Mrs Hinch #447 Fake letters and a teschoo clothes collection, I’ve lost the wheel to live!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #447 Fake letters, a teschoo clothes collection and tit content, I’ve lost the wheel to live!! (Edited to fit)
Winning thread title by @Bettygee 🥳
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

Following on from her fake fan note Tattle found the receipts from all her previous love letters left to her by Hinchers and they all seems to have very similar writing to dear old Soph. Is this because they are all clone bots wearing identikit beige fleece loungewear and living in replica grey cells houses or because Sophie is writing them to herself? I’ll leave that up to you, but the evidence is there and it isn’t pretty. 🤷‍♀️

Soph was very quiet on Tuesday posting only a load of old pre-recorded crap for the latest drop of her Tesssshco tat range. If you want a woolly vest and matching headband, then she’s got you bubs!
Soph pretending to be a ‘fashun’ designer is hilarious and the fact that she’s now trying to claim she’s drawn the designs herself is even more of a joke. Writing pockets next to a drawing of some pockets and drawing a love heart next to a jumper doesn’t make you Stella McCartney hunnay!
She’s also chosen some luxurious fabrics for this range including “pet blanket” and “see through Chinese sweat shop polyester.” The colours are faded black, used to be white, but then went in a hot wash cream and you get a free boob job with the woolly vest too! Every little bit helps eh Soph!

Meanwhile Best Bubs Stinky Stacey just happened to ask Joe to tootle along to Primark to record Rex seeing her huge window display for HER clothing collection that she missed being launched due to birthing Princess Pickle. It was purely a coincidence that it was the same day Soph launched hers. Love you to the moon and back...

Vicky Pattison then posted a licky bumbuminnit story that Hinch is recording her podcast on Wednesday and asked for people to send in questions for it. Why do you write letters to yourself? Why do pretend this all happened to you by accident when you’re a saleswoman who plotted it with your husband from day one? Why are you a twit?
Somehow I doubt this will rival the Frost Nixon interview...

Wednesday and so far we’ve had Gretel in mood about Jaymeh and her crappy sofa having pen on it and the no.1 best selling orfa explaining why she’s so thick that she thought that willpower was wheel power..
She then uploaded the cauliflower cake again. Because once wasn’t enough and because she reads Tattle and knows it makes us all giggle. I’m fank you Sopha.
Other dross included more comedy conversations between the Hinch Bros (c) and Henry sat in the garden because he laaaavs the wind.
Who knows what further excitement will unfold!

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133
Mrs Hinch #447 Fake letters, a teschoo clothes collection and tit content, I’ve lost the wheel to live!! (Edited to fit)

Following on from her fake fan note Tattle found the receipts from all her previous love letters left to her by Hinchers and they all seems to have very similar writing to dear old Soph. Is this because they are all clone bots wearing identikit beige fleece loungewear and living in replica grey cells houses or because Sophie is writing them to herself? I’ll leave that up to you, but the evidence is there and it isn’t pretty. 🤷‍♀️

Soph was very quiet on Tuesday posting only a load of old pre-recorded crap for the latest drop of her Tesssshco tat range. If you want a woolly vest and matching headband, then she’s got you bubs!
Soph pretending to be a ‘fashun’ designer is hilarious and the fact that she’s now trying to claim she’s drawn the designs herself is even more of a joke. Writing pockets next to a drawing of some pockets and drawing a love heart next to a jumper doesn’t make you Stella McCartney hunnay!
She’s also chosen some luxurious fabrics for this range including “pet blanket” and “see through Chinese sweat shop polyester.” The colours are faded black, used to be white, but then went in a hot wash cream and you get a free boob job with the woolly vest too! Every little bit helps eh Soph!

Meanwhile Best Bubs Stinky Stacey just happened to ask Joe to tootle along to Primark to record Rex seeing her huge window display for HER clothing collection that she missed being launched due to birthing Princess Pickle. It was purely a coincidence that it was the same day Soph launched hers. Love you to the moon and back...

Vicky Pattison then posted a licky bumbuminnit story that Hinch is recording her podcast on Wednesday and asked for people to send in questions for it. Why do you write letters to yourself? Why do pretend this all happened to you by accident when you’re a saleswoman who plotted it with your husband from day one? Why are you a twit?

Wednesday and so far we’ve had Gretel in mood about Jaymeh and her crappy sofa having pen on it and the no.1 best selling orfa explaining why she’s so thick that she thought that willpower was wheel power..
She then uploaded the cauliflower cake again. Because once wasn’t enough and because she reads Tattle and knows it makes us all giggle. I’m fank you Sopha.
Other dross included more comedy conversations between the Hinch Bros (c) and Henry sat in the garden because he laaaavs the wind.

My first one!!! Little old me, I couldn’t do it without you guyssss! I’m Fankyouuu!

• Haha
Reactions: 74
"We want to protect RonNIE as much as we can" yet... You film him on the toilet... Fling fake poo at him, doesn't show your child any love or encouragement at all... GRRRRREAAT parenting there Sopha

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 84
I don’t know if I have the wheel power to tolerate anymore of her crappy adverts for her Dagenham market tescchoo clothes oioi savelloyyy 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is why I love when there’s a new fred…we gets a new Bunnykins recap 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Aww Ronnie. He proper melted my heart in that crisps video. Totally oblivious to the stupid narrative she’s trying to push. He just wants to eat his snack

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
So today - we get Henry sitting on wet paving slabs in the wind…and lads - that poor dog is as overweight as I am in real life(except I’m working with a PT to get rid of mine).

Then old content of the cupcakes that looked like a cauliflower…except she outted herself reading here by calling it that.

And then the brothers. So either Ronnie didn’t go to nursery today and had two packets of crisps for breakfast(really healthy) or this is a pre-record. And the disturbing thing…zero reaction from Ronnie to his little brother pulling and chatting to him. Zilch, zero, none.

Wonder if they’ve ever had his hearing checked because…how do you not react to that?? Even at 2…

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Oh Ron Ron munching on his crisps. He is just too damn cute for words. I just hope she realises what a lucky Grinch she is having such lovely children.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
"We want to protect RonNIE as much as we can" yet... You film him on the toilet... Fling fake poo at him, doesn't show your child any love or encouragement at all... GRRRRREAAT parenting there Sopha
In other words whilst she can make money directly from him, he won’t have his own social media. He will instead just feature on hers so he can be used and bring in cash for her.
disgraceful!

Reactions: 45
Just dropping this in here: her handwriting from over year and half ago in lower case looks slightly different again from the excerpt posted in previous thread. This seems to be her natural rushed handwriting. There are several differences between her two texts -Lots of inconsistencies with how she writes her “w”s for example. Things that remain the same here and her other excerpt: her “k”s “d”s and “f”s which are different to fan note.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Ron eating his Crisps. No engagement with len . As though len wasn’t there. . Bless

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.