Mrs Hinch #447 Fake letters and a teschoo clothes collection, I’ve lost the wheel to live!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's definitely reversed. First clip I've reversed, second is as per her story.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't have a cocker (or any dog for that matter) but surely it's not normal for him to be sitting with his back leg splayed out like that? Is it because of his weight? It looks really uncomfortable 😢
And when you google Cocker Spaniel Overweight, the photos look just like Henry. So for her to sit there and act like nothing's wrong is bordering on animal cruelty. Sorry for the Daily Fail link, but this could easily be him https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...h-cocker-spaniel-loses-weight-crash-diet.html
His legs shouldn't be like that. The fact he has to sit on one leg and use the other to prop himself up.

How old is Henry? Because he looks old.

It's definitely reversed. First clip I've reversed, second is as per her story.
View attachment 822926
Why does she need to reverse them? I don't get it

Reactions: 10
Why the duck is jimbobsmegmanob handing Ron the conkers, let him bleeping explore & pick them up himself or did princess sofa bed demand only the most perfectly aesthetic conkers for her turd tree!!!
Didn’t someone say she scribbled something out in her picture by the mirror the other day? Could of been the turd tree as it’s defo a pre record.
Nice to see he’s got real gloves on not tend drawn ones (still makes me chuckle 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His legs shouldn't be like that. The fact he has to sit on one leg and use the other to prop himself up.

How old is Henry? Because he looks old.

Why does she need to reverse them? I don't get it
He's 6. 7 in June, still a good age for a dog yet he acts like he's 14 always laying around because he's constantly knackered from his weight and knows no other life. So sad

Reactions: 16
This is a random one but I've noticed alot of the home reno accounts shes following are from Yorkshire, a few west Yorkshire. I wonder if that's where shes moving too?
She bleeping better not be. I've posted before about people from darn sarf coming up here and then moaning about tractors on the roads, the air smelling of tit, tractors working in the early hours etc. duck off Grinch if you're reading.

Also, conkers go manky after a few days in the warm - that tree will be shrivelled and look even worse than it does now by Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She dragged those kids out just so she could make a crap tree. She’s such a fud.

Reactions: 14
Ok so confession time: I have a beautiful dog and I'm a hypocrite. I used to walk him miles and miles and because if it ( he's a thin skinned breed) he got corns. He had to have medication and I had to scale back his exercise when they went. Problem was he was helping me and when i couldn't walk him until they healed I lapsed back into anxiety to the point I no longer can take him. Since mam died suddenly I'm reluctant to leave my house other than to dad's. So I have to rely on my eldest two son's to take him. I sit here guilt ridden he has to wait and I have all this time I could be out with him. I'm hoping when we move in over a week i can start venturing out bit by bit. He deserves more and so does Henry. I also fully deserve any backlash from posting this!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I CAN NOT bleeping WAIT FOR THE CAR CRASH THAT WILL BE HINCH FARM 😂 😂 😂

Can't wait to watch the 2 lazy freeloading twats over the next few months, i have a feeling little old soph is going to become even more unrelatable and more of the sheep will wake up to what a greedy, fake person she is. I'm here for it :m😁:D

Reactions: 18
Is it just me or does anyone else think she over dresses the kids (hats gloves winter coats ) he can hardly move with all the clothes on!! in October when it’s not even that cold ??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok so confession time: I have a beautiful dog and I'm a hypocrite. I used to walk him miles and miles and because if it ( he's a thin skinned breed) he got corns. He had to have medication and I had to scale back his exercise when they went. Problem was he was helping me and when i couldn't walk him until they healed I lapsed back into anxiety to the point I no longer can take him. Since mam died suddenly I'm reluctant to leave my house other than to dad's. So I have to rely on my eldest two son's to take him. I sit here guilt ridden he has to wait and I have all this time I could be out with him. In hoping when we move in over a week i can start venturing out bit by bit. He deserves more and so does Henry. I also fully deserve any backlash from posting this!
No backlash here, you have valid reasons and are doing your best. Hinch and Inch have no excuse and could easily afford. A Dog Walker everyday💕

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Morning everyone. I just want to say thanks for all your well wishes. I’ve tried to find the posts to quote them but I can’t. I’m so bleeping dense 😭. Anyway thank you again, we’ve had some small positive news this morning which gives us hope. His surgeon is so lovely 😍.

I’m so thankful for a sounding board at the moment, thank you again xxx
Yay this feels a much more positive post from you today! I’m so pleased ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's a dick!! Has a coffee table dedicated to herself. Yet she doesn't have family pictures up. God awful woman.

Reactions: 22
Ok so confession time: I have a beautiful dog and I'm a hypocrite. I used to walk him miles and miles and because if it ( he's a thin skinned breed) he got corns. He had to have medication and I had to scale back his exercise when they went. Problem was he was helping me and when i couldn't walk him until they healed I lapsed back into anxiety to the point I no longer can take him. Since mam died suddenly I'm reluctant to leave my house other than to dad's. So I have to rely on my eldest two son's to take him. I sit here guilt ridden he has to wait and I have all this time I could be out with him. I'm hoping when we move in over a week i can start venturing out bit by bit. He deserves more and so does Henry. I also fully deserve any backlash from posting this!
Your dog is probably mentally stimulated too though, not shut out in the wind like poor old Henners. Which he LAVS btw.

Reactions: 14
You stop that.
Your situation is so different to Sophie and Jamie. They can walk Henry, there's 2 of them, none work, they just chose not to walk him regularly. You have a reason, your anxiety is stopping you right now and that's something you can't help ♥ Sophie and Jamie simply don't care. I can tell you care, and listen your dog still gets walked by your kids!! Dogs are loyal, you know that, he knows mam will be walking him again soon when your ready...
Like you said, when you move, bit by bit, set yourself goals, you can do it xxx

Is it just me or does anyone else think she over dresses the kids (hats gloves winter coats ) he can hardly move with all the clothes on!! in October when it’s not even that cold ??
She doesn't have a clue. It was boiling the other month and Ronnie had a full blown fleece hoody on..... They were in the garden in the snow last winter and Ronnie literally couldn't walk because she bundled him soooo much.
In proper winter my kids have outfits on, a little zip up hoody, coat, gloves, hats, scarfs in winter. If it's wet and we're going for a walk they have a thick Puddle suit on. And they are absolutely fine and are always toasty but aren't restricted to moving like Ronnie is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why’s Ronnie wearing a bib outside??
My Nephew wears a bib outside to chew on as he’s always chewing his sleeves and top of his jumper/coat. My SIL was recommended a chew bib for him. Not sure if it’s the same for Ronnie but possible.

Reactions: 7
Noticed how she's now suddenly stopped mentioning 'invisible speech'. Makes a couple of headlines in OK mag. Nothing since. Sick woman!!?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.