Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment calling her out has gone from the Facebook group surprise surprise.
I've always said I think the thing I despise the most about her is her lack of accountability. She'll never admit she was wrong, never apologise, just delete and move on.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
As this is such a fast moving and busy thread somebody must be able to help me…

Is anybody else’s InstagramStories not working properly? Mine haven’t for days - they don’t load automatically(Hinch included!) you have to tap to play the next story so if you didn’t tap it would just keep repeating the one I’m on.

Any body know how to fix this? It’s doing my bloody head in! I’ve deleted the app, updated it and restarted my phone and nothing is solving it.

Reactions: 2
She’s shared the ‘before and after’ photos on the Facebook group and someone has called her out for being insensitive 😈
She's posted a candle now . what Stacey does Sophie does . she probably knows it be marketing disaster not to acknowledge it . she can't afford to lose followers now

She seems to be reading everything om here like walking dog etc
I know it’s been said but I’m just at a loss for words at the insensitivity tonight.

As someone with no children who’s just gone through their fourth loss in a year, I have been seeking comfort in Instagram this evening, watching the flood of candles and words and stories of support, including influencers raising awareness and encouraging donations to pregnancy research charities, grasping at any story I can relate to to feel a little less alone and give me hope next years might be different.

What I didn’t expect to see amongst the wave of light was an ‘influencer’ with 4.2 mil tend followers banging on about decorating a nursery that I would give anything to be able to do. Heck, buying a single baby grow would be a huge milestone. But instead of reaching out to her vulnerable followers, she acts like a complete prat and quickly posts something three hours later as an insulting afterthought on an undisclosed ad for her shitware range. Theres just no words.
Im so sorry for all you’ve gone through and how you’ve been made to feel x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you think her PR team ever walk into work and just turn around?
Cos I’d be doing that Monday morning. Biggest cock up of 2021.

Reactions: 29
See she does walk Henry!
Quoting Shakespeare though ha ha ha ha ha ha HA!

Also is that a bucket of shite she’s swinging round?
I believe it's a bucket of leaves and stuff im sure danielle mentioned that she should go collect those sort of bits to do crafts with ronnie

Reactions: 22
I know it’s been said but I’m just at a loss for words at the insensitivity tonight.

As someone with no children who’s just gone through their fourth loss in a year, I have been seeking comfort in Instagram this evening, watching the flood of candles and words and stories of support, including influencers raising awareness and encouraging donations to pregnancy research charities, grasping at any story I can relate to to feel a little less alone and give me hope next years might be different.

What I didn’t expect to see amongst the wave of light was an ‘influencer’ with 4.2 mil tend followers banging on about decorating a nursery that I would give anything to be able to do. Heck, buying a single baby grow would be a huge milestone. But instead of reaching out to her vulnerable followers, she acts like a complete prat and quickly posts something three hours later as an insulting afterthought on an undisclosed ad for her shitware range. Theres just no words.

My heart goes out to you 💔 please try and get that insensitive witch and her daft antics out of your mind and find comfort in all the good on social media tonight . Praying you get your miracle one day soon , sending you love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She would have been better off not saying anything at all. She's spent the day arsing around with her tend real friend Trace and being an overall twit bag as usual. She's only posted as she has seen that her other bestest friend has. She's just an insensitive, vile idiot.

Reactions: 25
can I please make an early title suggestion? pretty please with tomato and cheese on top??

“Get off Instagram” -Shakespeare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
It's not duck egg but is sold STC.... I'm only posting for the 1% chance it ruins her big reveal!! 😂
I’ve found it on Rightmove, looking at the pics of it a pretty of the rooms/ decor are grey and white so it’ll be perfect for her…..

Reactions: 1
As this is such a fast moving and busy thread somebody must be able to help me…

Is anybody else’s InstagramStories not working properly? Mine haven’t for days - they don’t load automatically(Hinch included!) you have to tap to play the next story so if you didn’t tap it would just keep repeating the one I’m on.

Any body know how to fix this? It’s doing my bloody head in! I’ve deleted the app, updated it and restarted my phone and nothing is solving it.
This is a new update, it’s the way it is now unfortunately. I prefer it !

I feel like she thinks Tracey should be grateful she's her friend.

Reactions: 20
Is she for real? Did her silly bint mate text her ‘babes, tattle says there some fing with candles to do wiv baby loss awareness and all I’ve posted today is my new baby. I’ve dun it now, are you going to as well bubs or we’ll look like sneaky pricks’ replies ‘tit thanks babe, I’ll do one now. Can use my Teshco one- not wasting a good candle. It’s burning badly anyway- tunnelled to duck so I won’t put ad. Don’t want people seeing my products are shonky. Nice bit of content to follow up my friend outreach programme for my mate. She’s only got a normal sized room bless her and an IKEA budget. My nursery stuff is from spenny boutiques but IKEA is good enough for everyone else. Good thing she’s got me’

Reactions: 30
The comment calling her out has gone from the Facebook group surprise surprise.
I've always said I think the thing I despise the most about her is her lack of accountability. She'll never admit she was wrong, never apologise, just delete and move on.
What did it say?

This is a new update, it’s the way it is now unfortunately. I prefer it !
Noooo 😭😭😭😭😭 why though. I like to leave me phone if it’s a long story for it to just continuously play without even having to look at it if it’s just somebody talking and now I have to always have my phone in my hand. This is so depressing lol thanks for responding though x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.