Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
She is though, That's my opinion. I think she's ugly through and through and Ronnie bless him looks like Bug boy poor mite.
Your opinion gives us all a bad name. Like when the one comment that was made about the baby’s foot, she jumped on it, made a story about it and gave us all the title of trolls. The amount of her army that set up accounts to come on here and call us all sorts was just unbelievable.
I spoke up then and I’ll speak up now because nobody should be criticised for how they look.
Bash her for the way that she goes about her business but don’t bash her for her looks! That’s not what this is for.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion

*gifted this *gifted that, but Hinch’s house is still full of tat

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

MrsC123

Please excuse me but I’ll get involved, I didn’t quote the post as it was so many to address.
She isn’t ugly she’s very attractive women but it’s obvious she isn’t comfortable with herself hence filters, Ronnie is cute as button and don’t matter is he looks like her or Jamie as long he’s loved, healthy and happy that’s all matter. Saying someone is ugly judging by their appearance is low, very low and it does give us all bad name, this is forum for expressing our opinions on hinch how and what she’s doing wrong. Some of us wanted to tell her but she shut our mouth by blocking us and sending army barmy on us( me included) so we came here to find our voices and listen to one another.

And one more thing. Yes she makes herself look ridiculous by not being transparent and making it all butterflies and rainbows life. Ronnie never is shown which I can understand she might want not to show him because if someone calls him ugly it’ll break her heart like it would break mine if someone targeted my kids.
I agree she acts stupid and unreliable.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
What’s the need in calling a baby ‘mini bug boy’ I’m sure many people think you and your kids are ugly same for me & mine but I would never ever say something so nasty to anyone in my life & I imagine a lot of people wouldn’t say it to someone’s face either! Comments like that make everyone (including myself) on tattle seem petty and bully’s & that’s when things get screenshot and the real problems go unnoticed just because people feel like calling a 2 month old baby ugly. Stick to the subject 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Londongirl5382

If she was a decent person. She would have paid for the flooring herself, offered to advertise for them and donate the flooring to someone who couldn't afford it. Seems she is not...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

toonosy

No way did amtico come to her, she absolutely went to them! How did all these companies know she was getting an extension?? SHE went to them for freebies!!

Reactions: 43

ccpugs

In light of some of the more negative comments we’ve had here recently...how cute did Ronnie look in that video of him on the egg chair? Such a gorgeous little thing!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Steffols

RIGHT!

And now a lot of Little_madam’s posts have been deleted yet the vile posts calling Hinch a ‘whore’ and ones slating the appearance of her, Jamie and Ronnie are kept up?

For a site that claims to be anti trolling I just cannot get my head around this happening AGAIN.

As someone who has been following since around thread 5 and seen many, many Tattlers stand up against these kinds of posts when they seep through, I am confident that 99% of the people here share my feelings that it is absolutely disgusting to keep allowing these kinds of posts. Even worse that we are then silenced for saying ‘how is this fair?!’

How can we stand up against the real problems Hinch brings while allowing trolling?

Honest question! Mods, why is this happening again?
Not gonna lie, I reported that post for the language. It is completely and utterly wrong. Call her a scrounger, call her transparant, greedy, Grinch, talentless etc. But why stoop to such gutter language? Why not be better than that?

I'm here because Mrs Hinch duped me and my eyes were open to it by this site. I'm here because I disagree with the way she hoodwinks her followers, and the way she so blatantly attempts to make money out of them. I am not here to call the woman ugly or a whore (I mean, come on), I am not here to criticise her parenting, to discuss whether she breast or bottle feeds. I am not here to call her son 'mini bug boy' which was clearly code for 'your baby is ugly'. It's shameful and below the belt. She's a human being, shes a mother with a newborn son. Be decent people, ffs.

Reactions: 40

Pinchme

VIP Member
That's it for me and Hinch, haven't been watching her stories much lately but everytime I have, all I've seen is that every f*ING thing has been gifted, furniture, carpets, the whole bloody lot.

All her sheep followers probably are watching their spends and she is getting everything and more for free, yet they still think she's one of them, she fucking is not 😡 when are they going to wake up.

I hate the way life today is going, I hate everything about Instagram and this 'influencer' crap, it all needs to stop. Insta used to be good but I've unfollowed alot lately as every account is not only in it for the free stuff, as soon as I see an #ad I flick to the next.

I'm sticking around on the PTWM thread as want to know what she has done with the PayPal donations, but other than that I'm done, I can't bear to watch and listen to the total crap from Hinch anymore.

Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Allthebest

New thread suggestion.

She sold her soul for Instagram fame, now her whole life is *gifted with absolutely no shame.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 34180

Urgh this just came up on my fb!!! So she was doing it because she loves places like that 🤔 more likely because her popularity is waning due to her being gifted everything!
Not slating her for it but she doesn't look as slim as she makes out in her stories in this photo. Much more realistic of a first time new mum that may not Pop straight back into shape. Why doesn't she share more of that kind of real thing instead of the super skinny boomerangs.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Jodders

I’m just repeating what everyone else has said but all these gifted items are leaving such a bad taste in my mouth.

I had a baby 4 weeks ago. We’re not rich but we’re not skint, and we’re lucky that we were able to save during my pregnancy and buy nice things for our baby. Not £900 chair nice, but a decent pram, cot etc. But here’s the thing - we worked hard to buy these things. My husband worked so many extra shifts. I marked gcse exams while heavily pregnant, for hours each evening and weekend, on top of my full time job. It just makes me angry that she gets things thrown at her, when she could definitely afford to buy it all herself. It’s hard to explain - I don’t WANT an oversized giraffe or a snuzpod myself. I just get angry at how unfair it is. And not really for me - because as I said, we’re doing ok - but for those mums out there who might be really young and have very little income, and will watch her stories and just feel absolutely crap. I don’t know why she accepts all this stuff. I’ve been asking myself whether I would, and I can honestly say no, I wouldn’t. I’d be embarrassed. Everyone knows how much she’s earned since this whole thing started and I just feel like if that was me, I wouldn’t be able to accept it all, knowing what everyone would be thinking. I’d have to donate it. Baby banks are crying out for supplies.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Delilah

She’s saying she’s cold and Jamie putting a blanket on her. How about putting the shoulders away and putting some clothes on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

AldiWidow

No way did amtico come to her, she absolutely went to them! How did all these companies know she was getting an extension?? SHE went to them for freebies!!
I was thinking that after her ‘I’d never heard of them till my parents told me’... more like her parents said ooo so and so down the road had all these fancy floors put in by someone called Amtico, super expensive!’ She then googled them and emailed them to offer them such a wonderfulllllllll opportunity of giving her free shit

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
When I called out this thread when her son was born, most of my posts were deleted and the thread was locked. All because I called out someone being mean to a baby. But calling someone ugly for the sake of it and a ‘w***e’ is perfectly fine it seems. 🤷🏻‍♀️
RIGHT!

And now a lot of Little_madam’s posts have been deleted yet the vile posts calling Hinch a ‘whore’ and ones slating the appearance of her, Jamie and Ronnie are kept up?

For a site that claims to be anti trolling I just cannot get my head around this happening AGAIN.

As someone who has been following since around thread 5 and seen many, many Tattlers stand up against these kinds of posts when they seep through, I am confident that 99% of the people here share my feelings that it is absolutely disgusting to keep allowing these kinds of posts. Even worse that we are then silenced for saying ‘how is this fair?!’

How can we stand up against the real problems Hinch brings while allowing trolling?

Honest question! Mods, why is this happening again?

• Heart

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
I'm only 9 days in with my newborn but we do all his nappy changes upstairs in his room. All his clothes are there and all the changing stuff and it's easier when he randomly pees everywhere mid nappy change to grab a new outfit. I can't stand when I see people changing their baby's nappy on the living room sofa or right there when they have people over. We don't all want to smell your baby's shit!
If someone wants to come round to my house and I have a new born baby they best believe if that baby shits I’ll be changing it there and then in that room if they don’t like it they can go home - 🤷‍♀️.. stop mum shaming doesn’t make you better then anyone else because your 9 days in.. trust me the novelty will soon wear of.

• Heart
  • Haha