Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Ronnieroo & Lennieloo don't choke on all that junk she is filling 'Ron's' doll house with.

Reactions: 16
We all know it’s hers, she would never spend that much time doing anything for wee ronnie

Reactions: 12
The stuff she put in that dolls house is way too small to be safe for a toddler to play with. She can't honestly think anyone believes her now that it's for Ron?!

Reactions: 18
Ok so I meant those of us who don't have an open to all Instagram account, with our kid's names and dob in the bio along with "Mrs Hinch liked my photo 10.3.19" and "Use code CoolMom2021scam for 20% off @Suebigfatsueswaxmeltemporium"
Not big fat sues wax melt emporium I am cackling

Reactions: 15
What on earth is that filter she's got on, she's made Jamie go back to his Janine days with mascara on his lashes and an earring in his ear! His eyes look like he's possessed.

Reactions: 13

God doesnt Ma have such lovely handwriting. Bullshit that a fucking follower gave her that. Oh well guess Jamie didnt splash out on a lush hotel for his "lovely" wife. Probs saw the photo she posted of his dodgy nose and thought sack that

Reactions: 51
It's her bloody handwriting, she's lost the plot!!!!
Not the 1st time she's written a letter to herself and won't be the last
Freda....get the tranquilliser gun ready!!!!!

Reactions: 51
I had to come straight to tattle when I saw that story she’s 100% wrote that herself

Reactions: 38
I had to come straight to tattle when I saw that story she’s 100% wrote that herself
Same here, it’s the Christmas card all over again, vile she’s using chemo infusions are clout!!
First showing off all things baby and newborn during the wave of light and now using chemo therapy for an ego boost

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.