Mrs Hinch #46 *gifted this *gifted that, but Hinch’s house is still full of tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she really does by some crap! That lovely garden is crammed full of pieces of cheap crap with no real purpose!

Reactions: 16
I don't think she's done anything to the garage. I had a new build and my mum does do abs the garage doors are just like that on them

Reactions: 2
It's like wherever there's a space she has to fill it and why oh why does she need tit loads of seating in the garden 😱

Reactions: 9
This woman seriously has no morals! How can she even think for one second that what she is doing is morally right in anyway!
She promoted herself to a certain type of audience and now that audience is supposed to keep up with her majorly out of control and over the top spending/shopping habit! I was lucky enough not be sucked in, but others haven’t been! We live in a throw away society that she is majorly promoting, could you imagine how much good she could do with a following of 2.6m cruelty free, chemical free, less plastic, but she is just want, want, want, take, take, take.
I was 19 when I had my daughter, my fella had a standard 2 weeks off then had to go to Ireland to work for 2 weeks then home for a weekend then away again! Trust me it’s not as glamorous as she makes out! I don’t get how she’s out shopping all the time, doing stuff around the house, constantly on her phone and fully dressed with a full face of make up?! Be a real relatable person Sophie!

(Sorry for the long rant at this time in the morning 🤦‍♀️😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I can’t help but think with the size of that lounge and dining room, she could have easily fit a play room in there, at least that way when Ronnie’s a toddler and starts playing, there’ll be somewhere to store all the toys and allow him to play where she can see him and it won’t ruin her “aesthetic”. We’re buying a house and one of my must haves is a second reception room or conservatory to have as a play room as I don’t want my toddler playing upstairs alone where I can’t see what he’s doing.

Reactions: 12
I can’t help but think with the size of that lounge and dining room, she could have easily fit a play room in there, at least that way when Ronnie’s a toddler and starts playing, there’ll be somewhere to store all the toys and allow him to play where she can see him and it won’t ruin her “aesthetic”. We’re buying a house and one of my must haves is a second reception room or conservatory to have as a play room as I don’t want my toddler playing upstairs alone where I can’t see what he’s doing.
She has already shown that she will be devoting a large space in the lounge for Ronnie and his toys in the coming months, as he grows old enough to play

Reactions: 7
What a shocking read this was, I wonder how many more there are out there 💔 (on the we love Mrs Hinch group)
This makes me so sad! I very nearly fell into this trap a few months ago, but luckily I managed to get myself out if it. I bet there are so many more out there too, trying to keep up with these unrealistic houses on Insta that are basically just show homes really

Reactions: 17
It's like wherever there's a space she has to fill it and why oh why does she need tit loads of seating in the garden 😱
She doesn't. But she just can't say no to a freebie. If she got offered some more, she'd take it for sure!

Reactions: 4
This makes me so sad! I very nearly fell into this trap a few months ago, but luckily I managed to get myself out if it. I bet there are so many more out there too, trying to keep up with these unrealistic houses on Insta that are basically just show homes really
Me too! This is how I was getting. Still struggling not to fall back into it. Luckily my husband's patience with me doing all the washing up and cleaning the oven before eating wore pretty thin very early on and i didn't get into the habit. But I still get anxious when I realise that a thin layer of dust has started to appear on a surface. Trying to stop myself dusting and hoovering the entire house every day has been a challenge.

She doesn't. But she just can't say no to a freebie. If she got offered some more, she'd take it for sure!
If she's gifted items she doesn't need then do the decent thing and give it to someone who does

Reactions: 5
If she's gifted items she doesn't need then do the decent thing and give it to someone who does
Why would she do that when she can have it ALLLLL. The more expensive items the better, right? They are needed to balance out the hoards cheap tit... 🙄

Just caught up on all her stories from yesterday. Seriously all she does these days is traipse shopping aisles and feel her home with crap. She's basically a glamorous hoarder!

Reactions: 11
What a shocking read this was, I wonder how many more there are out there 💔 (on the we love Mrs Hinch group)
That’s so incredibly sad. People need to realise that having a tidy home isn’t the most important thing, the dishes can wait, the carpets aren’t going to disintegrate if they aren’t hoovered for a couple of days, a thin layer of dust is unavoidable unless you dust multiple times a day.
Children (especially little babies) need their parents company and attention more than they need a tidy spotless home.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Me too! This is how I was getting. Still struggling not to fall back into it. Luckily my husband's patience with me doing all the washing up and cleaning the oven before eating wore pretty thin very early on and i didn't get into the habit. But I still get anxious when I realise that a thin layer of dust has started to appear on a surface. Trying to stop myself dusting and hoovering the entire house every day has been a challenge.
You sound exactly like me 😘. I’ve always been fussy, but never obsessive. I found myself getting beyond obsessive with everything.
One day in March I had a massive haemorrhage, still to this day not even the doctors know why, but I seriously think it was the fact that it was because I was using way too many chemicals. I was spraying the beds we sleep in, my curtains, everything. We all started waking up with migraines.
I had massive amounts of cleaning products for the bathroom etc, and zoflora was just thrown about all over (I’m ashamed to say).
I read somewhere about women who had been following Hinch, had struggled with their monthly cycles, either having too few or too many/heavy periods and that they thought it was linked to the massive chemical use.
I stopped using everything shortly after, binned quite a bit, and lo and behold migraines are non existent and I’ve never bled like that since 🤞🏼. It actually scared me 😢.
None of her army realise how toxic the products can be when used excessively, especially around little ones. I wish she would address something about it, especially now she has her own baby.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.