Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're right,she did more than once.
To my knowledge it wasn't a case of substance abuse but a reaction to being unable to control a narrative.
Soph certainly has a false sense of entitlement?

Reactions: 19
Multiple faces for different situations and crowds. Textbook narcissistic trait. They are empty inside, their ‘personality’ depends on their situation, so they copy behaviours and emulate the emotions they see others show (copying SS perfect example).
When they see someone hurting they don’t feel what most of us do, but they can still force tears and put on the act.

Its actually terrifying, especially as it’s so incredibly common, apparently 1 in 200.
It’s obvious that it is rife among people like actors, but I’d confidently say that almost all influencers and people who use their children for content have NPD.
What parent on here could honestly say they would ever share their vulnerable child using the toilet, in the bath, exploit his delays (need I go on…?!). WE are the sane ones. How many of us would have the confidence to be seen/heard by millions of people on social media, tv, films, etc. and then have the audacity to use their ‘anxiety’ to promote themselves?!
But narcs attract people, that’s why they get such loyal followings who haven’t seen through it and genuinely believe whichever face it is they see. They are personable people and they know how to suck people in.
BUT NOT US

(p.s I’ll stop banging on now)

Reactions: 41
I didn’t realise how prevalent it is but that makes sense if none of them ever would think they are narcs. They just feed off others don’t they? Like parasites

Reactions: 14
To my knowledge it wasn't a case of substance abuse but a reaction to being unable to control a narrative.
Linked to BigBlubberingAl and his affairs?

I find this part difficult when it comes to Ma and BigPa. I don’t believe that anyone can push someone into an affair (that’s just the BS that a patriarchal society has fed us all), even if she was a total witch. And then the fact he had children outside of the marriage would be enough to drive anyone crazy.
But then the whole Ma wanting to buy the nephew or whatever it was is beyond ‘mad’.

They are a very fucked up family that’s for sure and it pains me that she’s gotten away with portraying this total lie about her childhood and family. How doesn’t it all get picked up?!

Reactions: 20
Completely random question but is anyone else wondering where jimbobnojobwashyourbuminit is at, he’s unusually quiet, wheres he gone
He’s in the Kwik Fit Ad
Why would arsenal fans give a shit about Jamie Hinchliffe & his wife’s cleaning account?
my husband’s a huge Arsenal fan and I can be sure he’d think this was a load of old shite!

Reactions: 9
So well explained, my anxiety got that bad that I couldn't remove my hearing aid because it felt like I was smothering and dying, Husband is a hairdresser and did my hair at home because I can't remove hearing aid without the heart palpitations the feeling of fainting/dying the churning and not being able to breathe, this may sound ridiculous but it happened and its getting better slowly. Hinch knows she's not going to be insta famous forever and also knows how to word things to make her relatable, I'm not saying she doesn't suffer from anxiety but I do think she uses it as an excuse to get out of situations where she's done something/said something wrong, it's all about the sympathy and adulation for her and the sheep.

Reactions: 22

I've never read her books . so she knows over tattle.. I found this site because i was nosing on Facebook and one of hinches news links . i always nose through the comments to see if anyone sees her for what she is (i do the same for stacey)and someone commented fake and someone replied they should read tattle there is loads on her . here i am . wish i knew before about this group . i thought most people was up her butt now i have found a group confirms everything i thought

Reactions: 27
Oh,do bang on
The first paragraph says it all.This stands out to me more than anything-she comes across as someone who simply doesn't know who the feck she is?
In one day we get shown mama Soph,crafting Soph,mean girl soph and on and on.Filters here filters there.Hides behind the Hilda Ogden filter when she has nothing nice to say or wants to step over her self inflicted boundaries,yet she does know who she is.She knows exactly who and what she is
Oh I could bang on and on
As an aside,they reakon Bamber will never be released because he is a psychopath,perhaps his energy drew here to Whitehouse Farm -Eastender style boof boof boof

Reactions: 25
It doesn’t sound ridiculous at all, it’s anxiety and that what it does, it’s horrible, the things my mind went through was horrendous, over the little things. I’m the opposite of you, hearings aids out cuz I can’t handle the noise lol

Hinch has no manners, and jimbob has no mickey

Reactions: 15
OMG seriously

Reactions: 10
Whoa!!!
Pa didn't have any affair.His other 2 daughters were born before he met Fiddle.
One is the eldest of the 4 and the other is about the same age as Sam.
I absolutely believe that his relationship with their mother was over before he meet the claw mark 1.

Reactions: 17
Also this sooo explains why she’s so fascinating to watch! There’s no one else that’s thread moves as fast, I think as naturally we get bored of the same people after a while. But narcs are actually captivating, that’s how they come across so charming and lure people in. Please don’t hyper focus on npd sue you have work to do tomorrow she’s also got the most threads here! Ooh makes so much sense now. Imagine knowing her in real life

Reactions: 26
Sending so much love.
I hope school are being proactive and supportive, and that you also have support that you can lean on when the load gets heavy.

We’re always here if you need a chat x

Reactions: 12
imagine if you did?That would be weird....oh,wait a mo

Reactions: 19
True anxiety and panic like you experienced is awful. I’m so pleased you haven’t experienced an attack recently
Have you been offered any therapy to help with coping strategies?

EMDR is primarily a trauma therapy. With Covid I’ve had to do it virtually, so rather than eye movements I do butterfly tapping on my collarbone.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I went through EMDR for PTSD & it really is exhausting. But it’s also the best thing I ever did. It really changed my life for the better. I truly hope you find it as beneficial as I have

Reactions: 7
Oh gosh total retraction from me here!!! I misremembered a post from someone who had a lot of intel waaaay back on thread #60 or so!
OKAY so it makes more sense then. MA had the affairs and checked herself into the priory because it’s black and white ‘bad behaviour’, but she couldn’t swing the narrative so got ‘help’ to place herself as the victim. Makes a LOT of sense.
Incredibly narcissistic move, that!

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree with ol’ Sofa does it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The Priory is so well known for addiction treatment but they do sooooo much more than that. They offer all sorts of therapy and treatments.
(I have my EMDR therapy and my Psychiatrist medication reviews through one of their clinics as it’s covered by my private healthcare via work)

Not ridiculous at all. Totally shit and unfair, but not ridiculous

I’m still holding out for this bingo!!

Reactions: 8
Coming back to an earlier post someone posted (sorry can't remember who) I think she doesn't mention tattle now because imagine if newbies were to come on today, yes there is a few posts mentioning how shitty of a person she is, but the love people are sharing to others, does not match how she says we nasty trolls are. I love the amount of support given on here and I'll keep mentioning it because it's so nice to see, today I've seen words of encouragement, people sharing their stories so that person doesn't feel alone, others sharing charities etc... now imagine an influencer doing this !

Reactions: 30
I came here for Hinch but I stay here for the nusty trolls

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.