Mrs Hinch #448 Take me home, Country Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I want to know is why she hasn’t addressed kicking the fat mutt out of his bedroom, considering she treats him like a human and all, wonder where he sleeps now? Just strange how she hasn’t said a word

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet inch lights a candle too at church when praying for his bollocks back.

That nursery of lonnies is a fuking riot of tat like!! Its like ikea has boked up its bargain buys through yhe window.

She really makes a big deal of a few basic every day tasks. Suppose that's all she has to do while waiting on the cleaners to come back 🙄💁‍♀️

What I want to know is why she hasn’t addressed kicking the fat mutt out of his bedroom, considering she treats him like a human and all, wonder where he sleeps now? Just strange how she hasn’t said a word
Exactly, she used to make such a fuss about putting him to bed with his monogrammed blanket. Poor henners must be on the floor now or a.... dare I say it... dog bed? 😂 she would be better taking him for walks and putting him on a diet than twatting around at conker trees. 🤬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pointless story ✔
Pointless cleaning account ✔
Pointless woman ✔

Just says she's done things rather than actually showing herself doing them 🤔 isn't that missing the point of being a cleaning account???!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s probably in Ronnies room now and Ronnies room is at fiddle fingers’ house

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why do they insist on putting those peaked caps on Ronnie all the time, he just looks like a mini Jamie and he’s such a chav, 40+ year old man trying to dress like a teenager cause he thinks he looks so young and cool, eeeewwww I really can’t stand him
...because they ARE chavs. "RESPECT" 🤜🤛

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New Fred here guysshhh

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.