Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s that hinch pride at the top. don’t ever recall her showing that off?
That’s oven cleaner I believe.

Edit: She hasn’t shown it because she never needs to clean her oven due to the fact it doesn’t get used.

Just noticed the Gretal filter is no longer on snapchat after update what’s she gonna do now? 😂
I believe she bought the filter so she can use it all the time.

Reactions: 11
I relaxed
I’ve just watched the stories with Jamie and I honestly don’t think he’s made an unreasonable request. Like, all I would have said about the nail clippers is if I knew where they were or not. The same with breakfast - easily sorted by saying either you know, have this or I don’t know, have a look.

Also, why go on about not being tired in the word association stories to now being outraged that you’re asked a simple question and now “don’t know what day of the week it is?!” She has to if she knows she’s moving home today.

It annoys me because it normalises such disrespectful behaviour. If I ever spoke to my husband like that, he’d ask me two things. One, where do I get off talking to people like that? And Two, am I hungry or hormonal 😂😂

Also, my husband knows where my tampax are incase of emergencies. Just because you don’t use something doesn’t mean you won’t know where it is!
I've said it before-I suspect learned behaviour.
Daddy didn't end up so subservient because he was appreciated?🤔

Reactions: 4
Blimey,I'm so relaxed at the thought of the new book 🧙‍♂️ I'm going to make a prediction (I couldn't find an emoji of a witch or fortune teller) ......there will be a low grade film in the future.who would you cast??
I want to play sophs younger self,although I'm in my 50's.
Before any one tells me, she was right next to him🧙‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Hinch does follow the SIL account, and she follows back.
She doesn’t follow their business pages! You would have thought she would have plugged both the Candles and Fake flowers both are a perfect fit for brand Hinch!

Reactions: 9
Sophie,
We haven’t heard anything about Ava wax melts for so long. Were you sad to miss the party? There were some very disappointed instacleaners there without their queen.
Have you stopped promoting Ava or perhaps renegotiating your business relationship?
ATB
I think I can clear this up. The Grinch is obvs pissed that there isn't going to be any wax melts named after her. It seems that melts called Handsomes, Gretal and Bugboy just aren't going to work. They did look at a melt called We are all in it together, but the smell of bullshit being emited from it was overwhelming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
We did speculate it was a journal type book anyways 😂 it was predictable with the sneak peeks she’s been giving out

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this is already posted I've fallen behind on the threads, not so secret project?
Oh ffs!!! Nooooooooooo! More made up shite. Somebody should ask on her questions why she's bringing out a bloody journal so she knows we've already seen it before the big reveal or post it on the Facebook site 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mrs Hinch The Activity Journal 'relax your mind its time to unwind' preorder. Release date October
If it's due for release in October, I'm sure she isn't still "working" on layouts and content, like she is trying to portray. That would have all been finalised ages ago. More lies it seems.

Reactions: 12
I think I can clear this up. The Grinch is obvs pissed that there isn't going to be any wax melts named after her. It seems that melts called Handsomes, Gretal and Bugboy just aren't going to work. They did look at a melt called We are all in it together, but the smell of bullshit being emited from it was overwhelming.
Are you telling me I can’t buy zoflora scented “all the best” melts? Ffs I’ll have put zoflo in the burner and tell my own hansums if the house burns down don’t worry, we’re all in it together.

*disclaimer-DON’T our chemicals of any kind in your wax burner

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It has changed names,her sister in law and her sister both own interior companies,one candles and wax melts the other fake flowers,interestingly Mrs Hinch does not follow either of them!
Ohh. I saw that nico_la one mentioned a few times on her SIL’s insta.
Yeah she only promotes Ava May’s wax melts. At least help out family before strangers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I've said it before-I suspect learned behaviour.
Daddy didn't end up so subservient because he was appreciated?🤔
[/QUOTE]

Literally though, what person takes being spoken to like that without going, don’t talk to me like that! Especially in front of 2 million people.
But then again, maybe that’s the cost of her being insta famous, he looses a bit of his dignity...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.