Mrs Hinch #448 Take me home, Country Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @MillionDollarBaby đŸ„ł
Edited to remove swearing which isn’t allowed in titles.
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

Wednesday night and we were informed by Hinch that Jamie was at church. Yes, church. She didn’t elaborate any further on where or why, so it was left to Tattle to speculate that he was either booking a big fat gypsy christening or attending a GA meeting.
Sophie couldn’t go with him because she gets struck by lightning if she goes within a mile of consecrated ground. Hope this helps.

Thursday was stupidly quiet too. She did another of her Hinch Express posts in the morning then fucked off all day until she posted another undeclared ad for her new blank book, complete with subliminal Hinch Farm message. Just say you’re moving Soph, no one cares, it’s tedious now. The only people who’ll be arsed are your sheep, who might see through you “down to earth, Barg loving” persona. Tattle are just dying to see how you’re going to chav up someone’s lovely home with your own “style”.
Gretel also made an appearance to moan about Ronnie still being up and watching In The Night Garden. She doesn’t want her Instagram to be a negative place though guyshh.. so she’ll only come on to moan about her husband, her kids, her house, her dog and trolls on an every other day basis.

She’s started Friday off with a pre record of her gathering conkers with the kids, but don’t worry she’s not gone soft on us, the trip was for her. She wanted to make a conker / turd tree for the lounge. She “laaavs it” which means we’ll never see it again.
She posted another story with her contrived “messy” living room which you can tell she has set up. It’s always the same props used, try to use your imagination more Soph. For a famous fashion designer you’re not very creative hunnnaaayyy...
Oh and Henners had a haircut. Maybe he could recommend his stylist to Soph, those rats tail extensions could do with chop.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
Why has she put a conker tree there where Ronnie and the greedy dog can get it? She does know that conkers are poisonous doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Winning thread title by @MillionDollarBaby đŸ„ł
Edited to remove swearing which isn’t allowed in titles.
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

Wednesday night and we were informed by Hinch that Jamie was at church. Yes, church. She didn’t elaborate any further on where or why, so it was left to Tattle to speculate that he was either booking a big fat gypsy christening or attending a GA meeting.
Sophie couldn’t go with him because she gets struck by lightning if she goes within a mile of consecrated ground. Hope this helps.

Thursday was stupidly quiet too. She did another of her Hinch Express posts in the morning then fucked off all day until she posted another undeclared ad for her new blank book, complete with subliminal Hinch Farm message. Just say you’re moving Soph, no one cares, it’s tedious now. The only people who’ll be arsed are your sheep, who might see through you “down to earth, Barg loving” persona. Tattle are just dying to see how you’re going to chav up someone’s lovely home with your own “style”.
Gretel also made an appearance to moan about Ronnie still being up and watching In The Night Garden. She doesn’t want her Instagram to be a negative place though guyshh.. so she’ll only come on to moan about her husband, her kids, her house, her dog and trolls on an every other day basis.

She’s started Friday off with a pre record of her gathering conkers with the kids, but don’t worry she’s not gone soft on us, the trip was for her. She wanted to make a conker / turd tree for the lounge. She “laaavs it” which means we’ll never see it again.
She posted another story with her contrived “messy” living room which you can tell she has set up. It’s always the same props used, try to use your imagination more Soph. For a famous fashion designer you’re not very creative hunnnaaayyy...
Oh and Henners had a haircut. Maybe he could recommend his stylist to Soph, those rats tail extensions could do with chop.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
Brilliant as always @Bunnykins 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not Hinch related but just proof that in fact, adding a clock on stories doesn’t mean diddly squat if they’re trying to make us things they’re in real time 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I know this isn't the SS thread but as they're both basically clones of eachother. I have to wonder what her other kids are thinking since she's seemingly locked herself away to stare at the new baby seemingly for days on end. Is Rex no longer the favourite?

Reactions: 59
Does she really think that showing us her lounge is “keeping it real” it literally looks like she cleaned and tidied it and then just went round and quickly knocked a few things over to make it look messy

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know this isn't the SS thread but as they're both basically clones of eachother. I have to wonder what her other kids are thinking since she's seemingly locked herself away to stare at the new baby seemingly for days on end. Is Rex no longer the favourite?
My 13 year old gets jealous of the attention I give my dogđŸ€Ł a run in joke here but I seriously can’t imagine how he would feel if I fawned over my newborn girl the way she does. The boys deserve better, I’m just glad they get attention and loving from their dads at least

Reactions: 27
Does she really think that showing us her lounge is “keeping it real” it literally looks like she cleaned and tidied it and then just went round and quickly knocked a few things over to make it look messy
Exactly - and the ‘mess’ that she does have can be cleared up and put away in probably less than 3 minutes! There really isn’t much there when you actually look at it. And she calls herself a cleaner! What a JOKE! That’s another word she needs to look up the definition for, along with TROLL - she’s lazy but needs those shoppers on board with her so that they buy everything she shows them! It’s all one huge SALES ACT

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Henry’s hair cut just makes it more obvious how obese that poor dog is. He needs to be walked more and for longer as well as have a health check with the vet who will put him on prescription food in an exact amount to help him lose weight.

Also, I didn’t know conkers were poisonous.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Just caught up the bonkers conkers tree.
So “I wanted to make a tree” was followed by “There’s my tree in the corner”
Me me me me bleeping me!
You’re a Mum Sopha! Do this stuff with your little boy!!!
Also, seeing as I’m on one now
 does anyone else say “We wrapped up warm and went out for a walk”. It’s October. I would just say I went for a walk. Surely a coat is a given? Why does everything have to be so twee? Did they come back and have hot chocolate in front of the fire with lashings of ginger beer a la Famous Five?
Having said that - I’ve done 2 dog walks today already and just wore a hoody and puffy body warmer. It’s really mild here still.
(No hot chocolate, fires, or ginger beer were consumed during the making of this post!)

• Haha
Reactions: 101
‘Sophie couldn’t go with him because she gets struck by lightning if she goes within a mile of consecrated ground. Hope this helps.’

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Just on my lunch break trying to catch up. So basically. That conker walk was pre planned for content and not a natural spare of the moment thought/activity for Ronnie to have some fun seeing as she bought the foam cone days prior to the walk to make a conker tree. She’s truly disgusting. Can’t even take your boys out for a walk without it being for content. Disgusting woman. That walk was for her and content purely. Sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.