Mrs Hinch #452 No matter what you do we’ve always had enough of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw them tonight in morrisons, they're lush! And really good quality 👌
I just read this on it's own and thought you were talking about Mr&Mrs H 😳
I agree though,I wasn't being (I'm try to type a word that means sarcastic but it keeps coming out as ferocious😂)no,really I meant it when I said they flew out of the Maldon store.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe her absence is due to her putting the final touches to a new house, so that the big reveal can coincide with stacey solomon's tv show.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Exactly that, from their planning application you can find their whole address apparently. I haven’t looked but it’s been discussed here many times.

It’s not WHF (much as I want it to be) but I am still sure it’s this house.
It’s been sold a while, needed updating (Jamie’s ‘projects’ getting it to a liveable condition?), gated entrance, annex / workshop (for Big Al), swimming pool.

Get it to a decent state with new wiring etc, then wait for the new kitchen offers etc to come flooding in once you do the reveal - just like SS did.
Oh if it is this house I hope she realises she can't just stomp her size 10s in there and greige it up without first obtaining the relevant listed building consents from her local authority!!

Reactions: 12
Perhaps she is on hiatus Hinchatus (since she is vain enough to attach her brand name to everything) because she has dusted off her itsy bitsy sewing machine to make a communion dress for Janine Jamie? We never did see Ronnie playing with that ‘bear’ with the choking hazard buttons she made him.
Or perhaps she inadvertently reversed all her pre-records Ronnie-style and she actually thinks it is last Thursday so is bulk buying Halloween costumes to be relatable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Obviously used the super strength tranquilliser hun today in light of SS Halloween spectacular and her new TV show being in the press.

Reactions: 10
Has she even been spotted commenting on posts today? She’s not followed or unfollowed anyone. Odd that so many of you can’t see her reply to SS. Only has 8 likes on it. Wonder if it was a trap to catch me. She’s done that before. I think old souschef gets under her skin. Not that I do anything off tattle I hasten to add! I often don’t even follow her.
I definitely can’t see any reply to SS, can she limit who sees her comments ?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I bet Garnier will be knocking soon...come on Sophie it's time to promote our tissue masks and mincellar water.. but make sure you tip some out this time so it looks like you actually use it !!!

i could see it and now I can’t
I can't see it, I can see Stacey's but not zophs

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.