Mrs Hinch #452 No matter what you do we’ve always had enough of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s using the 🙊 emoji on there too! Fuccccckkkkk offfff!
I hate it! She uses it every time she does an ad now too. She’s so shy and bashful and just can’t believe it guyshhh.

Reactions: 30
I see she’s using the 🙊 emoji on there too! Fuccccckkkkk offfff!
I hate it! She uses it every time she does an ad now too. She’s so shy and bashful and just can’t believe it guyshhh.
You’re going to have to stick a few in the next recap🙊 #Home🙊 #HinchXTescchooIsShite🙊 #HinchHasNoContent🙊 #LonnieIsTheFav🙊

#JamieGoesToMassToGetRonnieTopOfTheClass🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion:
Take me to church, but not zopha, she can’t get off the sofa!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion:
Hinch Interiors. "Any colour you want, as long as it`s greige"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20211102-233626_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211102-233626_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211102-231140_Samsung Internet.jpg

Who the he'll vote this tit??? Active on social media?! 🤣🤣, I've had more hot days then her "working days" on the gram!!

Some of that has been maternity with extra days in lieu for the odd working days filming herself wiping pissy nappies over her face
Alllll those long working days of recording a few minutes clips must of worn the poor lass out!! Hard work being an instahun you know hunnayyy 👵🏻!

Ee that pissy nappy stil makes me wanna Vom

Edit to remove a comment to fix it lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 843818View attachment 843818
View attachment 843819
Who the he'll vote this tit??? Active on social media?! 🤣🤣, I've had more hot days then her "working days" on the gram!!

Alllll those long working days of recording a few minutes clips must of worn the poor lass out!! Hard work being an instahun you know hunnayyy 👵🏻!

Ee that pissy nappy stil makes me wanna Vom

Edit to remove a comment to fix it lol
Two of the most annoying and fake people voted as popular influencers

duck this world I want to get off

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"Home" is my passion,
my sheep's are the reason,
Money signs are every where!
Lift my arse, I doubt it
Free ads are nowhere
Hinch farm is on its wayyyyy
Oh ho- hinch farm
oh ho its on its wayyyyy!

*In tune to rhythm is a dancer*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Two of the most annoying and fake people voted as popular influencers

duck this world I want to get off
Absolutely! Gi is another one I've unfollowed lately after her saying " I feel guilty for taking some me time" while walking through a field after doing a school run! I mean I'm guessing the time in the jungle or walking up the mountains (I know for a good cause) doesn't count as "me time" then, she's hardly with those kids!. I bet some mums would love me time and would be grateful for that walk!!

Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.