Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
Two days ago I paid a small fortune for furniture from the site the coffee table is from, after seeing it being gifted to her today has made me so angry that we work hard to pay for items while they give them away for free. I've cancelled my whole order. I've sent the store a email with the reason why so looking forward to the reply.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Personally I am beyond caring. A young newly married man has lost his life trying to keep us safe destroyed by 10 yes 10 suspects.. How brave were they?. His wife of 4 weeks deserves every second of our thoughts not the self obsessed pretend sufferer of anxiety who preys on her "hinchers". His wife, family and friends will die anew every day for so many days even years. I truly do not give a shit that she has been gifted this tat or that. Just for gods sake let us all get a grip on reality. She is an Essex Chav, honed in a previous career as a successful sales person. Will we ever really know if they bought followers? We do see how her insta has changed to an aggressive sales platform and she is increasingly gifted more and more items when she is well able to pay for them. That policeman's wife will be taken care of but she and his family paid the ultimate price. How can we expect anyone to enter a service or a job where they need to be prepared to put their life on the line for a modest salary when an Essex chav can post cleaning tips they got from elsewhere, build an extension where most of the new furnishings have been gifted, have a baby - same applies and doesn't have a single relatable brain cell just insists we are all in this together. Guess what Sophie love no we aren't. Sophie enjoy your new baby and yes cash in on your second useless no doubt ghost written book. Its is not just your responsibility but that of your "Hinch army". Grow up and smell the coffee there are things going on that could not give a fuck about cleaning loos with products your "guru" gets paid to promote and which are ..oh shall we say by the way..are proven bad for the environment and never designed for the many ways you idiots seek to use them. May you all go to spec savers and get the lens which enable you to read the fucking manufacturers label before you misuse the product and then bleat of the hinchers facebook groups asking where you went wrong.

Mean time can more rational folks take a moment to just thank the emergency services for what they do and recognise that while some may not love them they do a hard job often asked to pay the ultimate sacrifice as this PC did.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

contrarymary

I used to check her stories up until today! I feel completely inadequate and miserable thanks to her! I haven’t got a house, I haven’t got expensive furniture that I got gifted. I haven’t got expensive items in my house. All my crap is cheap because I can’t afford anything else and that even though I’m working my ass off in a hospital every bloody week! My relationship isn’t all butterflies like hers, I suffered severe depression after both my kids. I’m laying in bed at the moment questioning my whole life, thinking what have I done to not deserve any luck?? Then this bloody Grinch woman comes and shoves all her beautiful life and wealth in my face! You have no idea how shit I’m feeling because of her! Yep I’m close to tears! Fuck her and her fake life! I’m so done with this person 😪
New member, and was only going to be a lurker, but seeing this I just had to comment.

I know you will know this, deep down, but please don't compare yourself to others, especially on social media. It can be so disheartening, and it can be very detrimental to someone's mental health, especially if that someone is already in an emotionally vulnerable place and it sounds like you are right now. I get it, I hate my job. I've been there for the past 4 years, I despise waking up in the morning to go there, and it's arguably triggered a mild depression/anxiety in me. I was signed off sick by my GP in November last year due to work stress because of poor management (I'm only 25). I've had 22 interviews in the past 14 months and been rejected from them all. I had an abnormal smear test in January, my ex cheated on me in March and for the past 9 months I've just felt shite in every which way. This is in no way me bragging about how my life's been 'so much harder' than yours, so please don't think it is! I'm just saying that sometimes social media, and Instagram especially can be used as a form of escapism, from your life, that's how I've been using it recently (especially all the proper house accounts, unlike Hinch), but it can really take it's toll on you if your not in a good emotional place in your life.

Instagram is a business platform now (coincides with when Facebook took over I reckon), long gone are the days of people Instagramming plates of food like in the early days. I look at all these Youtubers, Bloggers, Instagram accounts and I get jealous. I want a piece of the pie! I could have been one of these mega Youtube guru's earning millions, I was off that age when it all really took off. It's a shame that this is an aspiration for people now. Don't study and go to uni, just upload a makeup tutorial, go on Love Island, shag someone on National TV you'll be a millionaire in no time. It's quick money. It's not fair. I slogged away at uni, I had to save for 4 years whilst renting to get on the property ladder with no help from bank of mum and dad (I'm on the property ladder now though so that makes me more advantaged than others). I'm having to play thousands of my own money for work and repairs, furniture, decoration etc. I wish I could earn a £1k+ collab for one insta post, get gifted furniture for my house, but I can't, so it means I have to stay in a job that I hate just so I can afford everything this house is going to cost me. I do realise talking about having house makes it sound like a humble brag which is not what I'm trying to do at all, I'm just saying that as a single person going through all this on my own (and I don't even have kids, I can't imagine the extra stress that adds), I get jealous when I see these free gifts, collabs, PR stuff, from people who are already millionaires, and to be honest, I sometimes wish I was one of them.

All publicity is good publicity, even with these threads.. everybody buys into that business (Mrs Hinch being the business here), whether you admire her or can't stand her, she's still getting the clicks and the views, so the till is still ringing.

I mean I am a complete hypocrite because I've spent the last 3 days on Tattle being a big nosey bastard with all the gossip :') but please please try to no longer compare yourself and get upset. Maybe just try to categorise her? Try to treat her as a business and it may help you detach/disengage? I still follow her, view her stories if she's at the top of my feed, but I don't go actively looking for her. Also, not that I'm in any way defending Hinchy, you don't know how beautiful her life really is or whether her relationship is all butterflies.

Apologies if you find this long-winded reply (you didn't ask for my life story) like a chastisement, but focus on you. You have to slog it in work all week in what I imagine is a demanding role, but I bet you appreciate the second you step your foot over the door and get to relax in your home. So what if you have a load of cheap crap!?? You can't take it with you when you die so who gives a fuck. You've got more important things than fancy showhome and that's your children. It's hard, but please no longer compare yourself to that woman, her life seems boring as fuck!

I think you should write yourself little goals each day/week. They don't have to be big milestones, just things that normal WORKING people with families have to do e.g. 'managed to take the dry washing off the maiden and put away within a week' (rather than the 2 weeks I usually leave it for). Big hugs, thinking of you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Antihinch80

Chatty Member
I used to check her stories up until today! I feel completely inadequate and miserable thanks to her! I haven’t got a house, I haven’t got expensive furniture that I got gifted. I haven’t got expensive items in my house. All my crap is cheap because I can’t afford anything else and that even though I’m working my ass off in a hospital every bloody week! My relationship isn’t all butterflies like hers, I suffered severe depression after both my kids. I’m laying in bed at the moment questioning my whole life, thinking what have I done to not deserve any luck?? Then this bloody Grinch woman comes and shoves all her beautiful life and wealth in my face! You have no idea how shit I’m feeling because of her! Yep I’m close to tears! Fuck her and her fake life! I’m so done with this person 😪

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Amylou22

I am absolutely dying at this. Look at what I've just spotted on wilkos sandpaper [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Pervy elephant gets about a bit don't it haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Just waiting for the day Ronnie says his 1st word, Jamie will get excited that he has said Dad until Hinch pipes up "No darlin he didnt say dad he said Ad". 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

MrsD33

VIP Member
Hey Guyyysss
I just wanted to show you what I (somebody else) have been working on...

TA DAAAA

I paid about £1.50 - £2.00 for it, I cant remember the exact amount but I’ll find the EXACT link for you all and if you enter the code IMSUCKER you’ll get it for FULL price 😊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

long-time-lurker

Bespoke toy box been GIFTED...

Prices start from £995....

This is just getting fucking ridiculousssssss now!!!!

No-one would spend that much on a toy box that would just get ruined and probably drawn on as baby gets older

• Wow
Reactions: 44

MrsD33

VIP Member
Sorry to take the shine off Hinch’s special day (im not sorry really 🙄)

BUT

I’ve just noticed Im a VIP MEMBER now 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Yay drinks are on me 🙌🏽💃🏽🍻🥂🍷🥃🍸🍹🍾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Antihinch80

Chatty Member
Fuck off Soph!!! Everything in your house is bloody gifted!!! We ain’t in this together!!!! No wonder your life is sooooooooooo perfect!!!! You don’t spend a bleeding penny on ANYTHING!!!!! While others struggle to feed their families your flaunting your FREE stuff!!! It’s disgusting

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

dancing in pyjamas

Chatty Member
I'm sorry to hear you have suffered with depression. But please don't do this to yourself! She hasn't got a beautiful life or wealth. That's a facade. She has sold her life, her freedom, her baby, her privacy, her future happiness for what? A few pretty things? A bigger bedroom & lounge? She's a slave now. In a grey colourless house. Yawn! Trust me. You can be better off with less

The so called wealth? I know it's not fair but it's only money, yes can be fun when you have it can make you its slave too. I remember when we were dirt poor when I was young. No money but the best memories of my life,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Lisab

OK it's clear I'm not her biggest fan, but i was absolutely delighted to see that clip of Jamie and Ronnie when he wouldn't let go of the bouncer... that's absolutely what you would expect on insta from a new mammy... i think that's the first post she's done in MONTHS that I actually didn't cringe at ...

Reactions: 40

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
Sophie,
We haven’t heard anything about Ava wax melts for so long. Were you sad to miss the party? There were some very disappointed instacleaners there without their queen.
Have you stopped promoting Ava or perhaps renegotiating your business relationship?
ATB
I think I can clear this up. The Grinch is obvs pissed that there isn't going to be any wax melts named after her. It seems that melts called Handsomes, Gretal and Bugboy just aren't going to work. They did look at a melt called We are all in it together, but the smell of bullshit being emited from it was overwhelming.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
“Look hinchers even though I have all this expensive gifted stuff I still have my £5 clock from home bargains on my bedside table”

Go and get fucked Sophie!

• Haha
  • Heart

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
New member, and was only going to be a lurker, but seeing this I just had to comment.

I know you will know this, deep down, but please don't compare yourself to others, especially on social media. It can be so disheartening, and it can be very detrimental to someone's mental health, especially if that someone is already in an emotionally vulnerable place and it sounds like you are right now. I get it, I hate my job. I've been there for the past 4 years, I despise waking up in the morning to go there, and it's arguably triggered a mild depression/anxiety in me. I was signed off sick by my GP in November last year due to work stress because of poor management (I'm only 25). I've had 22 interviews in the past 14 months and been rejected from them all. I had an abnormal smear test in January, my ex cheated on me in March and for the past 9 months I've just felt shite in every which way. This is in no way me bragging about how my life's been 'so much harder' than yours, so please don't think it is! I'm just saying that sometimes social media, and Instagram especially can be used as a form of escapism, from your life, that's how I've been using it recently (especially all the proper house accounts, unlike Hinch), but it can really take it's toll on you if your not in a good emotional place in your life.

Instagram is a business platform now (coincides with when Facebook took over I reckon), long gone are the days of people Instagramming plates of food like in the early days. I look at all these Youtubers, Bloggers, Instagram accounts and I get jealous. I want a piece of the pie! I could have been one of these mega Youtube guru's earning millions, I was off that age when it all really took off. It's a shame that this is an aspiration for people now. Don't study and go to uni, just upload a makeup tutorial, go on Love Island, shag someone on National TV you'll be a millionaire in no time. It's quick money. It's not fair. I slogged away at uni, I had to save for 4 years whilst renting to get on the property ladder with no help from bank of mum and dad (I'm on the property ladder now though so that makes me more advantaged than others). I'm having to play thousands of my own money for work and repairs, furniture, decoration etc. I wish I could earn a £1k+ collab for one insta post, get gifted furniture for my house, but I can't, so it means I have to stay in a job that I hate just so I can afford everything this house is going to cost me. I do realise talking about having house makes it sound like a humble brag which is not what I'm trying to do at all, I'm just saying that as a single person going through all this on my own (and I don't even have kids, I can't imagine the extra stress that adds), I get jealous when I see these free gifts, collabs, PR stuff, from people who are already millionaires, and to be honest, I sometimes wish I was one of them.

All publicity is good publicity, even with these threads.. everybody buys into that business (Mrs Hinch being the business here), whether you admire her or can't stand her, she's still getting the clicks and the views, so the till is still ringing.

I mean I am a complete hypocrite because I've spent the last 3 days on Tattle being a big nosey bastard with all the gossip :') but please please try to no longer compare yourself and get upset. Maybe just try to categorise her? Try to treat her as a business and it may help you detach/disengage? I still follow her, view her stories if she's at the top of my feed, but I don't go actively looking for her. Also, not that I'm in any way defending Hinchy, you don't know how beautiful her life really is or whether her relationship is all butterflies.

Apologies if you find this long-winded reply (you didn't ask for my life story) like a chastisement, but focus on you. You have to slog it in work all week in what I imagine is a demanding role, but I bet you appreciate the second you step your foot over the door and get to relax in your home. So what if you have a load of cheap crap!?? You can't take it with you when you die so who gives a fuck. You've got more important things than fancy showhome and that's your children. It's hard, but please no longer compare yourself to that woman, her life seems boring as fuck!

I think you should write yourself little goals each day/week. They don't have to be big milestones, just things that normal WORKING people with families have to do e.g. 'managed to take the dry washing off the maiden and put away within a week' (rather than the 2 weeks I usually leave it for). Big hugs, thinking of you xx
That is one of the most beautifully written and thoughtful posts I’ve read x

• Heart