Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oop, her eyes have dropped already
View attachment 816470
Sorry but how can Iconic possibly think she doesn't use a filter. And why does she anyway, she has a perfectly naturally pretty face. In fact I think she looks so much better without those harsh filters. Drop em Sofa they are not doing you any favours.

Reactions: 37
Aww no, I’m the first to call her, but there’s no way you can say she doesn’t look better without a filter on that fan photo. She looks nice on it. 🤷‍♀️
She looks normal, she has got a pretty natural face! She's still a prick tho

Reactions: 11
My favourite thing is looking at the other people in the background of that pic, says a lot about her musical tastes!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know everyone has different music tastes. But I don't know 1 30 year old that is a Michael Bolton fan. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Bit hannable lecture ish...i can smell sniff, sniff sniff you use iconic gifted face cream..but not today..today you've been gifted ***** 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.