Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speculations? I see ‘my weekly Hinch list” at the top. Like people are using a whole bottle of zoflora a week, which is unfortunately likely
Let's all speculate.nothing on tv,might as well.
My guess soph is you are working on ...your ever increasing ego ??🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my lord, she has a highlight called ‘buy now 🛒😬😳 how have I never noticed that

Reactions: 6
Just seen her story ref Easy Living magazine - My nan has bought stuff from this company - it actually has a lot of great stuff for those who are less able - anyway I smell a rat - is Soph trying to get into yet another demographic ... I hate being so cynical so I hope I am wrong.
Dont you think this is just a new lot of ads for her to earn money from them?

Reactions: 4
On her new book - theres a paragraph says "count your blessings". Is that her taking the p**s like she is counting her money from insta 😠

Reactions: 11
Me thinks her cage is well and truly rattled.
If she took her 'trolls' on as herself she may well gain some sympathy......but not from me🤭

Reactions: 7
I really don’t understand where you lot get the energy to keep rehashing the same stuff over & over & over again...... 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is that you Mrs Hinch?
Don't know about iron throne but I'm going to sit on my Porceline throne and then go to bed whilst I still have the energy.anyone got something amusing to say before I do? We're all in this together .atb😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She hates the comments but displays her whole life on social media! Take your personal life away from it cause it's getting boring woo you bought some new nipple tassles I mean curtain ties who gives a rats arse, I have Instagram doesn't mean I post every time I take a dump bloody hell man can she not live without posting her every move.
Everything is ad ad ad ad ad swipe swipe swipe thought she was a cleaning influencer give you tips (tit ones at that cause majority will make you ill or more flammable but cheers for the advice)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.