Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say, this thread can verge slightly on petty with the things people slag Hinch off for and a lot of stuff I read and I'm like, so what? Her looks, her parenting, her dog, whatever it may be. And I know that is life (I've gotten carried away and done it myself on here a few times but hate how bitter it makes me), people gossip and critisize, and hell does she put the her whole life out there to be critisized but I kinda wish sometimes we could get back to the real reasons why we all came here originally. The bottom line as to why we dislike her is her lies, right? Or her overuse of chemicals? Her using vulnerable people's weaknesses for her own gain? These are all genuine bad qualities in a person worthy of the dislike and hatred we give. Anything else is kinda insignificant.

Its clearly not everyone and some of the other comments are hilarious. But others just seem spiteful for the sake of being spiteful?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have to say, this thread can verge slightly on petty with the things people slag Hinch off for and a lot of stuff I read and I'm like, so what? Her looks, her parenting, her dog, whatever it may be. And I know that is life (I've gotten carried away and done it myself on here a few times but hate how bitter it makes me), people gossip and critisize, and hell does she put the her whole life out there to be critisized but I kinda wish sometimes we could get back to the real reasons why we all came here originally. The bottom line as to why we dislike her is her lies, right? Or her overuse of chemicals? Her using vulnerable people's weaknesses for her own gain? These are all genuine bad qualities in a person worthy of the dislike and hatred we give. Anything else is kinda insignificant.

Its clearly not everyone and some of the other comments are hilarious. But others just seem spiteful for the sake of being spiteful?
I sort of agree,but she is more and more putting herself up for it and becoming a laughing stock?

Reactions: 12
I sort of agree,but she is more and more putting herself up for it and becoming a laughing stock?
Yes absolutely. She's putting herself out there for it all, just like any other 'minor celeb'. Most choose to ignore it but she seems to just fuel the fire with it all.

Reactions: 9
All that childs farm stuff she had in the baskets yesterday was gifted. They gift that stuff out to every influencer going so I'm certain it was. I mean, who stock piles that much baby wash? (well, actually, she probably would!)
But the fact she didn't declare it and just made out she loves it is the tit that pisses me off about her.

Reactions: 22
[Qa="Lilmack, post: 404655, member: 21979"]
Yes absolutely. She's putting herself out there for it all, just like any other 'minor celeb'. Most choose to ignore it but she seems to just fuel the fire with it all.
[/QUOTE] And after all she dosent have to come on here and read what we put but she choices to

All that childs farm stuff she had in the baskets yesterday was gifted. They gift that stuff out to every influencer going so I'm certain it was. I mean, who stock piles that much baby wash? (well, actually, she probably would!)
But the fact she didn't declare it and just made out she loves it is the tit that pisses me off about her.
I’m pretty sure it’s gifted. When she showed it the first time months ago I’m sure she said something like I’ve been sent these

Reactions: 7

This has been mentioned before, and I do believe a moderator commented to say that whatever she is talking about on her insta will be talked about on here.
It’s hard to comment about her cleaning and overuse of anything at the moment, as she isn’t doing it. She is however, selling shite again on endless swipe ups. People are seeing straight through her and the whole hinch act, and I’m seeing a lot of new members who are angry that they got taken in by the whole Hinch act.
It hasn’t got as personal as it did previously where people were talking about her baby etc, but when she does a Q&A and the answers are blatant lies then obviously it’s going to be mentioned.
She responds to the negative comments remember, she tattles more than we do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

I do agree, I hate it when people are nasty about her looks. You can’t change what you look like and she’s just trying to make herself look as good as she knows best in terms of hair and makeup. Plus she’s much more attractive than I am! OK a couple of unflattering photos have appeared in the press but I’m Judging by her ‘Good Morning’ appearance.

But it’s the filters. She definitely implies to her followers that she naturally looks like the butterfly filter, especially when she crops her forehead out or when she showed the supposed before and after weight loss pictures. Now that is going to make vulnerable people feel bad about them selves if they already have issues with how they look. That a woman who already looks decent feels the need to use filters and pretend that’s what she looks like.

Reactions: 18
Watched her on This Morning on YouTube this morning as I didn’t see her on there when it was broadcast. How many times does one person have to say literally? Literally this, literally that.
Soph, you’re literally very annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And after all she dosent have to come on here and read what we put but she choices to
[/QUOTE]

I agree. She does herself no favours by reading it. But I think that's part of her self obsessed nature. She can't not read about herself, whether that be good or bad.
I’m pretty sure it’s gifted. When she showed it the first time months ago I’m sure she said something like I’ve been sent these
Must've missed that. And I guess that's where the confusion on the asa guidelines comes in. Does she have to declare it as a gift just once or all the time? No one really knows. But for those who missed the first one, it still becomes misleading!
This has been mentioned before, and I do believe a moderator commented to say that whatever she is talking about on her insta will be talked about on here.
It’s hard to comment about her cleaning and overuse of anything at the moment, as she isn’t doing it. She is however, selling shite again on endless swipe ups. People are seeing straight through her and the whole hinch act, and I’m seeing a lot of new members who are angry that they got taken in by her whole act.
It hasn’t got as personal as it did previously where people were talking about her baby etc, but when she does a Q&A and the answers are blatant lies then obviously it’s going to be mentioned.
She responds to the negative comments remember, she tattles more than we do.
Yes, exactly what I was saying really. The swipe ups and lies on the Q&A are totally tattle worthy.
I hadn't realised that admin had stepped in at one point but I also agree with them, she does put herself out there for it.

I just generally think the hatred of an individual in the way that a few (literally a few) have on here is really unhealthy.
Kinda in the same league as the odd balls who idolize her in an almost obsessive way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
On another note can u get insta on a laptop? I thought I tried before but it wouldn’t load 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have Insta on my laptop - I can see stories and posts, I can comment and reply to and like comments and follow accounts. I can't see private messages or upload anything (do that via my tablet) nor see any saved stories.

Reactions: 2
Oh wow! I've just seen for myself, Hinch obviously replying to this thread with the nails story 🙄

Yesss I came here to say this. we’ve obviously rattled her again but I must say it doesn’t look like her dad was laughing at her post that she clearly set up just for insta.

Poor fella probably just woke up and she was like “Dad, Dad you need to watch this video and laugh at it, while I film you through the window to prove tattle wrong” 🙄🙄🙄

You’re so transparent Soph, give yourself a day off!

On another note can u get insta on a laptop? I thought I tried before but it wouldn’t load 🤷🏻‍♀️
And magically Trace is mentioned on Insta.... Well done Sophie, you do everything we say.... except BOG OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.