Mrs Hinch #454 In a world full of sheep.. be a Carl!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. This thing of her desperately wanting to be a celeb, she ain't and I think that's getting on her goat from the rant about weight. 90%of comments from threads of the article have comments like this:
Getting on her goat 😂😂 It must piss her off that SS is so much more well known than her, despite only having what 500k more followers?🥴 Hinch with the credit card every month:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe she dreams of having a home with lots of land to run around, eat fresh grass, be looked after by her own-... oh hang on that's the dreams of a cow 😜

Getting farmyard animals and Soph mixed up! Silly Billy awardsss. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She does know why we remember the 5th november doesn't she?!
Soph: “Somefink about giving a penny to a guy? Oh my god Jaymeh we’ve not donated like we do every year!!!”
*immediately heads to a food bank to donate and post what she donated*

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Long time lurker here 👋🏼
Apologies if this has been said I’m still catching up from last night, could the dollhouse actually not be a toy for her (it’s obvs not for Ron!), or leading up to her big farm reveal, but actually another way of her begging for a home show, or new home collab? Along with the ‘Home’ is my passion in her bio, and doing up Traceys nursery? Or even a clue that she’s the new ITS collab?

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Why would she want loads of land? Shes barely uses her garden!, and animals we all know how she treats them

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why would she want loads of land? Shes barely uses her garden!, and animals we all know how she treats them
Gotta keep up with best bud SS (who has a relatively steady income to maintain all that land btw).
Whatever she does with it, she's woefully underprepared for it and has a very romantic idea of living rurally.

Reactions: 15
In the style said not a person. Maybe she’s got the dog a job instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s a smug cow. She’s even tagged sylvanian families in the post knowing they will see it and realise she hasn’t put any warnings on there.
She’s done that as a duck you. She really does think she’s untouchable. Queen Sophie 👑 I seriously hope sylvanian families speak out

Reactions: 37
So with the dolls house she’s stuck some lolly pop sticks, paper and painted it. That’s it. That’s not really what I was expecting when she said she was going to build it. Anyone can go buy a load of stuff or pinch it off a family member to fill it!
It’s all way too tiny as well!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s done that as a duck you. She really does think she’s untouchable. Queen Sophie 👑 I seriously hope sylvanian families speak out
And at the end of the day it will be her in ICU with a sick child not anyone from SF, so she can take her smugness to duck

Reactions: 23
Long time lurker here 👋🏼
Apologies if this has been said I’m still catching up from last night, could the dollhouse actually not be a toy for her (it’s obvs not for Ron!), or leading up to her big farm reveal, but actually another way of her begging for a home show, or new home collab? Along with the ‘Home’ is my passion in her bio, and doing up Traceys nursery? Or even a clue that she’s the new ITS collab?
Welcome!
OMG your username has me laughing too much! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've just seen the whole picture. That is horrifying. If that fat dog jumps down and hits it or R. knocks it over, that poor baby would tumble out. I can't imagine it's very heavy?! Why not put him in an appropriate seat?! She has those Tripp Trapp chairs.
Also why does fat dog mendoza get the chair?? Ronnie could hold Lennie and fat bastard sit on the floor where he belongs

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Because she needs content for the gram. The amount of content with her Astro turfing all those fields would keep her sheep occupied for a year. Hope that helps, ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.