Mrs Hinch #452 No matter what you do we’ve always had enough of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed her latest ‘wheels on the bus’ nonsense, did she take her post down?

Reactions: 3
It wouldn't surprise me if she does one of them home decor shows after her recent posts with doing up her mate's babies room.

Reactions: 1
To be fair she probably is trying to move in to home interiors because it would be so bleeping easy for her
Greige ✅
Wooden camera ✅
Scary animal pics ✅
Coffee table with pics of her in ✅
Sofa with a Sophlora shaped dent in it ✅
Face mask given free to help protect from all the chemicals ✅
£50,000 bill for doing less than nothing ✅
Chopped cushions ✅
Dining table permanently set ✅
Some Tesshco tat here and there ✅
Whitewashed bits and bobs for that 90s feel ✅
Some nice dog piss covered conkers made in to a random “tree” ✅
job done. Ideal job for the lazy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thread Suggestion:
From Sopha we ain't heard a peep, new interiors content coming for the sheep!

Reactions: 10
I really don’t get her going into home interiors. What’s the range going to be, chav chic? Everything she does just looks like whatever is on trend in home bargains? There’s literally nothing about it. Don’t people study design at university to go into a career like that? Is this someone else we can add to a list of jobs she tends she can do? She’s hardly Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen

Reactions: 22
I 100% think it’s moving week. Have a feeling in my waters guyyyyssssshhhh.

Edit: typo

Reactions: 15
True narcissist turning the harvest festival fiasco into all about her. The school staff eyes lighting up when they took their harvest hoard in. One it’s not for the school Two they’re grateful for one tin Three it’s not for the ‘poor’ school staff 😩 Whatever she has is some sort of mental health condition (no shade on anyone with mh issues) Every story even about Ron Ron and Len is centred around her. Everyone she comes into contact with she’s the hero or the victim. Most people with her level of money and short shelf life of being marketable would diversify into a business and be more behind the scenes but she’s clinging onto the limelight. Using tattle to be the victim boo hoo 😭
Main Character syndrome!

Reactions: 9
I really don’t get her going into home interiors. What’s the range going to be, chav chic? Everything she does just looks like whatever is on trend in home bargains? There’s literally nothing about it. Don’t people study design at university to go into a career like that? Is this someone else we can add to a list of jobs she tends she can do? She’s hardly Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen
Yes, I have a BA in interior design. People think Interior design is all about picking nice wallcoverings and curtains but its about space planning and how the space works for the whole family, how practical the space is for whoever is using it etc

Hinge would fail at every level!

Reactions: 11
New Fred here guyshhhh

Will she ever post again?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.