Mrs Hinch #454 In a world full of sheep.. be a Carl!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jaysus she always has to contain those kids. God forbid Lonnie should just have a kick about on their entirely suitable padded playmat and maybe learn to roll or do some tummy time. She always has to shove them on some sort of chair. Even Ronnie isn’t allowed to sit on a bleeping chair at meal times he is rammed into the not entirely spacious Tripp trapp baby high chair attachment.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Thanks @Bunnykins for the recap. Has anyone else clocked the profile pic change? The house that means so much to them has been replaced after how many years? Absolutely a move in the offing.

WAIT It's back to the house now. I did not imagine that and I knew I should have screen grabbed!
What did it change to?

Reactions: 5
Thanks @Bunnykins for the recap. Has anyone else clocked the profile pic change? The house that means so much to them has been replaced after how many years? Absolutely a move in the offing.

WAIT It's back to the house now. I did not imagine that and I knew I should have screen grabbed!
What did it change to?

Reactions: 4
Morning you nusty lot, thank you for the recap @Bunnykins

This glasses/saucer/teacup setting gives me the ick. Aren't pieces smaller than a finger nail the most chokey of chokiest hazards ever to be seen?
Screenshot_20211105-091359_Instagram.jpg
Whhhyyyyy Sofe??? Let's say it is actually for Ronnie to play with, surely after one swipe of a little toddler hand and those pieces will be lost into the ether never to be seen again. Won't they?? Maybe we're missing something and she's actually a genius, but any way I can't wait to see the big reveal to then never see the bleeping thing again as it'll go to the dolls house people. The tip.

• Wow
Reactions: 55
She’s a smug cow. She’s even tagged sylvanian families in the post knowing they will see it and realise she hasn’t put any warnings on there.

• Angry
Reactions: 69
Morning you nusty lot, thank you for the recap @Bunnykins

This glasses/saucer/teacup setting gives me the ick. Aren't pieces smaller than a finger nail the most chokey of chokiest hazards ever to be seen?View attachment 847852 Whhhyyyyy Sofe??? Let's say it is actually for Ronnie to play with, surely after one swipe of a little toddler hand and those pieces will be lost into the ether never to be seen again. Won't they?? Maybe we're missing something and she's actually a genius, but any way I can't wait to see the big reveal to then never see the bleeping thing again as it'll go to the dolls house people. The tip.
Even much older children/Soph wouldn't have much fun playing with such tiny pieces

Reactions: 20
I have 2 littles and the oldest is lego obsessed, I’ve told her under NO circumstances is the Lego to come out of her bedroom and taken downstairs as the littlest is now crawling and I let him have free reign of the living room. Why she thinks it’s ok to put together a dolls house with the smallest parts ever is absolutely beyond me. Between Stacey having the baby Jesus in a dolls pram and Sofa practically wanting poor Ronnie to choke to death, I honestly despair. If it was any of us peasants we would be taken up for bloody child neglect!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

What did she change it to?

Reactions: 5
Sorry for doubting but would SF sign off, presumably a customer service message, with kisses rather than the agents name?
I’ve no idea. They didn’t send it to me. I doubt anyone on here would make it up though!
Also an agent wouldn’t be on there answering DMs it would be their social media manager and they are usually much more informal.

Edit. I just looked it up it was @AllieBee who got the reply from them. Look through her posts.

Reactions: 14
I am very late to the party sorry - so are the Hinch's moving to Hinch Farm??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.