Mrs Hinch #448 Take me home, Country Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall I tell my two family members that have been told they have weeks to live that it's okay as Soph has said what's coming is going to be better?
She just spouts these insensitive quotes that only refer to HER and to get in some sneaky clues. WE DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE MOVING HOUSE SOPH JUST GET ON WITH IT!!
There's no words I can say to make you all hurt a little less right now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What is Lonnie wearing? Is it velour or just a weird filter? Surely she hasn’t got a crushed grey velvet baby grow on him?! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her account has changed soooooo much. When she started it was pretty much just her house. Now it's just a jumble of shite.

Reactions: 21
Hope you don’t mind me asking but what are some red flags for adhd
I also have adhd ✋ primarily inattentive though I do have some parts of hyperactivity that’s mostly internal for me (ie racing thoughts) rejection sensitive dysphoria is a huge part of adhd and the worst part for me to. Without my medication I’m very easily distracted, cant focus, can’t pay attention, poor memory, disorganised, fidgety, restless, impulsive especially with online shopping

the medication is life changing, if you think you have it I would ask for a referral. They keep me focused, my memory is better on them, my brain feels calm so I can prioritise things, i can pay attention and ignore distractions! Adhd meds are 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do they eat any other vegetable aside from broccoli ?🥦
She’s a lazy cow she could easily get more veg in him. My son with autism couldn’t handle the texture of veg for years so I used to whizz some up in tomato sauces. You can add so many different types and get it so fine they never know it’s in there. Pour it over some pasta and add some cheese if they like. She just cba cookinng unless it’s crappy jus roll with its 1000000 of sat fat per thumb portion size. No wonder james is a Lard arse

Reactions: 19
I also have adhd ✋ primarily inattentive though I do have some parts of hyperactivity that’s mostly internal for me (ie racing thoughts) rejection sensitive dysphoria is a huge part of adhd and the worst part for me to. Without my medication I’m very easily distracted, cant focus, can’t pay attention, poor memory, disorganised, fidgety, restless, impulsive especially with online shopping

the medication is life changing, if you think you have it I would ask for a referral. They keep me focused, my memory is better on them, my brain feels calm so I can prioritise things, i can pay attention and ignore distractions! Adhd meds are 😘
Can I ask what medication you take? If you don't mind

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why, but I’ve got a feeling this is all leading up to HER big house reveal….🤔

Ok my eyes are stinging and look like piss holes in the snow, Sof, please go to bed and don’t have a breakdown tonight, I wheely don’t want to miss it 😭
Just catching up and it might have been said already, but if your eyes are stinging the only thing you can do is clean your fridge. Hope that helps xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her troll messages are so stupid and so written by her. I very much doubt anyone would begrudge her for buying stuff for her friend. I’m sure she did get trolled once but I very much doubt it’s a regular thing now just like I imagine her fan messages are also declining. Also how desperate is she for a home makeover show. Sorry but your tend bestie beat you to it. Also I imagine Stacey show will be out on tv soon which is why she’s vamping up this home designs 🙄

Reactions: 15
Can I ask what medication you take? If you don't mind
I used to take lisdexamfetamine but it stopped working after many years on it, I could feel lots of my traits coming through so I’m now titrating on methylphenidate and so far so good apart from struggling to eat

Reactions: 2
Remember ‘MY living room’/ and wtf. About ‘Cleaned the shower for ME

he didn’t do it for you you selfish prick. He uses it too. It’s his shower to. Why is everything about her. Stupid prick

Reactions: 21
Her troll messages are so stupid and so written by her. I very much doubt anyone would begrudge her for buying stuff for her friend. I’m sure she did get trolled once but I very much doubt it’s a regular thing now just like I imagine her fan messages are also declining. Also how desperate is she for a home makeover show. Sorry but your tend bestie beat you to it. Also I imagine Stacey show will be out on tv soon which is why she’s vamping up this home designs 🙄
Stacey’s show starts on 4 November. Hinch will be even more frantic on a Thursday.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She shows Lennies room a lot doesn’t she but never shows Ronnies? When was the last time she showed Ronnies room? Is she hiding it because it’s still fit for a newborn and not a 2 year old and doesn’t want to be called out? Or is that where they’re storing the moving boxes?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t come across likeable on telly. with Instagram she even slips up a lot but that’s why she uses sickly sweet music a lot so we don’t have to hear her annoying voice

Reactions: 22
Making a bed and doing a laundry pile and it's a day works done in that house the lazy pieces of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She shows Lennies room a lot doesn’t she but never shows Ronnies? When was the last time she showed Ronnies room? Is she hiding it because it’s still fit for a newborn and not a 2 year old and doesn’t want to be called out? Or is that where they’re storing the moving boxes?
I was just coming in to say that. Very odd! 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.