Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C16CAC9A-A84F-4298-BADE-E0801D8DA5B7.jpeg Sorry if this has been asked before (I dip in and out of this thread as it winds me up too much) but is this the table that her mum was trying to flog on a site for her???

Reactions: 3
I've never seen a house with a new baby look less like it has a new baby in it. Or a mum with a new baby look/act less like a new mum. Where the bloody hell is Ronnie? It's bizarre! There's barely a trace of him
Shows how fake the Mrs Hinch persona is. Completely separate to her real life.

Reactions: 6
Oh god. I’ve just watched the amtico stories... we’re getting it in our new build, in that exact shade. I am so disappointed in myself!

(Please note: I am NOT planning to have a home that looks like it’s been photographed in greyscale. And it certainly wasn’t *gifted)

Reactions: 12
S
Yeah maybe. But is the baby in a drawer too? He's gotta be the 'easiest' baby I've ever seen.. Or in this case, not seen. Or heard. She seems to be able to swan around doing whatever she likes. Does he just sleep constantly? I'm definitley jealous and I'm not afraid to admit it. I have to brush my teeth with my baby under my arm
She doesn’t show those bits of her life on purpose, she wants it to come across like she has the easiest baby and she’s the best mum.

Ronnie just sleeps all the time, never cries, had a straightforward birth and my body sprung back quickly, breastfeeding for 5 weeks was a doddle, me and my hubby go to bed together every night and play word games... it’s all so easy guys! I even have time to clean my whole house and do DIY!

She is the fakest person. Your life is the real ‘normal’... I wouldn’t even bother comparing!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm so confused as to where ronnie is all the time? Poor baby is going to have the most boring life 🙁

Reactions: 10
new thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #45 Guys, more freebies please, keep 'em coming, I don't quite have enough tat yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.