Mrs Hinch #45 Gifted amtico floors, hinch’s extension is a greyscale bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion.

She sold her soul for Instagram fame, now her whole life is *gifted with absolutely no shame.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I've no idea, but it'll be laugh when there's heavy rain and strong winds because all that tat she's got all over the garden and stuck on all the fences is going to be blowing all over the place... it'll be a bloody nightmare rounding it all up😂😂😂
🤣 It’s crazy isn’t it, I’ve never seen such a big house and so many seats in the garden for two people, a dog and a baby 🤣
I can’t wait for the next storm to hit her garden 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon she’s either been given the money to spend by the companies- so just goes nuts, or genuinely has a problem. Even the highlighters! She get one or two packs she got loads!! It’s defo not normal

Also did anyone notice that she tried to hold down the ssshhhhh when she mentioned her washing line earlier 😂😂 And something else with ssshhhh 😂

For me it’s more him sleeping in his own room at night so young, I wouldn’t feel comfortable with it

Are you an undercover

(My attempt at offending you 😆)
She def has a shopping problem. She says herself that a lot of the tit she buys she doesn't need or don't know what to use it for. Wonder why Jamie puts up with it.

Reactions: 6
Oh look she’s shared her half price book which I mentioned she hadn’t less than hour ago!!
Need to stop helping her out

Reactions: 8
Well I'm 9 years in with 3 of them and let me tell you lady we'll change our damn babies wherever we want to change them.

Oh the baby's crying cause it's done a tit, let me just leave them in that dirty nappy while I carry them alllll the way upstairs and into their bedroom.

I give you 3 months [emoji23]
hey you do yours, as they say. My boys are teenagers now but I can tell you nappy changes were always done upstairs if we were in the house. Not because I was trying to prove a point but beacuse thats where their stuff was and if it was a bad one we were near the bathroom and spare clothes

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion

*gifted this *gifted that, but Hinch’s house is still full of tat

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She def has a shopping problem. She says herself that a lot of the tit she buys she doesn't need or don't know what to use it for. Wonder why Jamie puts up with it.
She probably leaves half it back for a refund once shes flogged it on her page

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion
Hinch's House is filled with tat swipe up now u silly prat

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have never seen a garden so full of tit. You would think having lost a huge chunk of it building her second house - sorry extension - that she would want to keep the rest an open space. Just goes to show how greedy she is that she is accepting all this gifted garden furniture that she doesn’t need when she could say no. Most of us have one set of garden furniture but the Hinch has to have 4!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.