Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that her whole life is Instagram it’s so odd that she’s has not mentioned it going down. She literally lives in her own little world and never mentions anything outside her boring grey walls.

Reactions: 19
Did you notice all the “H”’s that were in Henrys room have now disappeared aswell. Wonder if its been freshened up for the sale of the house pictures
Yeh thought the same de-personalising it. Unless she’s been reading on here and her and jimbobblocksthebog are now in separate rooms, him in the master with Lonnie of course to do the night feeds.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So in 2018 she can cook a risotto, but in 2021 she’s a tit chef and can’t even cook whatever that explosion of shite was because “she can’t cook”

yet in 2018 she’s bloody hashtagging Jamie Oliver in her risotto picture.

It’s all just a bloody act. She’s an actress (a tit one) and a saleswoman, that’s it.
feel so sorry for those kids.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
All I will say regarding weaninggate is that she likes them to have a full, heavy tummy because it makes them sleep deeply. She had Ron stuffed to the gills, he looked like Phil Mitchell in a romper suit, because then he was napping constantly while he struggled to digest it all and she got some peace from him to duck round doing whatever she liked all day. Freda will have given her the nod on it.
Also works on husbands if you want some peace and quiet....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s not a hinch ‘meal’ without a raw egg and a tit ton of cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why can she never make anything normal? Lasagne, spag Bol, roast dinner, something in the slow cooker?

Reactions: 17
All I will say regarding weaninggate is that she likes them to have a full, heavy tummy because it makes them sleep deeply. She had Ron stuffed to the gills, he looked like Phil Mitchell in a romper suit, because then he was napping constantly while he struggled to digest it all and she got some peace from him to duck round doing whatever she liked all day. Freda will have given her the nod on it.
I recall while Ronnie was a baby she seemed to be using the fuller for longer formula for hungry babies and it was noted it was likely to make him feel full enough to sleep through the night, which at that age he should have still been having nightly wake ups for feeding. It had been mentioned that artificially forcing them to sleep through before they're ready can be a factor in a lot of SID cases..

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Exactly. She used to cook risotto, roast dinners and all sorts. If I were a Hincher I would be offended with the stunts she pulls thinking they’re relatable.
The whole thing is such an act to bring in engagement. Remember the spaghetti hoop pie making it to the news. Any publicity is good publicity. Her shoppers are way too stupid to notice though, they probably believe that she can't cook. Its not cutesy to say that you can't cook at her age, it's shameful.

Reactions: 14
I recall while Ronnie was a baby she seemed to be using the fuller for longer formula for hungry babies and it was noted it was likely to make him feel full enough to sleep through the night, which at that age he should have still been having nightly wake ups for feeding. It had been mentioned that artificially forcing them to sleep through before they're ready can be a factor in a lot of SID cases..
Ronnie was literally the shape of a ball as a baby, he literally rolled around like a wobble toy, then squeezed into clothes a size or 2 too small. Should be ashamed of herself.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Another made up phrase like ‘invisible speech needs’. She probably meant ‘pointless wicker tray to display my undeclared tat which will no doubt go mouldy’.

I think she grabs a thesaurus and looks for similar words and slings them together and the outcome makes no sense at all. If that makes sense?!

Reminds me of the Friends episode with Joey doing the same……

Baby kangaroo Tribbiani 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WHY is all her food always mushed up to bits!? Literally she gives no fucks, everything is getting mashed up to tit and launched into something else. Melted cheese does not exist in the hinch household.

Them tuna peppers hurt my soul so much, I couldn’t even bring myself to comment. It’s bad when you’re sat there thinking, duck it I’d rather eat that spaghetti hoop pie any day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Even the die hard hinchers must be fed the duck up of the pastry, eggs, pre grated cheese, pastry, eggs, pre grated cheese, pastry, eggs, pre grated cheese, pastry, eggs....

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.