Mrs Hinch #453 Mrs Hinge loves a tattle binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @Andioooop 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Soph’s been very quiet since Halloween when she and the fam dressed as the contents of her John Lewis’ fridge storage box.
Jamie was tasked with finding costumes for them, apparently they were the wrong ones, because it’s Jamie and her plot line for him is that he always gets everything wrong.
She still carried on with the story that she’d forgotten it was Halloween but had a big pumpkin collection to display on the step, carved pumpkins, the kids had two sets of Halloween pjs and two costume changes during the day.
She didn’t post on the grid until Monday when she’d already been out done by her arch nemesis...best bubs Stacey and her Halloween post which has more than twice the likes sge has despite her combining the post with Jamies account to up engagement and her replying to every hun who posts a reply.

For the rest of the day we got nothing except a quote which roughly translated into being about how great she is and how she’s changing peoples lives and anyone who can see through her act is evil.

Her recent podcast with Vicky Pattison was covered in the press. She’s forgotten she told everyone Ron has invisible speech needs and is now saying he sings the Wheels On The Bus to wake The Golden Child up.
“The baby often will sleep – he’s four months so he obviously likes his naps in the day – Ronnie comes in and starts screaming wheels on the bus and I’m just like, 'Great!'. “So I’ve just spent an hour of my time rocking him off for him to be startled like a cat!”

Full story at https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebr...c&utm_medium=fbia&utm_campaign=more_like_this

She also told the story of how she saved all the poor and hungry on the planet by donating some tins from Tesco to “this thing called” the harvest Festival but was cruelly abused by people who thought she might make other mums feel bad.

“As a little example, the other day there was something called Harvest Festival at Ronnie’s school,” Sophie began.
“Basically you bring in a tin of food or some pasta and they make a big display at school and it’s donated at church to help those that are in need.”
“I decided to do a harvest festival shop for the nursery, so I went to Tesco with Jamie, we set a budget, and we reached that and we got a good level of food for that amount.”
So we went in and gave it in and they were so grateful, honestly Vicky – their hearts, their eyes, they were just so grateful,” she said.
“I took a picture of everything I had so that they could see the different options of what they could go and get, Then I get a barrage of abuse – ‘How do you think this makes parents feel when they can only give their child one tin to take in?’ I looked at Jamie and I burst out crying in the car.”
Full article at https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/mrs-hinch-tears-mum-shamers-25327964

The huns are having issues with their butter soft yarn slob suits with them basically going to duck once they’ve washed them. Whatever they do, they need to remember not to follow any of Hinch’s hacks or they could end up like the Tik Tok woman who told everyone this week that she nearly burnt her house down copying Hinch by putting fabric softener on sponges into her tumble dryer which set fire to it.

On Tuesday there were no posts from her, but she was mentioned on BBC Radio 2 by Zoe Ball who referred to her as Mrs Hinge and Mrs Hunch...
ahhh the perils of being a celeb that people don’t actually know eh Soph? ATV

Woman magazine have covered her house and new home range as inspo for Christmas and made Henry Pet Of The Week and Jamie Man Of The Week! Can we nominate Soph as twit of the Week? (Pic below thanks @Sazz1006)

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 137
What bridge is this ogre living under? She's been so quiet , something MASSIVE is brewing, either a big reveal or a massive Gretal on acid meltdown!

Reactions: 53
Mrs Hinge and Mrs Hunch 😂

I hadn’t actually read the OK article, how patronising is she?! You’re not the messiah Soph, you’re just twit of the week!!!! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 44
@Sazz1006 pictures took from her Christmas last year when she was like "guyyyyyzzzz, I just can't get into the Christmas spirit, I'm just not feeling it" then did she drag out put the tree up for a few weeks??? She's such a knob!!!

Reactions: 21
Oh guysh thanks for choosing my fred title 🥳
Shpaghetti hoop pie for each & every one of you *chefs kiss*
DC0D0E78-D78B-423D-B3E4-28AA632F4DE9.jpeg

Fantashtic recap as per @Bunnykins ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Halloween gone wrong still makes me laugh.

They all had (multiple) costumes, a pumpkin patch on their doorstep, made Halloween crumpets etc. There will be parents out there feeling like tit because they couldn’t afford costumes or even sweets to hand out.

Ours went to tit to be honest, purely because I didn’t plan very well and had a last minute dash for costumes / forgot to buy any sweets. I think I’d perhaps benefit from an £11 notebook to help me keep track of these things!

Also - the bug eyes on Jamie’s costume were the icing on the cake for me, they looked exactly like his 👁 🦞 👁

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
@Sazz1006 pictures took from her Christmas last year when she was like "guyyyyyzzzz, I just can't get into the Christmas spirit, I'm just not feeling it" then did she drag out put the tree up for a few weeks??? She's such a knob!!!
Sorry, I saw it on another group and assumed it was this year, I was going to use my post op recuperation as an excuse not to ‘take one for the team’ and go and buy it😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Halloween gone wrong still makes me laugh.

They all had (multiple) costumes, a pumpkin patch on their doorstep, made Halloween crumpets etc. There will be parents out there feeling like tit because they couldn’t afford costumes or even sweets to hand out.

Ours went to tit to be honest, purely because I didn’t plan very well and had a last minute dash for costumes / forgot to buy any sweets. I think I’d perhaps benefit from an £11 notebook to help me keep track of these things!

Also - the bug eyes on Jamie’s costume were the icing on the cake for me, they looked exactly like his 👁 🦞 👁
She must make other parents feel so inadequate. Ron and Len had a total of 4 Halloween costumes EACH! Mine have only ever had 1 costume per Halloween, and depending on if the kids have growth spurts, they have sometimes managed to wear the same outfit for a couple of years. We only ever buy x 2 pumpkins for our kids to carve. We use the same Halloween decorations every year. My kids are happy & just want to go trick or treating and eat their goodies when they get home. She makes everything so complicated - she is so high maintenance. Her focus isn’t on Halloween, or her kids. It’s on how many likes she can get from a photo. What brands she can gain interest from. It’s all about HER!

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Winning thread title by @Andioooop 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Soph’s been very quiet since Halloween when she and the fam dressed as the contents of her John Lewis’ fridge storage box.
Jamie was tasked with finding costumes for them, apparently they were the wrong ones, because it’s Jamie and her plot line for him is that he always gets everything wrong.
She still carried on with the story that she’d forgotten it was Halloween but had a big pumpkin collection to display on the step, carved pumpkins, the kids had two sets of Halloween pjs and two costume changes during the day.
She didn’t post on the grid until Monday when she’d already been out done by her arch nemesis...best bubs Stacey and her Halloween post which has more than twice the likes sge has despite her combining the post with Jamies account to up engagement and her replying to every hun who posts a reply.

For the rest of the day we got nothing except a quote which roughly translated into being about how great she is and how she’s changing peoples lives and anyone who can see through her act is evil.

Her recent podcast with Vicky Pattison was covered in the press. She’s forgotten she told everyone Ron has invisible speech needs and is now saying he sings the Wheels On The Bus to wake The Golden Child up.
“The baby often will sleep – he’s four months so he obviously likes his naps in the day – Ronnie comes in and starts screaming wheels on the bus and I’m just like, 'Great!'. “So I’ve just spent an hour of my time rocking him off for him to be startled like a cat!”

Full story at https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebr...c&utm_medium=fbia&utm_campaign=more_like_this

She also told the story of how she saved all the poor and hungry on the planet by donating some tins from Tesco to “this thing called” the harvest Festival but was cruelly abused by people who thought she might make other mums feel bad.

“As a little example, the other day there was something called Harvest Festival at Ronnie’s school,” Sophie began.
“Basically you bring in a tin of food or some pasta and they make a big display at school and it’s donated at church to help those that are in need.”
“I decided to do a harvest festival shop for the nursery, so I went to Tesco with Jamie, we set a budget, and we reached that and we got a good level of food for that amount.”
So we went in and gave it in and they were so grateful, honestly Vicky – their hearts, their eyes, they were just so grateful,” she said.
“I took a picture of everything I had so that they could see the different options of what they could go and get, Then I get a barrage of abuse – ‘How do you think this makes parents feel when they can only give their child one tin to take in?’ I looked at Jamie and I burst out crying in the car.”
Full article at https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/mrs-hinch-tears-mum-shamers-25327964

The huns are having issues with their butter soft yarn slob suits with them basically going to duck once they’ve washed them. Whatever they do, they need to remember not to follow any of Hinch’s hacks or they could end up like the Tik Tok woman who told everyone this week that she nearly burnt her house down copying Hinch by putting fabric softener on sponges into her tumble dryer which set fire to it.

On Tuesday there were no posts from her, but she was mentioned on BBC Radio 2 by Zoe Ball who referred to her as Mrs Hinge and Mrs Hunch...
ahhh the perils of being a celeb that people don’t actually know eh Soph? ATV

Woman magazine have covered her house and new home range as inspo for Christmas and made Henry Pet Of The Week and Jamie Man Of The Week! Can we nominate Soph as twit of the Week? (Pic below thanks @Sazz1006)

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
Fab recap @Bunnykins! Sophie will always be our “twit of the week”! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guysch I’m catching up but must remember not to read loads of pages before going to sleep. I had a dream sorry nightmare, Mrs Hinge and I became best friends and I still knew I was a Tattler thinking I must remember this so I can post about it!

Deep breaths, I know I’ve got this. Will go make a cuppa which I don’t even like, share a tit quote on my gram and eat a deep fried Mars bar and catch up properly 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 31
@Bunnykins you little beauty! Best start to the day seeing a shiny new thread and recap! 🥰

Butttt…. Where is the lobster today if Sopha is all alone with the baby?! 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
F01840EA-3F31-4F0A-B7F6-BD1052F5A80B.jpeg

James must be doing his tend job today then. What a load of boring bollocks. No explanation for yesterday either. Bet the rest of today is ads.
If you read this Soph, I challenge you to give your followers a day of proper entertaining content with no ads. I bet you can’t do it! All the vest!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
View attachment 844125

James must be doing his tend job today then. What a load of boring bollocks. No explanation for yesterday either. Bet the rest of today is ads.
If you read this Soph, I challenge you to give your followers a day of proper entertaining content with no ads. I bet you can’t do it! All the vest!
Someone clever than me needs to change that to “so I’m on tattle alert” 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.