Mrs Hinch #45 Gifted amtico floors, hinch’s extension is a greyscale bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she resubmitted her amended planning application one of her neighbours had objected to it saying it will block their view and guess what ....the planning permission was allowed.
Wait till they start frolicking in the #gifted hot tub

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello, newbie here!
Anyone else notice the gifted awning has gone?! She showed her patio doors with the plant hangers and it's no longer there!!
Nah it’s the left hand patio doors that have the awning. God knows why?! Mindless buying I think!

Reactions: 2
NOw I don’t think she’s stunning, does that make me jealous? Too much fakeness, nails, eyelashes, tan, whatever else...to me Elizabeth Taylor was stunning, natural at it’s best...I agree about her personality though!
She looks amazing in professional photos and with the filters but your normal Essex chav in the normal fan photos.

Reactions: 8
Did someone just say the clothes airer had been bumped up to £75!? when Hinch only paid £15!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Makes my blood boil when she says I loved working with these guys or love collaborating with these, what work have you put in, apart from telling them which pieces you would like gifted..😡

Reactions: 20
Can anyone see anything in her garden that requires deadheading? All I can see are green bushes. Oh! And *gifted stuff 🙄

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell that garden is an eyesore now with all that tat she's bought. I bet her neighbours are upstairs looking out of their bedroom windows at it in disbelief😂😂. It's awful, it's like a bloody outdoor jumble sale. Just shows her horrendous taste in decor 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How in the effin hell has it taken someone to the age of 29 to hang washing outside?? I surely can't be the only one who is gobsmacked at that?

Reactions: 15
Makes out she doesn’t like people getting ripped off on her swipes ups.. no she does it to make herself not look bad, also if your bothered about saving hinchers then stop advertising your stupid colouring book at full price when they can get it for half the price now.. hmm not sharedit us at half price have you 🧐

Reactions: 11
Why all the garden furniture when she never gets any visitors? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've no idea, but it'll be laugh when there's heavy rain and strong winds because all that tat she's got all over the garden and stuck on all the fences is going to be blowing all over the place... it'll be a bloody nightmare rounding it all up😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
With all the extra seating I predict a lavish #gifted Christening party.will trace arrange it..not sure she remembers where her bestie lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone notice her say she had 3 toilets earlier while showing off her big brush? I thought in the new plans there were 4?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.