Mrs Hinch #437 Hinch wants a holiday so Fiddle’s got dog but Inch has blocked the bog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lennie seems like a much happier baby than Ronnie was, more neurotypical for want of a much better word.
I hate to say it but she seems like she favours Lennie and I wouldn't be surprised if it was for this reason alone! Now she's admitting that Ronnie has additional needs it makes sense why Lennie is always with her and Ronnie is always with Jamie. I think she'd be ashamed to have a child who wasn't "perfect".
That’s makes so much sense👏🏻

Reactions: 16
Children learn to speak by people speaking to them. Lock down wouldn’t delay speech or cause autism. I can 100% see that it has caused social anxiety and nervousness around strangers.

I have worked in state and private schools and both can have excellent or terrible SEND departments. One of the schools I worked at had an ASD unit attached to the mainstream school and it was excellent, but had a really high demand for places.

My job involves working with families going through ASD diagnosis every week. I work with secondary aged students and they are always so relieved to have a diagnosis and explanation for why they have struggled in certain situations. It’s often the parents who struggle with the label/ diagnosis and sometimes pass the misplaced shame onto the young person.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
But she is still not addressing the problem. She still will not say those words will she, yes Ronnie has autism or is on the spectrum, she's tiptoeing around it.
Love, it's not just his speech, it's his mannerisms too that go with it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
“Invisible special needs” I genuinely don’t think she means to offend as I just don’t think she is educated enough. However, I am offended 😂

My Son was diagnosed at 3 as I seen the signs around 18 months and he wouldn’t be thriving like he is today without his ASC diagnosis. He attends a inclusive SEN setting with 1:1 support. As I said yesterday, early intervention is SO important.
His diagnosis or “label” doesn’t define him and it never will, receiving the diagnosis was a happy day for us as it was just the start of the understanding and support he needed.

I just don’t understand her mentality, people would respect her a lot more If she was just honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Here come some aww sympathy for Soph. Refresh your Instagram and read her story again. None of that was about Ronnie. It's all about her. What a bleeping joke.
Ah I'm done 👋
I’ve been out all morning. JuSt seen this. You’ve said everything I was going to say. Spot on. It’s all about her. Deplorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry to divert but I legit did not realised baby 2 was called Lennie… when she has a dog called Henry? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t she say a few weeks ago when they were on a bus that Ron apparently said ‘why is that man eating paper?’
Why lie?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
“Invisible special needs” I genuinely don’t think she means to offend as I just don’t think she is educated enough. However, I am offended 😂

My Son was diagnosed at 3 as I seen the signs around 18 months and he wouldn’t be thriving like he is today without his ASC diagnosis. He attends a inclusive SEN setting with 1:1 support. As I said yesterday, early intervention is SO important.
His diagnosis or “label” doesn’t define him and it never will, receiving the diagnosis was a happy day for us as it was just the start of the understanding and support he needed.

I just don’t understand her mentality, people would respect her a lot more If she was just honest.
But she put ‘invisible speech needs’. Do you think she meant ‘special’?

Reactions: 10

I don't have a child with autism or honestly don't have much knowledge. But even I felt offended that she still tiptoeing around the subject. She's disgusting!!!

Reactions: 19
Oh did she! That’s my bad, yes I thought she meant special?? I’ve never heard of invisible speech? Non- verbal yes. But not invisible speech 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know shes written that as she's hid there profile pics but when the sheep come licking her ass she's shows the profiles

Reactions: 17
Surprised to see her story this morning. But I don't believe it's come from a good place. It's come from her no longer being able to hide it. Now she has admitted it she needs to take those children off of instagram and work with Ronnie privately.
As for the tantrums... children have tantrums whether they have additional needs or not. Find me a mum who hasn't scooped her screaming child up off the supermarket floor whilst everyone stares. It's part of parenting and no one feels sorry for you Sophie.

Reactions: 43
The world doesn’t need her, Ronnie needs her! Hopefully now she will get the phone out of his face and give him the privacy, time and attention he needs. She was very lucky to be successful on Instagram for a while but now it’s time to prioritise her children and focus on them. Time is the one thing she cannot buy and it shouldn’t be wasted on ‘entertaining’ strangers. Time to step back and step up.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Soph, probably has no idea what's what either.
I just find it funny that she's only saying these things now because of SS. SS is due her baby any day now.

Reactions: 16
Wow, I wasn’t expecting that! But I’m glad for Ronnie, he needs this!

For a split second I felt sorry for Hinch, but she will milk this to her advantage. Whether it be to increase engagement, take the limelight from SS, release a tell all book or announce Hinch farm, she is going to put on the poor me act. I get it has probably been hard to accept but she is already saying how hard it is for HER. What about the fact that Ronnie was having a meltdown, why would you give a tit what other people think just deal with your child! And that happens to most people! We’ve all been tutted for the screaming child who won’t go in their pram or the crying baby on a bus/plane. You just learn not to give a crap and concentrate on your child. I just don’t think she will make this about Ronnie or about awareness. It’ll become a big Soph pity party which I’m not looking forward to!

(I also secretly think that she thought SS had had the baby and then released that message. And then suddenly SS popped up saying she slept all day and so the plan failed 😂)

edited to add: a few of you nusty trolls have said what I have said - literally thinking the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
AUTISM. SAY IT.
Sick of everyone viewing the word Autism like it's a swear word. STOP being ashamed of your own children, autism, or any neurodivergent diagnosis is nothing to be ashamed of, or embarrassed by. It's offensive the way she speaks about it but refuses to say the word. Grow up Sophie.

edit spelling (typing in anger lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.