Mrs Hinch #45 Gifted amtico floors, hinch’s extension is a greyscale bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone just say the clothes airer had been bumped up to £75!? when Hinch only paid £15!
That one might not be on her. The seller could have upped the price once they noticed the volume of sales increase. £15 isn’t bad to be fair.

Reactions: 5
Looking for a paid partnership with John Lewis? I doubt they would ‘work’ with her, Hinch’s demographic is not JL’s, maybe Dunelm will ? That Hinch haul was f’ing nast.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
My dog would just piss on all the garden tat & tit on everything else for real 😅

Reactions: 6
I reckon the only reason she’s accepting all this expensive stuff is so she can flog it for a ridiculous sum! That’s my best guess.

Reactions: 4
New thread title suggestion

Another tack-filled shopping spree. Look at me, John Lewis! I want more things for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion:

EBay price hiking, who’d have thought it? Just cos Mrs Hinch gone done and bought it.

Reactions: 5
Well I'm 9 years in with 3 of them and let me tell you lady we'll change our damn babies wherever we want to change them.

Oh the baby's crying cause it's done a tit, let me just leave them in that dirty nappy while I carry them alllll the way upstairs and into their bedroom.

I give you 3 months [emoji23]
I’m 18 years in and I’m sure social services would be called in for how I did things.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
With a shop shop here and a shop shop there Hinch gets freebies everywhere.🎶

Reactions: 12
If someone wants to come round to my house and I have a new born baby they best believe if that baby shits I’ll be changing it there and then in that room if they don’t like it they can go home - 🤷‍♀️.. stop mum shaming doesn’t make you better then anyone else because your 9 days in.. trust me the novelty will soon wear of.
I don't believe thats mum shaming at all. Its Its perfectly fine to change upstairs. We always did.

Why would you not have a normal rotary washing line in the garden instead of that crap thing hanging of the fence!

Like I mentioned many many threads ago, solar lights from her favourite B & M are absolutely crap and give up after a few weeks....wonder how many of her Hinchers followed her and brought all the lights she brought😂🤣There doesn’t seem to be any of the lights in her garden that she brought anymore......because they were crap !😂🤣Shes replaced every single one !

Reactions: 8
She’s just shown it rolling back in and making Henry bark.
The last few times she’s shown Henry he always seems to be running away from her 😂

She looks amazing in professional photos and with the filters but your normal Essex chav in the normal fan photos.
That’s why she only shows them or butterfly’s flapping around her head 🙄
I’ve come to a new conclusion that she’s a hoarder. The only thing she’s been consistent with is constant buying.

Even if I had her dough I’d find something else to do, days out etc
Weirdo

🤣 It’s crazy isn’t it, I’ve never seen such a big house and so many seats in the garden for two people, a dog and a baby 🤣
I can’t wait for the next storm to hit her garden 🙊
She ain’t worried, Jamie & dad on standby as per

🤣 It’s crazy isn’t it, I’ve never seen such a big house and so many seats in the garden for two people, a dog and a baby 🤣
I can’t wait for the next storm to hit her garden 🙊
She ain’t worried, Jamie & dad on standby as per
She def has a shopping problem. She says herself that a lot of the tit she buys she doesn't need or don't know what to use it for. Wonder why Jamie puts up with
New thread suggestion: she’s shopping mad, and her taste is bad
Short and sweet 👌🏾😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't believe thats mum shaming at all. Its Its perfectly fine to change upstairs. We always did.
I didn't think it was shaming either. I never changed my babies anywhere but on their change table (or in the car boot 😀 If we where out) Never thought to do otherwise actually. When we need to "go" we head to the bathroom so what's the diff. We don't keep a potty in the lounge room for us 😂 But of course, each to their own. in their own homes. We are not nappy police 😉 I'm amazed at the hostile replies to the OP - she didn't deserve that

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.