Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 812091So after a day of behaving like a teenager/over excited prick, throwing the new nursery of her BFF who she is suddenly obsessed with and then popping this post on is honestly bleeping vile. Soph, get help. It’s beyond comprehension now. You can’t show clips of you decorating your “best mates” nursery then post this. duck me I am lost for words you absolute incentive pathetic excuse for a woman. I refuse to even acknowledge you as a mother at this point. Vile.
I apologise for my terrible spelling! But how does she not see how bleeping wrong this is, pops in an ad too. bleeping disgusting excuse for a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
duck off tattle Soph you prick you’re too late. It’s baby loss awareness week and she’s not said a word, until 2-3 hours after wave of light… head.
And after spending the day sorting out a baby nursery. She's such a dick

Reactions: 16
Too late you silly bint...
Too bleeping late. The smelly scruffy stinky flea bag. Too busy playing with her dolls house and doing up her pals nursery to give any empathy to her followers. Can they not see how insensitive she is? Do yous really think she went baby talk mad today on purpose? I think she did. She is not right in the head.

Reactions: 28
Even posted before and after pics on the MH FB group! Absolute idiot, 2 people called her out, the rest are lemmings all saying how gawjus it looks. Rolls eyes

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She needs to duck off, duck off more, duck off further and just duck off. She has really pissed me off tonight. Everything she does is for attention and content. She's a twit. 😑😑😑😑 and breatheeee

Reactions: 29
Is this the candle from her teshhhhco tat range?
It’s a sneaky ad too with the vase in the back!
Has anyone reported her to the ASA? I'm gonna look up how to do it now. She is constantly breeching the rules by not posting her ad brand with all the sneaky promotion of her book of shite and vases and homeware etc
That should ALL be clearly marked with ad
If everyone on here reported her then they'd have to take some sort of action, and I don't even care what action they take, just to have her be forced to declare her ads would be enough for me....

Too bleeping late. The smelly scruffy stinky flea bag. Too busy playing with her dolls house and doing up her pals nursery to give any empathy to her followers. Can they not see how insensitive she is? Do yous really think she went baby talk mad today on purpose? I think she did. She is not right in the head.
If I had a 4 million strong audience I would be posting about pregnancy nurseries or babies feet today, what an insensitive woman

Has anyone reported her to the ASA? I'm gonna look up how to do it now. She is constantly breeching the rules by not posting her ad brand with all the sneaky promotion of her book of shite and vases and homeware etc
If everyone on here reported her then they'd have to take some sort of action, and I don't even care what action they take, just to have her be forced to declare her ads would be enough for me....

If I had a 4 million strong audience I would be posting about pregnancy nurseries or babies feet today, what an insensitive woman
Eta: *wouldn't

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s weird but even I thought is this a bit like a school child saying haha look I’ve got what you haven’t.. I doubt it is but that’s how it’s come across splashing her baby right as wave of light started and then the nursery… On another note… whilst on the we love Mrs Hinch page I seen this from one of her huns and it’s right cheered me up. - any suggestions tattlers?
9644A6BE-96A3-4D0A-9A0F-FBEBDB5E5A30.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I cannot speak from experience but when has anyone been silenced or been made to feel wrong for grieving the loss of a child. Like I know people are a bit messed up sometimes but just think her message is weird it like she’s claiming trolls again in a sort of way if that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
“the friend bares the fruit of the womb, so post a newborn overload during the wave of light like a tone deaf w-anchor” -Shakespeare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Correct - it’s by Pablo Picasso the Spanish Painter 1881-1973. Often confused with William Shakespeare of course 😂🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Hahahaha if she had a brain she'd be dangerous. Anyone can google quotes why is she even still around

Reactions: 10

Eta: *wouldn't
Those drawer dividers are also from her Hinch 🙊 teeheehee range

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”

Now HERE’S an actual quote from Shakespeare and it sums up the whole Instasham fakery. People see what their mind tells them they want to see - not what is actually in front of them! They want a “famous but down to earth” “friend” who may throw them a crumb of attention from their free lunch table but they struggle to realise that it’s all clever marketing ploys and play acting. Unfortunately not everyone has realised just how easy it is to buy followers but I’m hopeful that one day the bubble will truly burst.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She has surpassed herself again. Too late Sophie. While you were showing a nursery and your baby. Families were lightning candles with tears rolling down their faces. While you were playing mummmaz to a bleeping Teddy bear families will be listening to heart beats of lost babies in them. your a sick witch!!! I don't usually vent such but tonight has done me!!
I can’t even put into words how angry I feel but you summed it up for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She has surpassed herself again. Too late Sophie. While you were showing a nursery and your baby. Families were lightning candles with tears rolling down their faces. While you were playing mummmaz to a bleeping Teddy bear families will be listening to heart beats of lost babies in them. your a sick witch!!! I don't usually vent such but tonight has done me!!
Thought she would post something after Stacey did 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
It’s weird but even I thought is this a bit like a school child saying haha look I’ve got what you haven’t.. I doubt it is but that’s how it’s come across splashing her baby right as wave of light started and then the nursery… On another note… whilst on the we love Mrs Hinch page I seen this from one of her huns and it’s right cheered me up. - any suggestions tattlers?View attachment 812113
My friend bought one of those Balsam Hill trees last year. You know, the brand that Hinch has £1-2k of gifted trees from.
It’s unbelievably tit and cost about £400.

Thinner than Inches Twiglet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know it’s been said but I’m just at a loss for words at the insensitivity tonight.

As someone with no children who’s just gone through their fourth loss in a year, I have been seeking comfort in Instagram this evening, watching the flood of candles and words and stories of support, including influencers raising awareness and encouraging donations to pregnancy research charities, grasping at any story I can relate to to feel a little less alone and give me hope next years might be different.

What I didn’t expect to see amongst the wave of light was an ‘influencer’ with 4.2 mil tend followers banging on about decorating a nursery that I would give anything to be able to do. Heck, buying a single baby grow would be a huge milestone. But instead of reaching out to her vulnerable followers, she acts like a complete prat and quickly posts something three hours later as an insulting afterthought on an undisclosed ad for her shitware range. Theres just no words.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 90
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.