Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been on f/b on hinch page read someone one has just spent 85 pounds on cleaning stuff in b@m OMG
That’s absolutely ridiculous, do they have a mansion?

Hinch doesn’t even follow her 😬
Yes she does, that’s how I found her

That’s absolutely ridiculous, do they have a mansion?

Yes she does, that’s how I found her
Apologies I got that the wrong way round. You are right, Grinch doesn’t follow her if that is her SIL but the SIL does follow Grinch

Reactions: 3
Just had a little browse on FB I’m shocked at how many pages there are “Hinch” related.

Reactions: 5
What the hell is this “handsnomes mans”. The extra n in handsnomes has push me over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm pretty sure she is only asking what followers want to see so that her genuine engagement increases. She is gonna keep showing the same old stuff.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched the stories with Jamie and I honestly don’t think he’s made an unreasonable request. Like, all I would have said about the nail clippers is if I knew where they were or not. The same with breakfast - easily sorted by saying either you know, have this or I don’t know, have a look.

Also, why go on about not being tired in the word association stories to now being outraged that you’re asked a simple question and now “don’t know what day of the week it is?!” She has to if she knows she’s moving home today.

It annoys me because it normalises such disrespectful behaviour. If I ever spoke to my husband like that, he’d ask me two things. One, where do I get off talking to people like that? And Two, am I hungry or hormonal 😂😂

Also, my husband knows where my tampax are incase of emergencies. Just because you don’t use something doesn’t mean you won’t know where it is!

Reactions: 20
This is our Soph’s Narnia in February,she stopped showing her over flowing cupboards a while ago,but her Hinchers are still hauling. She seems to just be bitching and selling these days 🤑🤮
Why does anyone need that many chemicals, surely its a fire hazard.
And until all this hinch stashing I have never known shops to sell out of cleaning products

I tried to watch her when everyone was raving about her, caught her on This Morning but just cant do it, shes so fake.

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this is already posted I've fallen behind on the threads, not so secret project?
I’m surprised it’s already got a preorder date if she hasn’t finished pretending she's compiled it! I’m sure as it’s been mentioned here it’llturn upon her stories very soon!

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised it’s already got a preorder date if she hasn’t finished pretending she's compiled it! I’m sure as it’s been mentioned here it’llturn upon her stories very soon!
Or a grid post like her first book did
“Guys I can’t believe it”
“I’m so so grateful to penguin”
“I hope you all love it” ect 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Release date of 17th October according to Amazon!

Reactions: 3
Just noticed the Gretal filter is no longer on snapchat after update what’s she gonna do now? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.