Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always so passive agressive on her stories? and why the hell does she insist on using that old lady filter? it's not funny anymore, it's stupid!

Reactions: 13
Revolutionary stuff as usual from Professor Hinch
Isn’t she just so crazy and unusual liking the country side! I wonder how you could make money out of it Soph? Colouring books with pictures of ‘Your field’ with a motivational quote about anxiety but it probably represents the time that your career ramped up and you no longer had to get the train to London anymore and Gleam sent you a luxury Addison Lee car 😂

Why is she always so passive agressive on her stories? and why the hell does she insist on using that old lady filter? it's not funny anymore, it's stupid!
She insists the Gretel filter is so the press don’t screenshot and print pictures of her! #bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know what. The more I think about Hinch I think what a sad lonely life she really leads. She's a new mum yet you don't see her actually do anything with Ronnie. I know she was never a big cook but there's never any actual real life real time day to day living. It's all showing off what her minions have clubbed together and bought her. She's a total chav who is just totally obsessed with showing what she has made from being in Instagram and its a duck you attitude.
It just never ends with the constant swipe ups. Its actually so depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She never does anything either. Always in the house or b&m. Where are her mates? Days and nights out?
Hahah was just coming on to post that myself :)

So basically if it's gifted and you don't want to declare it in every video stick it in a basket and take it out a year after you got it!
She never does anything either. Always in the house or b&m. Where are her mates? Days and nights out?
Yes so boring , same tit different day !

Reactions: 4
Still at the lodge sorting out her bin stickers-note the bed not so pristine when she doesn't need or want to film it.could this be more like our soph?

Reactions: 5
See Sophie. You don’t cure anxiety! You make people feel like shite!!!
Love that headline, what clever cleaning tips and hacks are these? I haven't seen any. Tips and hacks usually cover things that save time and money, Hinch's methods cost more due to the quantity of products she pushes and she wastes time cleaning stuff that doesn't need cleaning.

Reactions: 9
She could do with stopping posts on stories walking round her house exclaiming how she can't quite believe it, the more she does it, the more insincere she sounds. Her account has become less about cleaning and soley about self gratification.
What will there be to clean going forward??!! It's all brand new!

I’d love to know how she pulled having a new baby and building an extension at same time.

We moved into our new home 6 weeks before our baby was born (due to delays in builders being finished on time)

I was physically and emotionally worn out – by the time we got in I couldn’t be arsed even thinking about curtains, let alone tiebacks – Family and friends helped make the house liveable – I think the only thing I chose was our sofa – everything else I just said, ‘yeah just get whatever’.

I’d love to know how she managed to juggle all of this – am I jealous? – hell yes !!! I wasn’t right for the first 2 years but at least 15 years ago there was no social media to make me feel a worse failure than I already was.
That's exactly what I say yesterday....not normal to have the enthusiasm or energy to be doing all this with a new baby! All these new Mums will be trying to aspire to being like she is .... pretending to breastfeed when she's clearly not and showing pics of lack of Mum tum .... she's a total fake and people are getting wise to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Isn’t she just so crazy and unusual liking the country side! I wonder how you could make money out of it Soph? Colouring books with pictures of ‘Your field’ with a motivational quote about anxiety but it probably represents the time that your career ramped up and you no longer had to get the train to London anymore and Gleam sent you a luxury Addison Lee car 😂

She insists the Gretel filter is so the press don’t screenshot and print pictures of her! #bullshit
Does she think that highly of herself that they want to screenshot her 😂

Reactions: 6
L
A big fat yes is the answer to that one
I thought a while ago when they was doing the garden that it lacked a hot tub, she would have a proper canopy built too no doubt...sorry gifted by some small company who are forever grateful for the business. I’ve also wondered about a conservatory too...there’s still room for one of those....just 😂🤣

What is that monstrous shiny urn/vase. Wouldn’t look out of place in a funeral home or on an over the top grave 🤢It’s hideous

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought a while ago when they was doing the garden that it lacked a hot tub, she would have a proper canopy built too no doubt...sorry gifted by some small company who are forever grateful for the business. I’ve also wondered about a conservatory too...there’s still room for one of those....just 😂🤣

What is that monstrous shiny urn/vase. Wouldn’t look out of place in a funeral home or on an over the top grave 🤢It’s hideous
I actually thot it was an urn. My brother had got one similar in his home for ashes 😢.
I’ve always thot it strange that she doesn’t have a dishwasher (I keep hearing she’s been gifted one) and also a whirlpool bath ..... I wonder if her new bathroom will have one 🤔 .... bet it will now 😂🤣 eh Soph 😉 ... and your ole pal LMM knows an excellent whirlpool cleaner that you can steal from her stories 🤗

Reactions: 5
I don't think Hinch is that clever. When I first had a look, I didn't know how insta worked, I tapped on the picture of her house in the hope of enlarging it🙄. What immediately struck me was that "she must have paid the marketing men a lot of money". It's all branded "Hinching" "hinch hauls" etc. She wasn't even married at this point. I looked at her first post and she's trying to flog an ikea unit. You'd think on a genuine home account that the first post would be about the house itself and how their dreams had come true buying it?? My second thought was then "Where's all her crap?" She just has minimal new stuff. Maybe it's different for me as my parents died and I've still got their junk hanging around - old books and niknaks they collected, but has she even hung up her wedding photos? No? Just naff quotes on the wall? There's nothing personal or homely about her house! No wonder she failed as an interior design site.
Just to add a bit of context I remember first coming across her in the Zoflora addicts group (I think) in Facebook when her account was just starting out. She used to promote herself there and engage with people. First time I clicked on her instagram I didn’t get the appeal either until someone said check her stories. Back then there were far less swipe ups and much more hinch hauls from B&M and she very regularly celebrated reaching new milestones in follower numbers. In a way we were all really ‘in it together’ because it appeared at the time as ‘one of us’ making it big. I hold my hands up I was completely sucked in. She has a routine of cleaning in the morning stories and putting the sink to bed at night, sounds ridiculous now but she has lots of enthusiasm and it was infectious, at least for me.
Not sure when the divergence to almost exclusive ebayer bargs happened but I guess it was whenever she signed up with P&G. All the extension focus and not a word of her Narnia- top priority one would think for someone cleaning mad?

Reactions: 12
I actually thot it was an urn. My brother had got one similar in his home for ashes 😢.
I’ve always thot it strange that she doesn’t have a dishwasher (I keep hearing she’s been gifted one) and also a whirlpool bath ..... I wonder if her new bathroom will have one 🤔 .... bet it will now 😂🤣 eh Soph 😉 ... and your ole pal LMM knows an excellent whirlpool cleaner that you can steal from her stories 🤗
Who’s LMM? I’m having a total mind blank 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.