Mrs Hinch #437 Hinch wants a holiday so Fiddle’s got dog but Inch has blocked the bog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my nephews didn’t speak until 3 years old. He is now 15 years old and ‘neurotypical’. Can we let Ron go at his own pace before demanding diagnoses and public declarations?
He isn't our child, it's not for us to demand anything. We can however comment on the content that Hinch puts out there.

Reactions: 22
Blaming the pandemic because of his speech…..how about not shove a phone into his face and talk to him like a proper mother and child…..

Reactions: 32
Bloody hell someone's words have stuck. She's acrually making an effort today and look at the bloody difference in Ronnie's little face because he's being spoken to properly and not being laughed at😍

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Anyone else get the feeling like now she’s ‘admitted’ it’s all been smoke and mirrors, she’s not going to bombard us with Ron content as she’s no longer trying to hide anything?!

she has definitely done this to branch out her content - brace yourselves for all the videos of her trying her very best to speak/help Ronnie with his special needs - round of applause everyone 👏🏻🙄

Reactions: 45
This is something that does need talking about. And it’s completely valid to feel every feeling. Most parents go through a bit of a grief cycle when they first go through the diagnosis process. It’s a difficult journey to be on, and in some ways, I do feel her when she talks about feeling isolated with it, it can be incredibly lonely. If you haven’t (or anyone going through this!) hasn’t already, google welcome to Holland poem, it’s so beautiful 💖
Aw the Welcome to Holland poem!!! I can not get through it without 😥😥😥 , so beautiful xx

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell someone's words have stuck. She's acrually making an effort today and look at the bloody difference in Ronnie's little face because he's being spoken to properly and not being laughed at😍
I can’t believe it’s taken her 2.5 years to speak to him properly. She’s such an awful person. Stop showing the bloody kids!

Reactions: 44
Signing mushroom, love you and thankyou. I'm still not praising her, should of been done months ago. I'm just glad he's finally getting help the little lamb

I can’t believe it’s taken her 2.5 years to speak to him properly. She’s such an awful person. Stop showing the bloody kids!
Isn't it funny she signed love you to him but oh oh oh ONLY ON CAMERA GUYSH

Poor lad, knows nothing but a phone in his face

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I genuinely think the best thing she can do for herself and her family is to step away from Insta. She’s spun such a bullshit web of fake around herself it’s going to be hard to unpick that. Take the pressure off and enjoy your family and millions. There’s no need for all this now.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Inch has risen, yet again another totally not staged video of Sophie with her kids.
Best mummy Sophie. World's best mum. Number one mum Sophie. Doing the best for her kids Sophie.
I'm still not over it all, she wants the attention and sympathy. I think what she done yesterday will totally benefit her, she'll get so much attention and probably interview opportunities. Nah not happy

Reactions: 35
Her latest insta videos… tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Rather than respecting that Ronnie needs to develop at his own pace away from the camera, her 'invisible speech' announcement has clearly been her green light to post continuous videos of Ronnie and how she 'helps' him, such as this morning.

If this is the way she is going, she could help so many of the parents I work with by being really open and honest about how she manages certain situations (such as sensory overload), the use of visuals and makaton the SALT process, and potential EHCP process if needed in the future. Knowing her she won't, it will be all disney music over montages of Ronnie performing.

Her instagram does absolutely nothing to actually help people, it's just a platform to project her image. In exactly the same way that tattlers and her sheep have said that her instagram makes them feel bad about their home/ life/ organisation / money etc I fear that the next step will be parents of children with SEN comparing their lives with what Hinch portrays (stage manages and edits!) and feeling down about their situation. Ronnie needs to be off instagram now.

Reactions: 27
If Ron is autistic then she needs to get her finger out of her backside and realise this is about HIM and not her. He needs support, I really have a bug bear with people who see a diagnosis as a bad thing. They’re usually the kind who end up trying to teach their children not to be autistic (doesn’t work)with the horrific ABA practices and forcing children to mask their behaviour like I was when I was a kid (undiagnosed autistic but on the pathway to being diagnosed)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone else get the feeling like now she’s ‘admitted’ it’s all been smoke and mirrors, she’s not going to bombard us with Ron content as she’s no longer trying to hide anything?!

she has definitely done this to branch out her content - brace yourselves for all the videos of her trying her very best to speak/help Ronnie with his special needs - round of applause everyone 👏🏻🙄
Absofuckingluteeeeelllyyyy

Reactions: 10
Why does Len look so different in Mr inch photo!! Oh I know because he doesn't filter the life out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yessss Mrs hinch. Talk to him. Look how much he loves it!

Is she signing the name of the vegetables?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.