Mrs Hinch #447 Fake letters and a teschoo clothes collection, I’ve lost the wheel to live!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Henry's "puppy" or "lazy" sitting could be a sign of knee,hip joint or even spinal problems.Sadly it could indicate pain.
I can't understand why Fiddle doesn't exercise him as she always walked her own dog.I guess she's too obsessed with Jimbob the babies to bother.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok so confession time: I have a beautiful dog and I'm a hypocrite. I used to walk him miles and miles and because if it ( he's a thin skinned breed) he got corns. He had to have medication and I had to scale back his exercise when they went. Problem was he was helping me and when i couldn't walk him until they healed I lapsed back into anxiety to the point I no longer can take him. Since mam died suddenly I'm reluctant to leave my house other than to dad's. So I have to rely on my eldest two son's to take him. I sit here guilt ridden he has to wait and I have all this time I could be out with him. I'm hoping when we move in over a week i can start venturing out bit by bit. He deserves more and so does Henry. I also fully deserve any backlash from posting this!
No, you don’t deserve any blacklash at all.

I understand this, I promise you I do. I don’t want to share too much personal stuff but having my dog, walking her twice a day for miles, quite literally saved my life 3 years ago.

But since then because of a traumatic event, then PND, my mental health has fallen to pieces, and she isn’t walked as much as she should be. She is a little bigger than she should be, but she is not overweight.
I struggle with even the idea of going out with her, which I then feel tit about because she’s so happy when we do go. And I never feel as bad as I think I will.
But it is still too hard.

It is not your fault.
You suffered a devastating loss.
You are grieving, you are dealing with trauma. You are also parenting at the same time.
You are preparing to move house!
That is a lot.
You are doing brilliantly.

Your dog is being walked.
Your sons are benefitting from fresh air and exercise.
You are aware of your limitations and have found a solution to work around them for now.

The only thing you ‘should’ be doing is taking care of yourself. Take the pressure off yourself, the pressure that you are putting on yourself. You don’t deserve to feel guilty for surviving the best you can.

You do deserve to feel happy, though, and I’m certain that will come. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Don’t let the fear of living control your life.
Your GP is a good place to start, when you are ready to take that step.

You deserve to be happy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I think we can all safely agree she's not buying an actual farm. What she's buying is a big house with a modern farmhouse aesthetic she'll steal from Pinterest and act like she's the first person who ever came up with the idea.
She'll announce it at Christmas with some twee montage (I'm betting she'll decorate "Ron's" dollhouse with Christmas decorations and pan out to see an over the top display on the real asylum house from their favourite gifted floral decorations company) and some trite bullshit about them wishing really really hard and it coming true. Because that's how things really work in the real world. Just to really rub it in the faces of the very people who put her there who may be struggling to even make ends meet this Christmas what with massive job losses and rising fuel costs. If the new house doesn't lose her followers after banging on for years and years about this being their home and this is there it started etc.... Although she might not care anymore since she'll have got everything she wanted at that point.
She'll buy a handful of alpacas and other assorted "cute" farm animals that won't be looked after properly (if the fat dog and Flip & Flop are anything to go buy) and Ron will of course have his very own playhouse (since Rex has one, he has to have one too).
It’ll be one of those houses with the MASSIVE hallways that you can decorate a two story christmas tree in…

Reactions: 9
I reckon they’ve bought a home that has enough land to house a few animals, but not a normal barn conversion. I think her reference to Vesticle going to ‘church’ hints at maybe an old rectory, vicarage or church.

Why am I even thinking about this? duck sake, I don’t even care. The woman is a shrivelled gonad. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why did she say "we made a conker tree" when it was clearly just her doing it? God forbid R would be allowed to join in Mummaz tit crafts!

She took them for a walk so she could film it and make a turd tree didn't she? It's so sad. Those poor kids, nothing is ever spontaneous or true :(

Reactions: 19
The bib thing confuses me, I've had three children and don't think any of them have worn a bib past about 18 months. I don't get it?
Drool related. One of my kids had weak muscles and drooled a lot. Bib stop them getting a sore neck.

A lot of ASN kids have drool issues. Worse if they don't speak.

Yawnnnn pre records. Staged mess…(mostly her stuff might I add)….tend crafts that are for her and not children… Henry looking fat… reversing videos of Ronnie….pre records… yawn yawn yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Poor Henry having to sit with his legs spread out as he's too obese to sit properly 😢 I know we all have a laugh on here about the arrogant chicken strip but I feel so sorry for him. He deserves better.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: chapter 448 verse 1: oioi father I mean no ‘arm, ave this prayer so I can have hinch farm

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok so confession time: I have a beautiful dog and I'm a hypocrite. I used to walk him miles and miles and because if it ( he's a thin skinned breed) he got corns. He had to have medication and I had to scale back his exercise when they went. Problem was he was helping me and when i couldn't walk him until they healed I lapsed back into anxiety to the point I no longer can take him. Since mam died suddenly I'm reluctant to leave my house other than to dad's. So I have to rely on my eldest two son's to take him. I sit here guilt ridden he has to wait and I have all this time I could be out with him. I'm hoping when we move in over a week i can start venturing out bit by bit. He deserves more and so does Henry. I also fully deserve any backlash from posting this!
Awh darling you are trying and you know what you must do and you're boys are doing it. Difference is hinch can't be bothered! I hope you don't get backlash because reading your post my heart breaks for you 💔
I wish you an your family and your wonderful little doggy so so much good in your new home

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Henry's "puppy" or "lazy" sitting could be a sign of knee,hip joint or even spinal problems.Sadly it could indicate pain.
I can't understand why Fiddle doesn't exercise him as she always walked her own dog.I guess she's too obsessed with Jimbob the babies to bother.
Henry is Sophie & Jamie’s dog so it is totally on then to walk him. If she starts then she will always be expected to do it.

Reactions: 10
Lol. If she thinks that's a mess, she should see my front room rn. Cannot move for toys and books that have been flung around the place 😐

Kid has the same sort of bike and to make it age appropriate you are supposed to take the seat support out (keeping straps) and fold back the foot rest back. So yet again failing to adapt something to Ronnie's age. And that's before we start on the tree..

• Haha
Aw bless. She's made a conker tree. She does know that conkers are poisonous right? Or maybe she just don't care

I’ve just finished my conker tree so there’s a new thread here guyshhhh

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.