Mrs Hinch #430 A child is for life not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking the piss go easy on yourself? She’s deffo trolling us. She don’t do nothing, she’s got no job, even james lazarou doesn’t work. How much easier on themselves can they actually go
James Lazarou! Soph....do you wanna buy some pegs?

Reactions: 8
You can see her throw those purple things on the table in that label woman's story and that act like she's dropped them...attention seeking moron!
Exactly! She wasn’t even in frame at the time. What a twat.

Reactions: 7
I see window pens on the window at the back of that video- defo pre record as we know he only plays with toys once

Reactions: 6
She looks like Robbie rotten from that kids programme lazytown

Attachments

Reactions: 48
@HinchesSousChef more evidence that Lonnie is older than she’s letting on!
He shouldn’t be in one full stop. His little head wobbling all over the place . I feel quite strongly about forcing babies to be in sitting, standing positions before they have gotten to those positions naturally themselves.
I am still clinging onto my theory though as we still havent seen Lonnie in real time in public. Why has this baby seemingly not left the house???

Reactions: 31
So for a week or something we saw her sat in a black tracksuit day in day out.
Thursday 16th September hits and there’s 3 different outfits in one day!

long sleeved autumnal jumper making autumnal tat.

plain white vest top when she’s talking about her being the middle child in red

green oversized hoodie to go to the bingo/staceys.

She is so manipulative, she’s a disgrace. She isn’t “poor old Sophie depressed on her sofa in her clothes every day.”

She is “manipulative and cunning Sophie who fleeces her sheep and changes narrative to whatever gains her the most sympathy and attention”

Those out there truly suffering must feel so much worse seeing these pictures and stories and wondering why they can’t just shake their depression off as and when it suits them.

if you are reading this and you are struggling please reach out for proper help, don’t think you will be like Hinch and magically you can go out when you want, or have people over when you want.

Depression and anxiety are real, I’m just so disgusted that unfortunately some ’influencers’ are using depression or anxiety for content, not educational content, but content to gain them likes and sympathy.

if you are struggling reach out

Attachments

Reactions: 37
I’ve bought the exact same sit me up off Facebook for £15 I just took the cover off and washed it. So many on Facebook!
Im not using it yet as little one isn’t old enough
this position can actually slow a baby’s pathway to mobility. Instead of making their muscles stronger and therefore able to propel them along, sitting actually has the opposite effect – it prevents the muscles needed for movement to be strengthened. That’s why tummy time is recommended at this age to strengthen their neck muscles

Reactions: 21
On smyths toys it says suitable from when they have good head control.
Which Lonnie doesn’t - not enough for that thing anyway. Sorry to go all mumsnet. There’ll be an influx of people buying them now for their babies who aren’t ready

Reactions: 13
of course he isn’t, and I dunno why she’s being so weird about it. He is only 2.5, I’d say most boys aren’t at this age. She’s just an utter fruit loop and she can’t help but lie! Which now I think about it, makes that photo of him on the loo even worse, even more proof she teaches him to parrot and mimic behaviour rather than understanding the process behind it

Reactions: 14
Just caught up on the ugly sisters stories. Why on earth did Hinch throw those purple things. I mean obviously for attention but if I was her friend or family I would be seriously concerned by her behaviour and that just topped it for me. Like a spoilt child not getting attention. It’s embarrassing. Get a grip Soph you are a grown woman for gods sake.

Reactions: 18
Genuinely did not even spot her on SS story how do you insta every day for actual years and look totally different (not in a bad way) she actually looks normal! It was her voice that made me do a double take hairdresser soph was out to play, she did a plait!

Reactions: 10
If this was me or someone I loved and you’re apparently so crippled with anxiety. Walk away. Give this charade up, move, and disappear with your millions and your beautiful babies. You’ll be forgotten about in a a year.

But they’re a pair of greedy grifting shits who are all about money. They’ll sacrifice everything and everyone through greed and materialistic goals. It’s a nightmare existence to me.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.