Mrs Hinch #433 She keeps tickling Ron but no one’s laughing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Once again Tattle is right, here comes another Book of Shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Oh gosh, I came on here to tell you all something really important and got distracted by insects and other low life on here😂
So,I don't know if you heard,but Pamela Boutflour died aged 100 🙏she was mentioned in the press because an American is adamant that he is going to prove that Jeremy Bamber didn't carry out the slaughter of his family.
She was Jeremy Bambers grandmother and her daughter Anne Eaton resided at Whitehouse Farm.
So local chat has been all about the family and sad times.Fanny's been taking it all in and
I am now certain that the farm was sold quite recently.
🤔
Now back to Soph,how come she let an insect go free but trapped a hedgehog in her garden and broke up a little family?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
She projects this image of being a mad animal lover so her sheep go aww soph but we know that's a lie because she overfeeds and under walks her own dog. I bet she's the type when the camera stops rolling who stamps on spiders and goes 'duck off bleeping bleep' whilst slapping herself.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Oh gosh, I came on here to tell you all something really important and got distracted by insects and other low life on here😂
So,I don't know if you heard,but Pamela Boutflour died aged 100 🙏she was mentioned in the press because an American is adamant that he is going to prove that Jeremy Bamber didn't carry out the slaughter of his family.
She was Jeremy Bambers grandmother and her daughter Anne Eaton resided at Whitehouse Farm.
So local chat has been all about the family and sad times.Fanny's been taking it all in and
I am now certain that the farm was sold quite recently.
🤔
Now back to Soph,how come she let an insect go free but trapped a hedgehog in her garden and broke up a little family?
Oh Fanny you star! Keep that ear to the ground please, I’m desperate for my Fright House Farm bingo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone called bingo on new grey farm being announced 48h after SS ickle princess picklepickpocketmesomemorefreeshIt arrives ?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The lunchbox thing, I think it might be due to Ronnie not wanting his foods touching and having to have them separate. My cousin is autistic and can't have separate foods touching on his plate. If Ronnie is anything like him, and there's certainly a few similarities, it's likely why she's doing it. Not that she'll ever admit the real reason.
I also found out (after I had bought one) that the bamboo plates with the sections can make toddlers not want their foods to touch and I think she’s used them too! I always mix all the food together in the sections now! Not much point in it having sections but hey ho

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh. Soph. When you’re reading here later - have a quick read of this. It came up on my FB feed. You’re welcome.
This picture horrified me. She took this in June. He was 20 days old here according to the dates on Instagram. Just so unnatural and uncomfortable..there is no need to sit him up!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I also found out (after I had bought one) that the bamboo plates with the sections can make toddlers not want their foods to touch and I think she’s used them too! I always mix all the food together in the sections now! Not much point in it having sections but hey ho
I don't understand those bamboo/toddler things. Why wouldn't you just use a character plate/bowl?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry, the "book" has still got my hackles up. She built her following on cleaning and buying from the cheap tat shops (I apologise, I use them myself for some cheaper cleaning products and chocolate, but walk some of the other aisles and lets call a spade a spade). Her notebooks came from such shops. It wasn't like her lists were ever done on Moleskine, Smythson or even Paperchase notebooks. I couldn't imagine her having ever put her hand in her pocket for a £13 notebook (I also struggle to see her willing to pay that for a book filled with words and effort either...) at that point, and possibly even now if she didn't have her own, free and on hand to sell. How can her sheep not see that she was happy with a 50p notebook to write all these inane things in before she could profit from it?! How can you sit there and be happy to put your name on something that is so clearly overpriced for all your huns, friends and kids' aunts?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't understand those bamboo/toddler things. Why wouldn't you just use a character plate/bowl?
✨ Aesthetically pleasing for the gram ✨
It was only last month that Ronnie apparently loved blippi so why not a blippi plate, bowl and cup set. Or Peppa if he likes Peppa. Something bright and colourful, but noooooo

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.