Mrs Hinch #452 No matter what you do we’ve always had enough of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion, Tend Halloween outfit drama didn’t go to plan, sulking, huffing & missing from the gram
Or
#453 The sheep are catching on HinchXTessschho is just a big con

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she’s added some tit in her bio which has inspired me to do a thread title, bit late like but god loves a trier.

Home Money is my passion 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think it’s a sad state of affairs that she gets more messages from the huns when she doesn’t post so she keeps quiet for a day or so to get the money messages rolling in

Reactions: 13
Maybe the church visits are to curry favour for a forthcoming christening or school/nursery place in the catchment of their new farmhouse 😂
I had to do this to get my kids into the local C of E school which was very hard to get into. Had to go to church regularly for a bit.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but has she changed her bio? I swear it used to be “cleaning is my passion”
CBD595FE-2E34-4AEB-BFE5-DE39DD592857.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I couldn't see it earlier, I could only see 2 comments replying to SS but not Sophs reply ... Now I can see Sophs and not the other 2 😂 she's playing something
just looked again, definitely not showing for me now 🧐
07D11266-2CDD-4308-B93A-ECAEC9003228.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I reckon she's sulking because Ron found the dolls house and played with her toy. She doesn't like sharing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion
Never posts, is always boring, even her sheep must be snoring.

She’s definitely rebranding as an interiors account.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
You can tell how desperate for engagement she is by how many comments she’s replied to, she never used to bother

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You can tell how desperate for engagement she is by how many comments she’s replied to, she never used to bother
I thought this the other day. She’s trying to encourage more sheep to suck up on the grid for better engagement.

Reactions: 18
She follows an anxiety hashtag 🙄
That’s for inspiration. Sorry. Hinchspiration.

Thank you for tonight? So Hinch was at the disco then?
They’re like “pre-nagers” aren’t they. My daughters friends do similar. Enough info to have it known they’ve done something “cool” together, but lacking in details leaving people to ask.

“thanks for tonight”

“Awesome chat earlier ❤“ (in response to a totally irrelevant picture of the girls dog or something)

Reactions: 18
Sorry I'm abit late to the party... But this whole church thing, he is going to get baptised Catholic so then they can get the kids baptised so then they get in to the Catholic school for sure... The places are given out in order of... Children in care, baptised, distance from the school, siblings at the school (something like that anyway) absolute bellends 😡 using a religion to get your own way, i hope they don't get the school they want because it's not for the boys it's for them. Urghh I cant abide the cretins
yep many of us have figured this out. They are horrible wankers. Clearly loving Jesus is not on their agenda seeing as they make money off exploiting vulnerable people, including their own children.
Going by my late Nan, a lot of people running mass sessions are older and don’t really use social media platforms for the purposes we do, they mainly use it if at all, to promote groups and masses they run. Tbh I am tempted to email the church with screen shots of the amount of stuff they share of their kids who cannot consent , therefore, breaching their kids human rights and ask whether this aligns with the Roman Catholic beliefs? I cannot see this sort of religion agreeing with parents exploiting their child’s lack of capacity for their own money making purposes.

Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion
Never posts, is always boring, even her sheep must be snoring.

She’s definitely rebranding as an interiors account.
Probs after that Gleam Futures influencers marketing event last week. Pretty sure all the influenzas are rebranding and marketing as we speak

Reactions: 10
Erm?

Edited** clearly late to the party but how the duck is home a passion?

You know who had passion for fashion? The Bratz, the fake, plastic girls who didn't have a job and complained about everythingggg.

Screenshot_20211102-223251_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.