and butterflies around her head. There will be hinchers who have just had babies and will feel shit they can’t keep up with her, that they may be suffering with post natal depression as well and she’s making it look so easy with her extension and everything gifted, her dad, mum and Jamie doing all the building while she sits on a little chair in the hall laughing about her cheese plant.

Sorry for such a long post and well done to those who read it all. lol it’s just ridiculous. Everything she does is unrealistic and feels very staged and fake. Oh and the ‘nailed it’ on the photo of the babies sleeping while they are out. Way to make mothers with babies who don’t nap or sleep feel better about themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

poppyhun

I’ll admit, I was sucked into the whole hinch thing. Found myself buying zoflo, cleaning my skirting boards at 12am with fabric conditioner and water, getting really upset over the fact I couldn’t afford a shark hoover. I found myself not spending time with my kids, having to wash, dry and put away the pots so I could ‘hinch’ my sink. While they sat and had dinner on their own. It’s awful, it’s pathetic. There was a day when my little boy asked if he could get the play dough out, I said no straight away because I knew there would be a mess to clean. That’s when I realised, all that cleaning, all that show home shit is just stupid. I was denying my kids getting messy and having fun, so glad I seen the light. It’s so so fake. She’s setting the bar so high, especially for new mums now. All the gifted stuff is just ridiculous, think of the amount of stuff she gets which she doesn’t show. Her garage must be bulging. She’s just not relatable, her ‘army’ are boring. No I’m not jealous, in fact i feel for Sophie. Everything is going to come down on her like a tonne of bricks eventually.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Mummaofgirls

So it’s pretty clear she reads tattle. I call her out and say ‘be nice to see a day in the life of a new mum etc’ and then 2 hours ago she posts a story about how she starts her mornings 😂😂 MORNING SOPHIE, ATB MAYTE 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
I got blocked of
.In a nutshell, a friend of a friend totally bought into Hinch,she spent hundreds of pounds
You are absolutely spot on though. People idolise her to a point of it being obsession
I’ve just read that people are getting broke trying to copy MH rooms 😮
I posted a very long real life story a few months ago ,in a nutshell a friend of a friend totally bought into Hinch. She spent hundreds of pounds on cleaning products and cloths ( Narnia) then on credit she bought the Skark upright and hand held then came the decor- aged 18 she had just been placed into her first council property after being in care ,she carpeted the whole flat in grey carpet from a loan shark seller, painted every wall grey, then again on credit bought the grey crushed velvet sofa and bed, mirrored bedside tables, she even bought the silver urn and fake flowers for the hob. She was on universal credit so absolutely could not afford any of this. She had no money to buy food. She lost weight and needed to use the food bank. R
She had suffered from mental health problems for sometime and actually believed that writing a spring cleaning list with a crystal pen would help her recovery. It did not. She spiralled into a deep depression. She was eventually sectioned and on admission she told the psychiatrist ‘She felt inadequate compared to Mrs Hinch’ she had tried so hard to be her. The psychiatrist needed no explanation regarding the Hinch reference and what impact it could have had on her.
She almost killed herself physically by cleaning 12 hours a day and not eating,and mentally by feeling so inadequate and a failure comparing herself to Hinch and her army. She messaged Hinch dozens of times and never ever got a reply.
She has been in hospital for 3 months now, she hopefully has seen the light re rip off Hinch and when she is discharged gets rid of the stupid cult from her life.
The pain and poverty brought on by Hinch is shameful, I should imagine there are tens of thousands of women who have prioritised Hinching over food and bills. Children will have suffered. I wonder if Hinch wil have a conscience when she reads this?
I also read on a Hinch Army Facebook group a mother of 3 was due to go on holiday to Greece for the week during a half term, she joyfully posted she was not going , she cancelled being with her kids so she could Hinch her bloody house for the week!
It makes me so sad but also angry.
Something needs to be done with preying on young single mothers in particular who are on benefits and are getting into serious debt.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Boobelle

VIP Member
Has she actually lost the plot with sharing rubbish? She’s showing the plastic pots for the dummies to buy off eBay... she is showing 2 mam dummies, which come with a plastic travel pot when you buy them 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
I wonder if they make them in a man size version.i know 2 dummies who should be shut away in one.

I'm so glad to hear she is buying quality items with her hard-earned cash and not cheap tat that needs replacing so often 🙄

Also, some people believe that if a butterfly keeps returning and fluttering around you it means that you need to look within at areas of personal development you can improve upon. Just saying, Soph 🤔
I think a lot of us think it might have been a moth-probably flew out when she opened her purse to pay for chinese?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

AldiWidow

See that little arrow next to the donation email, that means it has been forwarded. Why would you forward an email confirming a donation if you’re humble?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Smolts

Hi all :)

I just found this forum yesterday after getting sick of hinch flaunting her gifted items down her followers throats.

I used to like her but now she makes me sick. Going on about how she likes cheap stuff and bargain shops and trying to make herself appealing to the masses but then showing off her gifted extravagant items that are out of price range to 90% of her followers.

Also, on the grapevine from a friend who works for the same company her husband does, apparently he recently quit his job in diva style saying he's living the life of an influencer now. Take that with a pinch salt though, it could just be gossip.

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't believe for one minute that someone messaged her about her weight. There's nothing on her Insta that shows she's gained any weight.... she'd never let there be! So she's obviously addressing that picture in the furniture store after reading here

• Heart

Booshiz

Can the next thread be called Baa Baa Hinch's Sheep, have you any ads? Yes grinch, yes grinch, her insta beg is full

• Haha
Reactions: 32