Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

17 years ago when i had my first child you were told to wean at 4 months. 3 years later when i had my second child it had changed to wean at 6 months.... needless to say my older child survived!
Yep, my girls are 12 and 10, i was told 6 months. A GP advised me to start my youngest on solids as she stopped breastfeeding and wouldn't take formula
Do we think Stacey’s going to go with an L name for princess pickle?

Stacey & Sophie
Joe & Jamie
Rex & Ronnie
L? & Lonnie

Bestest bubs forever ❤
Lemmie

Reactions: 1
Some people make me rage. This lady has transferred fabric conditioner and pods into Percy Pig jars. When a few others asked about child safety they got jumped on and then mrs hinch was mentioned. ‘She does it’. And this is my issue with her. If SHE wants to wean early. Fine. If SHE wants to boil zoflora. Fine. Etc etc. it’s the fact she influences others, who haven’t got husband/mum/trace at home all day to watch kids. As you can’t watch your kids 24/7 Pods in a sweetie jar. What could go wrong

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Why is Hinch starting a game of hangman on her congrats story to Stacey? Are we supposed to message her and guess letters to figure out the babys name…

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Some people make me rage. This lady has transferred fabric conditioner and pods into Percy Pig jars. When a few others asked about child safety they got jumped on and then mrs hinch was mentioned. ‘She does it’. And this is my issue with her. If SHE wants to wean early. Fine. If SHE wants to boil zoflora. Fine. Etc etc. it’s the fact she influences others, who haven’t got husband/mum/trace at home all day to watch kids. As you can’t watch your kids 24/7 Pods in a sweetie jar. What could go wrong
Even Hinch can’t be held responsible for people who are literally brain dead. Theres just no hope for some of them.

Reactions: 8
To the person on here that’s slagging our Soph off then on their insta gets a follow off the princess of maldon and post a pic of said follow with the caption ‘Love Sophie - cant believe she’s following me’
#hincharmy # hinch #hinchlove
Pick a side pet!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
it’s like watching a weird social experiment on peoples minds. It’s not normal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To the person on here that’s slagging our Soph off then on their insta gets a follow off the princess of maldon and post a pic of said follow with the caption ‘Love Sophie - cant believe she’s following me’
#hincharmy # hinch #hinchlove
Pick a side pet!
ooh spill the 🫖

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Why was she shhhcreaming about shhhcanning a cushhhhion. And how narcissistic is she to keep hold of all her tat. The more I see her range, the more I think you can buy similar else where. None of it is original or genius
Probably the first time she's seen some of it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m gonna have to find a small temporary hobby or something again for a bit her snack lunch hurts my feelings her whole wanky life makes me sad 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Soooo, what really was the point of Grinch going in to Tesco after hours? I really don't get it at all. She went round the shop looking at her stuff on display, put some of it in a trolley, checked out, 'paid', then off she went.
Burning question.........WHY?????? That bleeping desperate for content she has to fart arse about 'buying' her own stuff in an empty supermarket?
My mind is blown guyyyssshhh.
Maybe Tesco made her go because they need to shift her cr@p from their stores. 👍😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How are they going to be able to pour the fabric softener out of those jars?

Glad someone is speaking FACTS. Shame it’s been deleted. Even more tragic that one of the sheep think it needs reporting 🤦🏼‍♀️
Is this what they were all going on about in the comments for “trolling” this isn’t trolling ffs I thought they said the baby was ugly or something horrible like that

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m half expecting her to link it in with fauxiety and say that it’s the only time she hasn’t felt guilty for not being on her Instagram guyyyys
Fauxiety!!! You’re definitely a doctor because we all knew our Sopha had invisible anxiety needs but we just didn’t know it was called. Fank you.

Lara is my guess!
Lassie. Because I’ve always know Rex as dog’s name. No offence though. I just have never heard of a human with that name except SS’s son. And some guy called Harrington, I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Didnt Sophie say she will tell us more tomorrow (when she only posted about the tannoy) ?? And then she just tells us she went to tesco .. wow such a great announcement 😂😂 get a grip sopha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m still calling bingo on this but also with a baby announcement. No doubt Hinch will be marching jimbobblocksthebog straight up those stairs in the attempt to outdo stace on the baby front. Sad really.
Haven’t both pregnancy announcements been Christmas time? I remember Big Al sobbing to a framed photo of Ron… sure that was over Christmas 🤔

I say Ron… I mean his scan photo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.