Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bostonx

VIP Member
I don’t understand all this bashing her looks, some people use filters some people don’t. We know filters aren’t real life. Personally what I think is ugly is bashing someone’s looks in the first place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

YouKay

Chatty Member
Oh another thing, yesterday when she was talking about those tassle thingys (or maybe it was something else can’t remember) she said she’s just gone and ordered some more “before they sell out”.
I was watching a YouTube video about an influencer who was involved in a scam and that phrase came up, thats another tactic ppl use to try and sell products it makes people panic buy at the thought of missing out, before they get to really think about it and realise they don’t actually need it.

Reactions: 32

DramaHun

Chatty Member
It's absolutely mad that anyone would believe these questions are anything but a PR stunt. Never in the history of instagram have I seen anyone or anything so flagrantly fake. It's SO WEIRD

• Heart
Reactions: 31

ZLT123

Can just picture the scene can’t you...

Jamie - “come on babe let’s go take Henry to the only field he’s ever been in before we go round your Mums for your favourite dinner”

Grinch - “oh hang on handsomes let me put some cheeky swipes ups on for the shoppers first for these tacky as fuck light switches and cheap curtain rods and tie backs”

Both fall into hysterics laughing as the £ in their eyes get bigger and bigger and bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 30

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
We have a Spaniel who comes away with us to many dog friendly cottages, holiday lets and hotels but she doesn’t get in bed (nor at home). We take clean fleece blankets and odd ocassion she will sit on our laps on them, it’s just respect!

But in beds ?
Come on, that’s not just any dog , it’s Prince Henry Hansomes of Maldon 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
Oh another thing, yesterday when she was talking about those tassle thingys (or maybe it was something else can’t remember) she said she’s just gone and ordered some more “before they sell out”.
I was watching a YouTube video about an influencer who was involved in a scam and that phrase came up, thats another tactic ppl use to try and sell products it makes people panic buy at the thought of missing out, before they get to really think about it and realise they don’t actually need it.

I had to do exactly this, stop myself and tell myself that I didn’t need it.
I’m ashamed to say that I still have a ridiculous collection of wax melts that I’m working my way through. I refuse to throw them away, and give away as much as I can to family and friends. I was buying those stupid fucking minky cloths in bulk so I wouldn’t miss out. It got to the point where I was buying absolutely everything, regardless of whether I needed it or not. My hubby threatened to cut my bank card in half.
I count myself lucky that I was able to pull away from it all, but if someone who has mental health issues finds themselves in the same situation, I can’t imagine it would be as easy for them to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Bubblesxxxx

Correct me if I’m wrong are you not supposed to put the first eyelet hole thing on the curtain the other side of the bracket so that when you pull the curtains they don’t all meet in the middle?

• Heart
May I ask why being relatable is always mentioned? The biggest influencers r not relatable and that is why they have zillions of followers. Because for some strange reason they worship their fake lifestyles eg kardashions Bring relatable is not a pre requisite is it? Or did hunch claim to be relatable and I missed that somehow
I think it's more so how she keeps banging on how she is just like her followers, just little old lucky Sophie, looking for the bargs and down the high street pound shop with her tesco handbag, and how all her followers and herself are in it together. They aren't, she is in it for herself and her purse.

You are right, I would 100% not class the Kardashians as relatable and some bigger influencers, but then you can see that a mile off, and Kylie and Kim aren't telling me that they are my online friends and to get myself on ebay for a fancy toilet roll holder :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Some of the products she was laughing at are designed for people with limited mobility . So they can do normal household chores . Does she laugh at people using walking sticks too?
I am 35 years old. I have not only mental health issues but physical health issues that have left me needing a walker and other aids. Her stories yesterday about the magazine were absolutely disgusting. I am self conscious enough that I need walking aids and aids to help me around the house (and yes I have bought things from easylife to help me) at my age but her encouraging her cult to laugh at these types of magazines and products was a step too far.

As others have said Gleam has clearly been on the phone telling her to sort it out and I am glad to those of you who contacted gleam to complain about it. She is showing herself to be the bully she really is and I hope more hinchers see it.

• Sad
  • Heart

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Little late to the party because of the million iPhones I won 🤯

She’s an arse right - but she actually looked really nice today with all the eye makeup missing!

• Haha

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
I have learnt something new today. You can't present on telly if you are pregnant! Especially if it's a slot on This Morning! Who knew??

• Haha
  • Heart

DramaHun

Chatty Member
I'd actually be embarrassed to show off all these #gifted goods.
I much prefer to have bought and paid for everything in my home from money we earned doing 'proper' jobs.
When she tells Ronnie about her book is she also going to tell him how virtually everything in his home is #gifted?
That his pram and the bed he sleeps in, and even the clothes on his back are #gifted?
Is she going to raise him with the same morals and sense of entitlement she has, that stuff is just given to you... you don't have to work for it.
It's quite weird when you think that literally half her house is probably stuff she hasn't chosen herself. Her kid is dressed in stuff sent by companies. A lovely privileged thing to happen to someone but even if I buy my daughter stuff from the charity shop, I love choosing special bits for her.

Hinch is a walking capitalism, consumer MACHINE and it totally fucking disgusts me.

Imagine your ENTIRE EXISTENCE being solely to sell products on behalf of huge corporations... Fast fashion, chemicals and plastic shit that's quite literally ending the earth as we know it.

SWIPE UP HUNS!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lilmack

The cover title is something Bible.

There's cleaning involved and food shopping tips. Mrs Hinchs home Bible? Ugh.

Her no.1 shopping tip will be 'fuck it, park in between two spaces when you do the weekly shop. Only you matter and you need the space, always remember that'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27