Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand where you lot get the energy to keep rehashing the same stuff over & over & over again...... 😴😴😴
I really don’t understand where some new members get the energy to set up an account just to add a comment like this 😴 You stick to your never ending swipe ups and million bottles of zoflora....Bye guurrrllll 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

zeatrix83

VIP Member
She’s been given a bloody door throughout the house, I’m penny pinching to get my extension starting.
Same except for me it’s to get laminate flooring for my daughters bedroom. I’ve been saving for months and still more to save to go as I am paying for fitting too. The laminate itself is mid-range. Not cheap stuff but not super expensive either, it’s the fitting that costing the most as I can’t do it myself.

Anyone who’s watched the mini tour stories, did you hear her say as she was on the landing - ‘can YOUS believe it guys!’ then stuttered a bit as she probably realised she was fucking bragging. Yeah your hinchers can believe it as they fucking funded it but they won’t see that. They’ll be like ‘aw soph you deserve it all’. Idiots.

• Haha

Nellie

I'm 99.9% sure that she sent herself the majority of these questions as a PR exercise.
As for "Jamie and I saved so hard for years to pay for this extension"... what a load of absolute bull shit.
The extension was most probably paid for from the money she made from the book or her P&G contract.
A lavish wedding, a fortnight in a five star resort in the Maldives, a lavish baby shower, the purchase of a Range Rover, 6 weeks staying in rental cottages... is not saving money.

Nellie

Mrs I Don't Like Trolls who tells everyone they should always be kind...
but it's perfectly Ok for her to take the piss out of her Dad in front of millions of people all because he bought a bench for his shoes...
and laugh hysterically at items in a magazine aimed at people who might have health & mobility issues.
She needs to grow the f@ck up! 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
I have to agree with the anxiety thing. I suffer terribly but you would never know. I am very outgoing, loud, love nights out etc but only with the people I feel comfortable with. A lot of people think I’m a cow cause I can be quite shy around new people but that’s my anxiety. If I know you and I’m comfy around you then I’m like a diff person.

And a lot of people saying about bouncing back into shape or not leaving the house after a baby. My 1st born I had a 36hr labour and still had makeup on for my visitors. I was also out and about 3 days later and always had hair and makeup even just to go the shops, back in pre pregnancy clothes after a few weeks. That’s just me. Didn’t mean I didn’t struggle or have anxiety it was just how I coped with it. It still is 🤷🏼‍♀️ Truthfully I was on cloud 9 and loved every min as a new mum.

Anyway I’m not sticking up for mrs Hinch cause she drives me bonkers but the notion that after a baby you can’t be back to “normal” or look good really grinds me!

• Heart
100% all the questions are aimed at tattle.
Gretel filter - Check
Extension - Check
Cleaning with Ronnie when his older - Check
Back on TV? - Check
Prey on people with MH issues - Check, no huns I HELP THEMMMM special

The Q&A is just an attempt to myth bust on tattle

I say myth bust, more like confirm what everyone here knows already 😂🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
View attachment 32532
I’ll just leave this here without comment...
What she really means
I’m really happy I’ve asked myself a question about this....Even though I completely refused to acknowledge the whole thing when I thought I was in trouble. Now I’m getting off scot free I’m happy to talk about it. And even if I accidentally on purpose don’t advertise things properly then it doesn’t matter because I can do what I want.

Bitch.

Last edited:

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Why the fuck would ASA want to work with her. Conflict of interest there Sophie
That’s like asking the kids to write the exams themselves. She is so up her ass. Also saying she couldn’t do this morning because she was pregnant . Plenty of pregnant woman work on that show I smell bullshit. More like it might have been casually mentioned that they may have her back at some point in the future. She took that as them making her a permanent feature.

• Haha

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I never really believed that she read Tattle but after seeing her stories today it’s so true!! So all that time saying she doesn’t let “trolls” bother her and effect her and yet there she is reading it all. It’s brilliant 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Claims to be relatable and humble yet is still trying to sell the dream!
How many of us average joes have had to live through construction in our home during Reno’s? How many of us have afforded to stay in 3/4 cottages after the birth of our children? Good on her if she got it gifted or can afford it, but don’t try making out it’s “normal” , most of us are just pleased to be able to put our socks on after giving birth or somthinf
And a husband that seems to be off work indefinitely, how long is paternity leave these days?

*cue her posting a story referencing him at work in 10, 9, 8....

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Talking of Zoflora fuck ups...I posted screenshots from Hinch army Facebook groups about 7 months ago but I no longer have them.
1) A mother with a newborn baby posted that she was burning neat Lavender Zoflora in a wax burner next to the babies cot.She had soaked a flannel in Zoflora and put them in her pillows! I politely explained the hazards to her and her babies health and safety ,that it could cause respiratory issues,headaches etc.
Her reply was ‘Fuck off,if Mrs Hinch does it then I’m sure it’s fine. And me and my baby both have asthma and it’s none of your business. The lavender helps my baby sleep ‘
2) A lady posted that every time she used neat Zoflora for cleaning everything in her home,spraying it neat on radiators to make her house ‘smell good’ she got migraines and felt wheezy. Again I politely outlined the dangers of using a strong disinfectant and the health implications. She told me I was jealous of Mrs.Hinch
3) A lady posted that her dog had walked over the floor after she had cleaned it with neat Zoflora and should she take him to the vet as his paws were bleeding!
4) A girl asked for advice after getting boiling Zoflora in her eye when she was burning it neat in a wax melt burner,she actually went to a Hinch Facebook group with severe pain,loss of vision in one eye instead of A@E !
Luckily Soph stopped using Zoflora in such dangerous ways,but there will still be millions that do.
That’s just Zoflora,there were hundreds of alarming posts of people suffering from the effects of toxic cleaning products copying Mrs Hinch.

• Wow
  • Sad