Mrs Hinch #448 Take me home, Country Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are they here? I don’t recognise that background at all. Defo not her house.
It is probably the new house (I imagine they will have to take R there a few times to get him used to it so on the big montage reveal he plays his part perrficktly and knows how to open the front door etc)

On the other hand she filters the duck out of every pic of her kids so that could be her garden for all we know 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Really bugs me she puts these stupid hinting/passive aggressive quotes on pictures of her kids 🙄 it’s so weird.

Reactions: 16
Do they eat any other vegetable aside from broccoli ?🥦
Tbf toddlers can be awfully fussy and you tend to rely on the safe fruit/veg to get some vitamins in them. 🤣 My girl ate everythung until she was one... yesterday she wouldn't eat cucumber because it was cut into sticks and not slices. We swapped the sticks for the slices on Nanna's salad and she ate them, no issue 🤷‍♀️🙃

Reactions: 5
I think she must have been on the sherry this evening with that little rant and giving the finger, how lovely, what a dainty lady she isn’t! If she is drunk and Jimbobtendjob has his grey joggers on he’s in for a night of fun 🤢

Well, at least she won’t need to shop for a Halloween costume, just stick on the granny in rollers filter and she’s good to go. She’s already got the cackle down to a fine art. Actually, she doesn’t even need the filter, I’m sure one of her many looks will do for Halloween.
Haha that reminds me. Does everyone remember when that make up by mikey I think it was, came round at like 10pm on a day that wasn't even Halloween and did a Halloween look for no reason whatsoever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shall I tell my two family members that have been told they have weeks to live that it's okay as Soph has said what's coming is going to be better?
She just spouts these insensitive quotes that only refer to HER and to get in some sneaky clues. WE DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE MOVING HOUSE SOPH JUST GET ON WITH IT!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Trace’s nursery is so cluttered and ugly it’s giving me a migraine. Babies are very simple and just need the basics in the beginning, and a calm environment. Why the need for so much tat everywhere? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Nah mate, just get da duck out. bleeping 'Hinch up a room'? Nope. Just bleeping nope. Get me off this planet before she tries to go ahead with this tit. Deluded is what she is.

View attachment 825463
To ‘Hinch up’- verb meaning ‘to sellotape cheap tat to the walls in manner of every bland room you’ve seen on Instragram for the last 10 years. Must be devoid of colour, personal touches and age-appropriate toys. Items must be purchased from fast-fashion style, low quality outlets with poor ethics such as EBay, Amazon and B&M’ who the holy duck would need help to achieve what she does?! (As for who would WANT such a room well we all know don’t we). The wooden cameras get me- kids now don’t even know that is a camera shape even if they are older- she’d be better getting a wooden iPhone as her kids certainly know what that is, shoved in their faces every waking moment including when they are on the loo 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.